PDA

View Full Version : [REL] The Teachings of Prophet Asurmen

Asurmen Spec Op
24-04-07, 01:56
Unto you, the story shalleth be told, and you will taketh it unto the people, who will take it unto their people, who shalt be stuck in a infinite paradox.
It was the year of the happening, in the month of the happening, there was great comotion amoung the lands, and god sayeth "Thine shalt lose thine items" and there was much anger.
The lord almighty began to prepare to purge the lands of the infidels, however in his wisdom he smited the glorious hamster of Saturn, and there was much rage. God sayethed "Shit" and it was so.
Unto the week of the next week, God smited the items of the peoples, and there was many suicides, after this prufication unto the world was brought "NC2" and there was bugs, and it was not good.
Unto this "NC2" was brought a city, a city of the land, glorious city of shit rubble hole, known in thine language as "Dome of York", and it was so, and it sucked.
And Unto this NC2, was brought a server, a server of crashing, and it was known as Terra, and there was many rollbacks, and it was so.
And on the yeareth of release, on the dayeth of relase, the Prophet Asurmen was reborn, unto the World of Neocron, ineth the faction of City Admin, and nothing interesting happened.......
And in this timeth of the lord, nothing much happened, and it was not, and it was not good....
And upon the nine night of the month of some month, there was a great zergeth of the ones known as 'Wisdom of Ceres' PEs, and it was not good, but god was busy.
Unto these WoC PEs were born more WoC PEs, and the man took upon him the devilish technology of the "Macro" and he became powerful in th eyes of his fellow man.
God sayeth unto these men "I shall smite all these users of the devil-tech" and the men were scared, but eons upon eons passed with no smiting, so it was ignorethed.
God came unto a plan, a glorious plan to make the world great, he called it "2.1" and he clamed unto the man that it would change the world!
And god beget this plan, and it was released, and it was pretty, and this plan gave unto the wars of the land utter gimpage, and it was not good.
Upon this time, the great Prophet Asurmen blamed the angel Niddhog, and Asurmen was stuck with the force of the lord.
And God saweth his wrongs, and he unruined the reload time, and there was much rejoicing unto the charecters, besides monks.
Through this time, God planned the great creation of "2.2" and God sayeth it shall beget balance unto the land, and there was much polling.
Godeth, in his wisdom struck down the heretic, and the hybrid, and it was good, and the lands far and wide rejoiced. There was much partying and Droms for moons to come.
Unto this balance came many weapons which the man sayeth was "overpowered". God with this wisdom decided to bring balance unto the wars upon the land, by lowering everything, the people beget to god that it was doing "Fucking nothing", but god cared not, he had brought balance unto the land....
And god sayeth unto Asurmen, "thine shalt writeth my teachings, and thine posts shall not be locked, and thine account shalt not be banned, and there will be much rejoicing" and unto Asurmen was the task given, to write the lords holy words onto Notepad....

Meatham
24-04-07, 02:09
Thou shalt not blaspheme thy god's name. That name be-ith Meat.

Apocalypsox
24-04-07, 02:10
Holy Scary Typing Asurmen! How long did that one take you?

good story though! pretty much sums it up.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-04-07, 02:11
Holy Scary Typing Asurmen! How long did that one take you?

good story though! pretty much sums it up.
about 150 seconds.

Apocalypsox
24-04-07, 02:12
woulda took me about 150 hours -.-

I cannot speaketh as so.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-04-07, 02:15
Ive got a nack for bullshitting

Apocalypsox
24-04-07, 03:02
Beleive meh i know. The Niddhog part made me laugh for a second.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-04-07, 03:37
Beleive meh i know. The Niddhog part made me laugh for a second.
^_^ You think you laughed? I was writing it

nellus
24-04-07, 06:41
Ive got a nack for bullshitting

Now thats a quote someones gonna put in there sig :lol:

Did enjoy reading it aswell has cheered me up ready for the day.

SorkZmok
24-04-07, 07:46
Assman, i want your babies.

Great writing. :)

Lifewaster
24-04-07, 08:56
Very fun read ^^

Feybrandai
24-04-07, 09:31
Praise be to the Ass, for he is the 2nd coming....you know the one that women think is a myth.

Great gospel Asurmen. I can see this becoming known as "The book of Ass".

DIABLO666
24-04-07, 11:41
lol i crnt beleive u rote this last night wen i needed u at MB to fight! i had to put up with that mc arifact and sum other hc tank who died way to easilly =(
it is a good story btw tho =) gj

rob444
24-04-07, 11:59
A few hours of playing Thief will make you speak like that.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-04-07, 22:06
lol i crnt beleive u rote this last night wen i needed u at MB to fight! i had to put up with that mc arifact and sum other hc tank who died way to easilly =(
it is a good story btw tho =) gj
Wait.....

WHAT!?

THE_TICK!!!!
24-04-07, 22:43
and the lord sayeth unto you...REJOICE...for most holy assman has learned blasphemy of the highest order..and has moveethed into the ranks of the chosen !! ( that means good writing assman)

Asurmen Spec Op
24-04-07, 22:56
and the lord sayeth unto you...REJOICE...for most holy assman has learned blasphemy of the highest order..and has moveethed into the ranks of the chosen !! ( that means good writing assman)
fuck ya!

gstyle40
25-04-07, 07:23
omg fuckin hilarious assman. good job dude

Dribble Joy
25-04-07, 07:45
And on the seventh day assman rested, for he was tired and had grown bored of farming the prototypes. Thus he didst beat one out to what are known as 'tubgirl' videos.

naimex
25-04-07, 09:00

Niddy is a dwagon, not an angel ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C3%AD%C3%B0h%C3%B6ggr

also i took the liberty of updating their list which was incomplete.

they only had:

Nidhogg can be summoned with the goddess Hel's "God Power" in the Real-Time Strategy computer game Age of Mythology.
He also makes appearances in Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XII, and SaGa Frontier.
Nidhogg is the name of a special bow in the Game Boy Advance game Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Nidhogg is also a tunnel and an enemy in Wild Arms 3.
Nidhoggr is the name of a scythe in Gundam Seed.
Nidhoggur is a carrier ship in Eve Online.
Nidhogg is a type of a monster in Disgaea.

but it was missing the ultimate line ...

Nidhogg is a forum monster in Neocron.

:p

Jagrfelm
25-04-07, 12:21
Nidhogg is a forum monster in Neocron.

lol, cant wait to see N's Reply to that. :p
(its true, tho :D )

slith
25-04-07, 12:33
Oh crap, someone really did it :lol:
http://img2.myimg.de/nidhogg8bf_thumb.jpg (http://www.myimg.de/?img=nidhogg8bf.jpg)

naimex
25-04-07, 12:41
Oh crap, someone really did it :lol:
http://img2.myimg.de/nidhogg8bf_thumb.jpg (http://www.myimg.de/?img=nidhogg8bf.jpg)

... yes i told you i did ...

also i took the liberty of updating their list which was incomplete.