PDA

View Full Version : [Content] 2nd Neocron Mall

Chenoa
04-05-07, 11:34
The 2nd Neocron Mall will start:

Opening:
Friday, 11th May 2007 - 12:00 (CEST)
(The entrance will be in TH 2 between the Genreps again)

Closing:
Sunday, 13th May 2007 - 21:00 (CEST)

Agenda (will be expanded if needed):

Mars:
Friday, 11th May 2007 - 18:00 (CEST)
Opening party with rewarding of the most committed participants of the 1st mall
Saturday, 12th May 2007 - 17:00 (CEST)
GM Auction
Saturday, 12th May 2007 - after GM Auction
BnB Auction

Mercury:
Friday, 11th May 2007 - 19:30 (CEST)
Opening party with rewarding of the most committed participants of the 1st mall
Sunday, 13th May 2007 - 17:00 (CEST)
GM Auction

Terra:
Friday, 11th May 2007 - 21:00 (CEST)
Openingparty with rewarding of the most committed participants of the 1st mall
Saturday, 12th May 2007 - 21:00 (CEST)
GM Auction
Saturday, 12th May 2007 - (time not set)
Auction of the Clan 'Virus Trader':
LOT1 : 3 eye doy repair, 3 eye doy vhc, 3 eye doy recycle
LOT2 : 4 rare pistol and melee in our stock (1 to 3 slot free) LOT3 : 1 pistol Ion Shotgun outstanding 3 slot free LOT4 : 1 mod ultima (Laserblade, Pistol, Psi) LOT5 : 6 slot enhancer V0.9 LOT6 : 1 Hawkins chip LOT7 : 1 Hercule LOT8 : 1 Perfect Ray of last hope 5 slot free LOT9 : 1 Perfect Terminator 5 slot free LOT10 : 1 Perfect Redeemer 5 slot free

(For different timezones pls use this link - Worldclock (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html) and check out your own time.)

Reservation of booth (8 per server), submission of the advertisement dialogs (*.txt) for the NPCs, registration of own auctions / other activities or something else:
eMail to contest@reakktor.com with charname, clan-/firmname, server, date and time, dialog (only *.txt acceptable)
Deadline: 09th May 2007

GM Auctions:
This time you need to bid:
Glass
Electric Motor
Brown Poisongland
Bio-Based -mAsTeR- OS
Broken Sensor Device

Items that are up for auctions are secret this time ;)
(remember the last GM auction :P)

For new visitors / participants here are the announcements of the 1st mall:
The announcement (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=138899)
The first opening (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139071)

Please post any questions/comments below.

Shops:
Mars:
- BnB (Lilly Tiger)

Mercury:
- DLM (Eukanuba)
- Calleano Enterprise (Mondino Calleano)

Terra:
- GunRunners (Doctor Lugnut)
- Death Dealers (Mr. Vendino)
- Yakuza Ltd Corp (Joshua-Barter, Joshua-ResRep, Joshua-Cons, Joshua Miyazaki - Usually Open for 4 Hours or more from 16:00 (CEST) – 20:00 (CEST))

silent000
04-05-07, 11:38
Good to have it again but where is our MoTU?

Chenoa
04-05-07, 11:41
Good to have it again but where is our MoTU?

Also in work ;) pls stay patience ;)
(Mokoi is preparing the old MotU Webpage, when its done, i will post the announcements with time schedule and all info about asap)

Matanius
04-05-07, 11:56
This is pretty kool, i missed the last one due to moving house. Looking forward to it. Although i have very little cash :(

WaRü
04-05-07, 12:15
like this?

click meh :D (http://www.r2k-ua.net/?p=27)

nellus
04-05-07, 12:40
Looking forward to the event, should be good.

I too missed the last mall because of moving.

Keep up the goo work Chenoa ;)

William Antrim
04-05-07, 16:56
I missed the last one too because aliens visited me....

Seriously though, to take part in the auction (I would like to) am i right in thinking i need to collect glass parts from the bins around nc? So if i see an item i want i have to say i have X number of bits of glass to bid? :confused:

Brammers
04-05-07, 17:50
Ahh shame, I'll miss this one as I'm on Holiday. I'm not sure if Phoenix will be there this time, as the latest construction changes do make making vehicles a very time consuming process.

...So we may do something a little different this time!

Dribble Joy
04-05-07, 17:58
Doesn't phoenix want to get their hands on the SF Carrier?

Unless it's not ready yet.

Napalm82
04-05-07, 20:22
Nice, i'll probably be there with GunRunners again (Only this time try to organize my items a bit better)

btw, when will the winners be announced from the first Mall event? (As in some booths would be awarded special items if they RP'ed, sold a lot and so on)

- Napalm

silent000
04-05-07, 23:12
Terra: [list]
Friday, 11th May 2007 - 21:00 (CEST)
Openingparty with rewarding of the most committed participants of the 1st mall

Then! :angel:

Napalm82
04-05-07, 23:34
Ahh, im blind, my mistake.

