PDA

View Full Version : WoW haha..... Crunch!

William Antrim
03-05-07, 21:28
http://www.qj.net/WoW-player-harrasses-woman-in-game-gets-beat-up-by-woman-s-husband-IRL/pg/49/aid/91058

WoW player harrasses woman in-game, gets beat up by woman's husband IRL
Posted May 01, 2007 at 07:15PM by Karl B.

Listed in: MMORPG, World of Warcraft
Tags: Mexico Bronco Carson, a World of Warcraft player from Mexico, reported to police on Saturday that three men broke into his home and beat his arms with clubs and totalled his computer. The reason? Carson had been repeatedly ganking the WoW character of the wife of one of his assailants.

Carson reportedly told police that he had been "making it hard for her to get far in the game." The woman had already threatened Carson online, and Carson said that he had already been constantly harassed in-game two weeks prior to the attack.

And then Carson made the mistake of giving the woman his address, telling the woman that "if her husband was man enough to just come meet me to settle this."

The result? Carson got two broken fingers and a fractured wrist during the assault. His computer and entertainment center were also totalled by his three attackers before they left. "I knew that I might be messed with in the game but I didn't really expect her husband to come looking for me," said Carson. "I couldn't have been more wrong."

Now let this be a lesson to everybody. Taunting people behind the relative safety of the Internet may be fun, but don't be stupid enough to give out your real home address. If you do, then it's a whole new ballgame.

Owned. :lol:

Doc Holliday
03-05-07, 21:31
some people will never learn.

SorkZmok
03-05-07, 21:36
Hilarious.

Reminds me of "Silverstein wins the internet"

If you don't know that one, listen to this:
http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebox/jibjab/id/73487/jokeid/36081

It's awesome.

Dribble Joy
03-05-07, 21:41
Question is.. why did the GMs do nothing about the harrasment before it went this far?

SorkZmok
03-05-07, 21:43
Question is.. why did the GMs do nothing about the harrasment before it went this far?
WoW GMs are the worst support one can imagine.

Jodo
03-05-07, 21:43

Because they have 1 million billion players (I forget the actual figure) and maybe only 2 GM's employed perhaps?

William Antrim
03-05-07, 21:51

Maybe it never got reported, who knows.

ashley watts
03-05-07, 22:03
Haha Mexicans for ya ! :D

Foxtrot
03-05-07, 22:17
Haha Mexicans for ya ! :D

Whats being Mexican got to do with it huh? :lol:

ashley watts
03-05-07, 23:18
*cowers to a corner* your all hard bastards ! :\

rob444
04-05-07, 00:14
Hehe, poor fellow. Ganking low levels is the only fun you'll find in WoW anyway :P. And how did they even communicate? It's not like you can talk to your enemy.

Richard Slade
04-05-07, 01:27
Niddy! Shame on you :wtf:

:angel:

SorkZmok
04-05-07, 09:59
Hehe, poor fellow. Ganking low levels is the only fun you'll find in WoW anyway :P. And how did they even communicate? It's not like you can talk to your enemy.
Haha, i love the discussions about that crap on their forums. WoW forums are so full of shit, they're always fun to read.

They should actually change the pvp/pve server thing into a simple question.

"Do you want to get repeatedly ganked while you level up no matter where you are or how low your level is? Choose Yes or No."

Because that's the whole difference. :lol:

Cadgar
04-05-07, 10:15

you can do emotes like /insult or /spit :lol:

SnowCrash
04-05-07, 10:23
WoW is not good for your health! Better play Neocron! ;)

rob444
04-05-07, 10:38
you can do emotes like /insult or /spit :lol:

Morsecode in emotes? ^^

silent000
04-05-07, 11:43
WoW is not good for your health! Better play Neocron! ;)

You dont even play neocron! you just sit in your condo sipping cocktails and laughing at us all wen the servers lagg because you enjoy pouring water on the servers.

Evil man!

SnowCrash
04-05-07, 11:47
You dont even play neocron! you just sit in your condo sipping cocktails and laughing at us all wen the servers lagg because you enjoy pouring water on the servers.

Evil man!

You forgot to mention all the sexy women sitting beside me giving me a massage and feeding me with grapes, while I am browsing the lates Rolex catalog. ;)

RogerRamjet
04-05-07, 12:15
You forgot to mention all the sexy women sitting beside me giving me a massage and feeding me with grapes, while I am browsing the lates Rolex catalog. ;)

And eating kinder eggs :D

A similar thing happened to Decimator on UT. He's a rather famous lamer on there (apparently), and some guys from a clan literally found out everything about him including where he lived and threatened to beat him up, bragging how they had actually done such things multiple times before.

The internets a funny place.

William Antrim
04-05-07, 16:02

A similar thing happened to Decimator on UT. He's a rather famous lamer on there (apparently), and some guys from a clan literally found out everything about him including where he lived and threatened to beat him up, bragging how they had actually done such things multiple times before.

LMAO - UT as in unreal tournament? Which clan? name and shame dude - this ive got to hear.

Doc Holliday
04-05-07, 19:10

He has to be pretty lame tbh because theres sooooo many of em out there. camping and whinging and calling people botters just doesnt cut it imo. he must have done something REALLY bad. so pm me :)

Snow. Great come back. do u now have the rolex that MJS used to have or is yours better or is holger still the one with the snazzy wrist wear? :)

Show us pics. :)

RogerRamjet
05-05-07, 14:59
LMAO - UT as in unreal tournament? Which clan? name and shame dude - this ive got to hear.

I can't remember which clan, but check out www.lolman.co.uk, if you can handle the lame speak writing :D