PDA

View Full Version : GMs and Help Tickets

SorkZmok
30-04-07, 19:34
Is there any chance to see if there are ANY GMs online? Because right now once again it seems there are none.

Some GM please read the tickets on Terra. Stupid LE's asshats blocking mob spawns on purpose. :(

Nothing i can do.

Serious_Sam
30-04-07, 19:46
I'll respond in place of a GM. "Send a ticket in game and we'll get back to you when we bloody well feel like it".

silent000
30-04-07, 19:50
Chuck multiple milky rens at them and type in caps, they may fatal

SorkZmok
30-04-07, 19:54
:lol:
Problem solved.

Close the thread. :)

Powerpunsh
30-04-07, 21:06
waahaa, SPAAAM.
:D
btw: gms need more rights!!!1111oneoneoneeleven.

silent000
30-04-07, 21:37
Powerpunsh you naughty fellow!

ashley watts
30-04-07, 21:57
He is a naughty bugger ent he :\

Hoder
01-05-07, 00:05
Is there any chance to see if there are ANY GMs online?Best way to do that is you put in a ticket (a genuine one that is.. not a 'GM on??' one :p )

If tickets are waiting, we'll attend to them as soon as we can.

If tickets aren't waiting, we may be snooping around checking everything's ok, watching what's going on, checking NPCs, checking missing gameworld content etc.

In any case, remember that the GMs are volunteers and we can't tie them to a chair, so it may well be that a couple log off at the same time until the next one comes along to check on things.

Send a ticket in game and we'll get back to you when we bloody well feel like itThat's hardly fair.. GMs work hard for the abuse they get sometimes. Could YOU be there 24/7 ? Anyway, you may notice a few new faces around in the next few days ;)

btw: gms need more rights!!!1111oneoneoneeleven.more sleep, definitely :p

silent000
01-05-07, 00:07
If tickets aren't waiting, we may be snooping around checking everything's ok, watching what's going on, checking NPCs, checking missing gameworld content etc.

Aye Hoder, you have always made me chuckle :p

SorkZmok
01-05-07, 00:13
Best way to do that is you put in a ticket (a genuine one that is.. not a 'GM on??' one :p )

If tickets are waiting, we'll attend to them as soon as we can.

In any case, remember that the GMs are volunteers and we can't tie them to a chair, so it may well be that a couple log off at the same time until the next one comes along to check on things.

That's hardly fair.. GMs work hard for the abuse they get sometimes. Could YOU be there 24/7 ? Anyway, you may notice a few new faces around in the next few days ;)

more sleep, definitely :pWell, it took some time but i got a very nice GM to help me out. Thanks a lot to him.

Just when the 2 guys came back from their 30 minutes afk.

But it was just hilarious to watch the GM teleport right next to those 2. They saw him and then just ran away. Prolly because they've just been exploiting mc5 and talking shit to me. Hilarious. :lol:

Nidhogg
01-05-07, 10:42
Yeah, 'cos running away is really going to help. ;)

The key piece of info in this thread is Hoder's comment about actually describing your problem in the support ticket.

Anyway, problem solved, thread closed.

N