- Napalm

SorkZmok
07-05-07, 13:38
I missed the last one too because aliens visited me....

Seriously though, to take part in the auction (I would like to) am i right in thinking i need to collect glass parts from the bins around nc? So if i see an item i want i have to say i have X number of bits of glass to bid? :confused:Exactly. But you can't win against R2K. Hell, they paid 2800 wood for a trophy.

KK shouldn't have said what items exactly you need this time. It's gonna end exactly the same. R2K get all the good stuff because they win by numbers. :(

And i'm in this time, selling some cool stuff and manlove on Kapow. :lol:

ridec
07-05-07, 14:21
You must be VERY bored if you want to collect shitloads items for that 8|

WaRü
08-05-07, 08:40
Exactly. But you can't win against R2K. Hell, they paid 2800 wood for a trophy.

we re still selling large amounts of Wood, Metal Plates if anyone needs some :cool:

KK shouldn't have said what items exactly you need this time. It's gonna end exactly the same. R2K get all the good stuff because they win by numbers. :(
And this time all items are slighty harder to get in large amounts, tbh.

You must be VERY bored if you want to collect shitloads items for that
Are´nt we all?

SorkZmok
08-05-07, 10:20
And this time all items are slighty harder to get in large amounts, tbh.But that makes aquiring those items harder for everyone. So in the end, it's the same. Just with different items. :(

Not that i care much, i couldn't be arsed to collect those items without even knowing what they'd get me.

I'd rather level properly or earn money. It's not like there's anything i need. I got some money and a gun. I'm happy with that. :lol:

silent000
08-05-07, 11:16
Aye i would rather earn money and buy my shiznit from other runners than go rummaging thru bins like a tram looking for his next meal :p

Chenoa
08-05-07, 12:06
Oh, didnt i notice, that the GM auctions are there for fun ? ^^
And as we saw the last time (specially Terra) a lots of runners have had fun, not only collecting the "junk", but also on the auction .

Some items you can bid for are nearly the same, suggestions are very welcome of course - feel free.
Its the point, that only bidding with money or rare parts as on a normal auction is very boring. It´s more interesting (for most runners as i got the feedback about) to collect other stuff....

.. and tbh. where could you buy a Ceres Disc or WoC PA for Junk ? ^^

Think about and try to have fun =)

silent000
08-05-07, 13:12
The point is i have to keep my appearances up and my reputation, all that is going into the shitter if i get caught rooting thru bins. I can see the headline now....

Cracker exposed as the gipo he truely is!

Chenoa
09-05-07, 10:10
registered shops added in my first post

Deadline: Today !

SorkZmok
09-05-07, 11:36
Bah, i can't be around.

Maybe for a quick peek to buy some stuff but that's it. :(

Chenoa
11-05-07, 10:43
3 Shops registered (see 1st post), 5 open for all without advertisment NPC.

Chenoa
11-05-07, 12:19
Mall opened on all 3 servers now, have fun !

silent000
11-05-07, 13:10
Im all up for stuff like this but for some reason everytime i walk a couple of paces i randomly sync, i go try and level and then i randomly die/sync and wen i log in im back in the other zone where i was 2 mins ago =/

Cant help thinking this has something to do with the already existing lagg and now this mall.....

But aye just sort the lagg out

Matanius
11-05-07, 13:13
I had exactly the same problem. Took about 5 minutes of sync screen before i even got in the place, then when i was in took 3 steps and was caught in sync again for about 10mins. Eventually i gave up and logged, only went there to have a butchers (it's huge!) anyway, I will be trying again later, got other stuff to do atm.

Napalm82
11-05-07, 13:37
Wierd, i dont have any of that, all i get is a small FPS drop (Probably because my computer is getting old)

- Napalm

silent000
11-05-07, 22:07
I havent been able to log in all day on my tank because im in the mall, think i tried 30+times to log in, i can get in fine as soon as i take a step it syncs.......Terrible tbh

Chenoa
12-05-07, 15:10
First post: Added another auction on Terra for today
(in the registration wasn´t the time for the auction, so pls post it here, thx)

msressi
13-05-07, 07:33
Still would be nice to know who won prices for the first mall event.
Also would be nice to know what the criteria is by which prices are given out.
Obviously preparing for a whole week what to sell in the mall and sitting there 3 days in a row for 10 hrs a day is not it.

Thats why clan DoY did not participate this time.

Napalm82
13-05-07, 10:19
Well, im kinda certain that the GM's would have liked to hand out the prizes for the first Mall event, however i was the only one who actually showed up at the time.

We even waited a good while for some more to show up.

- Napalm

Chenoa
13-05-07, 22:22
Mall just ended - till next month

:angel: