PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Would anyone be interested in helping me get an Anti-City clan started?

Foxtrot
27-04-07, 05:37
This is just an idea in the works since my main isn't even capped yet (almost there, just 10 more levels to go), and I would have to get enough fp to switch to anti-city.

I'd like to get more active in PvP but there aren't many contenders out there, particularly anti-city, and so why not get one started? It would be a TG clan called Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes (the war of all against all) or just Contra Omnes for short, doesn't matter. I just want a TG clan.

What I would like to do is simultaneously control all of the outposts, thereby controlling the economy or whatevers left of it (its the post-apocalypse). Not only OP raiding, but city raiding too. ROE, simply, if you're not in the clan in OP battle you are fair game. If anywhere else, do not kill fellow anti-city. That leads to daily sieges on Neocron...

I'm working on getting some forums started as of this moment where we can talk about events and things to do while not PvPing, that is training to PvP. Daily NeoFrag comes to mind, and of course farming/camping hunting areas. Of course the rules still apply, if they're red, fire away.

Working on setting up Vent or TS right now...

I'd like to get this started before summer gets here. Let me know if you're interested.

L0KI
27-04-07, 09:03
What I would like to do is simultaneously control all of the outposts, thereby controlling the economy or whatevers left of it

A little optimistic mate.
Besdies, that level of greed will sure as hell annoy a lot of people on this server, whom will do their very best to ensure you hold no OPs.

Oh, and Neofrag won't help you OP fight in any way.

OP fights are tactical, and very, very fast.

Apologies, I'm not sure whether you have OP fought before or not... as your forum date says 2005, but you are 10 levels off cap... Have you been inactive?

R3N3GADE
27-04-07, 10:21
ye what your wanting to do just wont happen. you got more chance getting a shag of the pope then controling nc's economy.

Bredahl
27-04-07, 11:41
you got more chance getting a shag of the pope then controling nc's economy.
Haha :lol:

But yea, you will not be able to controle NC economy in anyways, no matter how much you try ;)

spikeownzu
27-04-07, 11:49
Lol...

L0KI
27-04-07, 14:23
cmon guys. At least mine was subtle :p

William Antrim
27-04-07, 14:38
Someone beat you to it bro, theyre called FF.

I would join an existing clan if i was you and see how things go with that because getting one started from scratch with a bunch of people who can pvp is next to impossible with the current population. The only way you can do it is poach players from existing clans and thats hard as hell to do.

Op fighting is an art form, it takes skill communication and tactics, oh and some luck too. It cant be taught in nf anyway.

You have more chance of making a successful role play clan than holding all the ops in this game.

About half of the current population of nc can pvp properly at op fights, the rest just zerg.

;)

Kierz
27-04-07, 17:27
LOL.. if there was a case bigger than capitals i'd be typing LOL in it (and if i stole that off you /sex j00)

10 levels off cap, doesn't sound like he's even op war'd before, and wants to control the entire map and make the biggest and bestest clan evar!!!11one

not gonna happen, you're best off just joining a clan, getting used to things first then after some time when you've got yourself a nice group of friends who know what they're doing in pvp to help setup a clan, try it out

but as it is now, i doubt anyone but complete noobs would join ya clan, not being harsh :angel:

silent000
27-04-07, 17:33
So harsh :angel:

ashley watts
27-04-07, 18:07
Yer ;z, at least hes got an ambition !

L0KI
27-04-07, 20:04
Don't let all this hate get you down Foxtrot.

Realise your dream, brother.
Live it.
Own the map, control the economy.
Be the Godfather.
Be all you can be.
Be the best.

(Thought you could use some words of inspiration!) ;)

William Antrim
27-04-07, 20:36
Don't let all this hate get you down Foxtrot.

Realise your dream, brother.
Live it.
Own the map, control the economy.
Be the Godfather.
Be all you can be.
Be the best.

(Thought you could use some words of inspiration!) ;)

Thought you were gonna say "Join the army" then.....

Bozz-Von Mel
28-04-07, 01:41
Thought you were gonna say "Join the army" then.....

naa they never tell you that crap anymore...and it seems like now days its hey "Join the army" or " go to jail." army noobs suck...

To foxtrot: dont let these mean people bring you down.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-04-07, 02:40
Dont bother op waring :)

Kierz
28-04-07, 09:43
To foxtrot: dont let these mean people bring you down.you could call us "mean" people realists y'know :p

R3N3GADE
28-04-07, 12:18
you could call us "mean" people realists y'know :p

i prefer to just be called mean.. control the economy lol... ill go ring the pope for you hahahaha

Foxtrot
29-04-07, 23:26
I went ahead and just joined a clan.

silent000
29-04-07, 23:36
I went ahead and just joined a clan.

Aye seems like a good idea to start off with, but it seems you are very eager to make your own clan and you may make a fuckign decent leader, just make sure you know everythign first :)

ancient
01-05-07, 16:04
thereby controlling the economy

isn't that ressi's job? :P

Doc Holliday
02-05-07, 09:02
Aye seems like a good idea to start off with, but it seems you are very eager to make your own clan and you may make a fuckign decent leader, just make sure you know everythign first :)

Agreed. theres nothin worse than joining a clan (especially if u forked out 300k to do it) to find the leaders dont have a clue or cant organise an orgy in a whorehouse if its a busy night.....