PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas page for forum!

DIABLO666
03-05-07, 16:45
i think they should introduce a page on the forum dedicated to new ideas and get a designer to check this page once a week and tell people if their proposed ideas are plausible or not, this wudnt take much time and it would really help the NC community feel like KK is listening to their ideas.

of course it could just be that KK isnt listening to us and thats why it seems like they rnt... i wud like it if a GM or somebody with some power to change NC wud reply to this thread because even if you dont make the page (tho i dont see how it could hurt) it would at least be nice to know you are listening to us and this forum isnt just designed to stop KK having to delete all our ideas we send in emails.

ashley watts
03-05-07, 17:23
VERy good idea imo would be a very nice idea to get some of Our ideas into Neocron :):)

RusSki
03-05-07, 19:00
They used to have that feature on this forum back in nc1, It was called 'The Brainport' iirc.

I remember some pretty decent idea's coming up but nothing was ever really done about them.

rob444
03-05-07, 19:34
I miss brainport :(

DIABLO666
03-05-07, 20:38
im noticing nobody from KK has posted yet telling us if they will give us back "The Brainport"... cud this be because they dont even read the forum perhaps explaining why KK r making uselss changes to NC that nobody wants

rob444
03-05-07, 20:48
They've already said why they merged brainport with community talk. I'm sure you can find the answer by searching a bit :P.

DIABLO666
03-05-07, 20:51
that idea obviously isnt working tho, or they r just not listening to us at all

Dribble Joy
03-05-07, 21:16
These days I think you just should put [Idea] or [BP] at the start of the thread title.