PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Clan - ByB -

ClanByB
23-04-07, 22:40
Crahn Sect -
Clan ByB are recruiting, for our base information please read the RP statment.

We are recruiting Experienced Soldiers and combatents only, for the protection of ByB.

We will recruit -

All class's
Capped chars only

Enemies are

DRE/BD Because they threaten the ByB.

No rules apart from Allies of CM are allies of ByB

PM/reply for info

ooc onwards -

Our goals are, some pvp fun. We are Crahn because of the history with Tokyo II.

Leaders

Ur fuhq'd (Formely GBC Uber Soldeird, Other well known history on alts)
Mobile Haxor (Formerly GBC Uber soldier)
Agent Densmore (Formely of SXR, history with SkullCult on alts)

NAPPER
23-04-07, 22:56
omg pantho DRE dont even play anymore

ClanByB
24-04-07, 00:28
ooc -

-DRE are Enemies to CM, so thats why, ok...
Also, im rare, from ByB rank 12, go look it up k. Im posting this RP statment, made by Pantho/Mobile Haxor, if posting this breaks any rules, then, meh.
ooc end -

-Enemies to ByB -

DRE/BD

- Allies to ByB -

TT/TSU/CM

All others are to be considered Neutral

ooc, for for crappy SL reasons i expect most will shoot reds only in city zones.

Dogface
24-04-07, 00:46
Can tell it's pantho because of all the hyphens.

ClanByB
24-04-07, 01:50
Can we please keep this thread RP. If you think its pantho, fine enjoy.

Braywurst
24-04-07, 02:05
Not enough spelling mistakes for Pantho tbh :p

And whats the BYB?

Asurmen Spec Op
24-04-07, 02:13
Not enough spelling mistakes for Pantho tbh :p

And whats the BYB?
Ye of little knowledge!

danmalone
24-04-07, 02:43
im confused, at top, it says byb is 'Crahn' then it goes on2 saying CM :confused:

ClanByB
24-04-07, 04:19
Its all about the ball

Apocalypsox
24-04-07, 04:36
Its all about the ball
They are not enlightened.

Safunte
24-04-07, 06:27
im confused, at top, it says byb is 'Crahn' then it goes on2 saying CM :confused:

crahn because of history... but allegiances dont follow F6 because of who threatens the big yellow ball... which is held in MB, protected by the CM, who are enemies with BD and DRE, so the enemies of this Crahn clan would be BD and DRE

ClanByB
24-04-07, 07:00
Didnt anyone read the RolePlay statement O_o (Apart from Safunte)

L0KI
24-04-07, 12:38
Ive read it. Quite interesting actually!
We just set up a BD clan, so if u want any assistance with events, such as a raid on MB to get to the ball (of which, it's all about), then give me a shout ;)

William Antrim
24-04-07, 12:42
Enemies are

DRE/BD Because they threaten the ByB.

Did you REALLY read it Rabbi...

L0KI
24-04-07, 13:32

Yes. We raid, they defend.
:lol:

Bredahl
24-04-07, 13:35

A big fat DOH to you ;) :lol:

silent000
24-04-07, 13:42
Ive read it. Quite interesting actually!
We just set up a BD clan, so if u want any assistance with events, such as a raid on MB to get to the ball (of which, it's all about), then give me a shout ;)

I know what he means, by setting up more fun for the community by organising RP fights/wars, well thats what i think he ment :angel:

L0KI
24-04-07, 13:45
I know what he means, by setting up more fun for the community by organising RP fights/wars, well thats what i think he ment :angel:

I'll reword it.

We, as a new BD clan, are more than happy to raid MB to get to the Big Yellow Ball, whilst YOU, as ByB (The Crahn clan) DEFEND the Big Yellow Ball.

Hope that's a little clearer ;)

William Antrim
24-04-07, 13:57
Reading > me.

good idea tho pantho!

ClanByB
24-04-07, 19:12
Can we get off the lame aqusations of calling me different runners already. And can we please stick to RP.

Doc Holliday
24-04-07, 21:28
Can we get off the lame aqusations of calling me different runners already. And can we please stick to RP.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll.

april 07 join date. 7 posts. u seem to know alot about the game. ban evasion tbh? could be :)

Nidhogg
24-04-07, 21:46
Any more talk of ban evasion may well result in a somewhat startling and unexpected ban of your own. Now this is an RP forum, so, please, stay in character or your post will be removed.

N

Safunte
24-04-07, 22:26
Clan ByB I like your ideas, especially this spur of RP showing up everywhere. Hope it follows through as planned... (aka not just a lame excuse to kill BD and cry when a procity attacks you)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll.

april 07 join date. 7 posts. u seem to know alot about the game. ban evasion tbh? could be :)

join dates go by forum registration date, anyone could have played for years on end and be considered a "vet" with a 2007 forum join date (although everyone that still plays is... so i dont see why its such a big accomplishment)

R3N3GADE
25-04-07, 10:04
we are anti saf so we wont cry about pro attacking us. we are using the games origenal story line to bring something new into the game. we might even try raiding ppls accounts what you think! dang thats been done.
any cm clan want to get involved let us know. sounds good what your bringing in loki. perhaps we could arrange battles at the nearest op to mb so no one looses sl then it might get more crahn and bd,cm and dre involved .
on that note if anyone gets red sl and dies from dre or bd i would be happy to make sure you get ur stuff back. what we would like to do is get an npc put in the room with the ball in. he tells u a brief story of byb and then gives you 3 super strength beers. but we need to speak to kk about it. the beer part is to add some humour to it and keep it fun.

William Antrim
25-04-07, 14:34
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=2078113#post2078113

my bad. Didnt think it was a big deal.

Anyway, shameless plug on the above, but hopefully you guys will fancy taking part in the above.

Braywurst
25-04-07, 16:28
we are anti saf so we wont cry about pro attacking us. we are using the games origenal story line to bring something new into the game. we might even try raiding ppls accounts what you think! dang thats been done..

[ edited ]

Zheo
25-04-07, 20:00
Greetings Clan BYB,

All though The Black Knights have an issue with some of the City Merc command, we still concider a greater part of them our friends and allies. Due to Eric's relationship with Veronique, which lead the the allience of our factions. There is a story behind our issue with the City Mercs and more so Diamond Real Estate, and of course we still have all our old issues with Black Dragon. We offer our assistance in killing any DRE or BD.

Our Business Is Your Pleasure,

Zheodaine Aldour,
Lord Paladin Of The Black Knights,
Tsunami Syndicate,
The Dome Of York.

Serious_Sam
25-04-07, 21:48
OOC:

Does it bother anyone that the moniker of this clan spells out bib? As in a baby's bib? Or am i just being childish? (i probably am).

ashley watts
25-04-07, 22:32
OOC:

Only now you've mentioned it :s

Back on topic, