PDA

View Full Version : Fix Server Lag Plz

Coid
29-04-07, 23:50
i didnt waste my money reactivating my acct to come back to a laggy server where i just warp around and cant even play half the time, fix it please....

Apocalypsox
30-04-07, 00:04
Then how the fuck do you know its laggy? O.o

silent000
30-04-07, 00:09
I had a very wierd sync today at an Op war, hadnt expiericed it before.

I was happily fighting at tezla wen suddenly i see everyone stop shooting, and think wierd....then my camera angles start playing around and i end up looking at all these nulls from the sky, then suddenly was synced to the sector south :p

Twas a wierd afternoon!

CMaster
30-04-07, 01:26
I had a very wierd sync today at an Op war, hadnt expiericed it before.

I was happily fighting at tezla wen suddenly i see everyone stop shooting, and think wierd....then my camera angles start playing around and i end up looking at all these nulls from the sky, then suddenly was synced to the sector south :p

Twas a wierd afternoon!

Ahh, the old "you are at an impossible position, game moving you to a new position" bug. I think I've got that twice in all my playing and its a weird one.

Zeninja
30-04-07, 01:44
Ahh, the old "you are at an impossible position, game moving you to a new position" bug. I think I've got that twice in all my playing and its a weird one.
You mean, twice a week, right ?

:rolleyes:

Bredahl
30-04-07, 02:41
/agrees - fix these lame server problems :(

Matanius
30-04-07, 09:31
Yeah, i was having lag last night, assumed it was just me until EVERYONE in TH and all the chat channels started complaining about it. Server was only at 18%.

Pleeeaaassseeee fix it! :D

Selendor
30-04-07, 14:59
The lag was really bad at some op wars yesterday, the zones reset and screwed up hacking, and at one point people were looking at copies of themsevles because it had lagged so much.

I'd like to know what hardware and network improvements have been installed since Neocron 1, and whether these issues are server software problems or network performance issues.

Sultan
30-04-07, 15:20
I think in Terra have been laggy on several dayes ping 20 up to 1500 and cant do a shit because of this. :confused: I wanna play Neocron not LaggyCron

CMaster
30-04-07, 15:31
You mean, twice a week, right ?

:rolleyes:

No, only twice in my time playeing ever has the game picked me up, thrown me 200m in the air, then moved me through several zones before eventually dumping me about 2 sectors from where I started.
I get plenty of other bugs, but that one is pretty rare to me.