PDA

View Full Version : Gogu At Regants

Doc Holliday
02-05-07, 09:12
Ok how about implementing a gogu out at regants legacy. even in the swamp huts close to it say one zone away.

As it seems to me all the major levelling spots have gogus at least reasonably close except regants. to me its a pain in the arse running 3 + zones back to the closest gr if you run out of ammo and dont have a recycler with you or have points in recycle. its been mentioned previously in game how good it would be so what are the thoughts on the issue of you forumites?

I have hope as everyone campaigned for the drt gr and we got it so i offer this out to you.

SorkZmok
02-05-07, 09:24
Right at regants? No.

But half the way from regants fortress to the legacy. There's quite a few small villages on the way. One could have a gogu in it. Would make things a lot easier for those few poor fools who aren't droners. :lol:

Doc Holliday
02-05-07, 10:13
read the first line brain ;) SWAMP HUTS FTW :)

SnowCrash
02-05-07, 10:28
There is no GoGuardian for good reasons. Regant's Legacy is a high level dungeon and adding a GoGuardian would simply make it to a "Rush-in Rush-out" dungeon which is definately not in the sense of the inventor.

Tickles
02-05-07, 18:43
Huh? Rush-in Rush-out? I don't understand. Why can't it be like every other dungeon like Gaia Mine, El Farid underground city, hell even the Graves have a gogo atleast a sector away. All caves/dungeons have a Gogo nearby so why not Regant? Why can't it be a Rush-in Rush-out dungeon whatever that means?

Dribble Joy
02-05-07, 18:49
I'm going to have to agree with Snow. Regant's Legacy is not the same as Caves/El Farid.

Besides, it's not like you need a GoGu there unless you are collecting tronik parts at the same time.

William Antrim
02-05-07, 18:49
Lol chaos caves have one with in spitting distance. EVERY OTHER High level dungeon has one nearby too. Sorry but the evidence speaks for itself, this is not a valid argument.

$ir Mafia
02-05-07, 18:50
forget it, its a "nüsch nüsch"

Jodo
02-05-07, 23:17
Lol chaos caves have one with in spitting distance. EVERY OTHER High level dungeon has one nearby too. Sorry but the evidence speaks for itself, this is not a valid argument.

I always assumed that Regants was meant to be somewhat more than another high level dungeon. I thinks it's fine the way it is.

Doc Holliday
03-05-07, 08:26
I'm going to have to agree with Snow. Regant's Legacy is not the same as Caves/El Farid.

Besides, it's not like you need a GoGu there unless you are collecting tronik parts at the same time.

what about ammo/spare armour/anything else u might need and cant carry with you?

besides. its been said further down in the thread there IS a gogu near all other dungeons high level areas.

If i had a list to hand i would look at locations of the woc tunnels because i bet even THEY have a gogu fairly close but fair enough snowcrash you made your point. you may close thread if theres no more discussion to be had.

Kierz
03-05-07, 15:30
Lol chaos caves have one with in spitting distance. EVERY OTHER High level dungeon has one nearby too. Sorry but the evidence speaks for itself, this is not a valid argument.actually i'd say this is THE reason regents shouldn't have a gr nearby, it's actually different.. i kinda like the out-of-usual-territory feeling ya get out there, especially with the woc temple around there too.. it's all risky no gogo/gr zones for a reason imo

Dribble Joy
03-05-07, 15:33
Although it's possible to solo regants, ammo isn't really an issue if you have anyone who recycles with you.

The only problem I have down there is having enough redflash, though 15-20 doses is enough for a long session.

zii
03-05-07, 16:22
I don't think Regents needs a gogo. Recycle is your friend.

Next, someone will ask to have a GR put inside. :D

Jodo
03-05-07, 17:28
actually i'd say this is THE reason regents shouldn't have a gr nearby, it's actually different.. i kinda like the out-of-usual-territory feeling ya get out there, especially with the woc temple around there too.. it's all risky no gogo/gr zones for a reason imo

Agreed.

Next, someone will ask to have a GR put inside.

lol, probably. :rolleyes:

Zheo
03-05-07, 17:34
/signed, I hate running to regants fortress for ammo and medkits, just becuase I don't want to spec recycle. Also for dumping junk!

Dribble Joy
03-05-07, 21:22
You're a tank, I'm sure you can spare 30 odd points in rec.

Or if you really don't want to, find a friend to go with you.

Failing that, there's usually a team or some people in there, and at least one of them nearly allways recs. I often go there alone and find someone to make me ammo.

Doc Holliday
03-05-07, 21:34
I know theres the whole u can use a recycle glove issue i think some people miss but i still feel some place closer than 5 zones away there should be a gogu. i said in the swamps. i didnt mean next to the npc in actual detention center itself..........

.......... Because that would just get in the way of where the gr should be ;)

And for my next thread.

CAN WE HAVE A GR IN REGANTS!!!! (sorry but i have to laugh at whoever mentioned that even though i raised this issue. its fuckin hilarious)

Dribble Joy
03-05-07, 21:38
Can't really use a rec glove unless you poke or are a spy with nanites.

William Antrim
03-05-07, 22:02

Or know one.

a4nic8er
04-05-07, 08:08
Put one a zone away (in the middle of new Vandals spawn point)?

DIABLO666
04-05-07, 12:31
lol i rly dont understand why people want regants to be hard to use for lvlin, its not much to ask for a gogo a sector away for ammo. seems to me this is another example of KK not knowing the difference between fun andpracticality. adding a gogo wudnt make it run in run out it wud jus make it more practical. main reason i never go to regants is that it takes like 10mins to each regants and i rly crnt b arsed running another 10mins when i run out of ammo, specially seen as now i crnt carry as much ammo cos all ma hc ammo weighs so much

Doc Holliday
04-05-07, 19:14

Why cant a tank use a recycle tool? just get it poked and dont take it off mate. then dont die :) it gimps a bit of tc (-3 something) but its another imp that can potentially fall out to protect important ones regardless that they take damage. plus it can free up a bit of dex points for agility.

Dribble Joy
04-05-07, 19:37
Keep forgetting that the tradeskill gloves don't gimp you and that tanks are completely devoid of the need for psi stuff :p.