PDA

View Full Version : Fix damage bug

DIABLO666
05-05-07, 16:10
i was jus wonderin if there were any plans on fixing the damage bug, atm the last shot doesnt do as much damage as it shud, if sombody has 50health an ur shot shud do 100 then there health is jus reduced to 0 insted of killin em wich can be the difference bwteen life and death

L0KI
05-05-07, 16:45
Just make sure you hit them twice.
It's not hard really, is it?

As it stands, the damage "bug" applies to everyone, so it's hardly a disadvantage.

DIABLO666
05-05-07, 20:58
it is actually, ppl with fastfire guns rnt really affected by it wile ppl who use guns wich do big damage slowly are

Dogface
05-05-07, 21:02
Not really that important..

Archy
05-05-07, 22:50
Not really that important..

Oh really ? thats funny cause its one of the many reasons....

Dogface
05-05-07, 23:42
Read Rabbi's post and see why it's not important.

[D]est
07-05-07, 16:56
Rather fix the clipping, so you can atleast hit the last shot!

DIABLO666
08-05-07, 13:53
yea most annoying thing is that cos of this bug ppl manage to zone wen they should be dead, at least if clipping was stopped ppl cud get the last shot more often... and tbh they need to fix clipping so many threads revolve around getting rid of it so heres a message..

KK LISTEN TO US AND FIX CLIPPING IF IT MEANS A NEW SERVER WE DONT MIND WE JUST WANT IT TO END!! THINGS LIKE CLIPPING AND OTHER SERVER BASED BUGS ARE KILLING NEOCRON AND UNLESS YOU UPDATE YOUR SERVER NEOCRON WILL BE DEAD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.

of course i know KK wont listen at all, they just listen to droners an traders and unfortunatly clipping helps droners as it means their drones r even more invisible =(, please! can sombody at KK try rolling somthing other than a droner! see how the rest of us live our lives.

braydagner
08-05-07, 16:40
^^^^^^ he doesnt speak for me

Zheo
08-05-07, 18:36
KK LISTEN TO US AND FIX CLIPPING IF IT MEANS A NEW SERVER WE DONT MIND WE JUST WANT IT TO END!! THINGS LIKE CLIPPING AND OTHER SERVER BASED BUGS ARE KILLING NEOCRON AND UNLESS YOU UPDATE YOUR SERVER NEOCRON WILL BE DEAD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.

You fancy paying for them? KK doesn't make enough from NC to make it worth buying new servers of hiring the staff to fix all the issues (which could mean a complete re-write of NC's code).

Why don't we just ask Tact to give KK the go ahead for Neocron 3, give them a huge budget and make a really nice game?

naimex
09-05-07, 21:32
look what I just found in my damage log....

DAMAGEINFO - Damage (Sarah Cavanaugh): WeaponID 3506, DmgID 2024, DmgFac 1.000, Energy 0.000, Effect 1.000, Height 0.000
Cause of damage is unknown!
DamageType: Direct!
DOT - FUL: 1.000, DoT: 3507, Duration: 5.000

ok.. wtf?

Cause of damage is unknown!

EDIT:

Apparently Sarah Cavanaugh, at the time of this damage log, a dedicated constructor / repairer with no other skills, apparently made a direct dot on herself.... with an unknown type of damage.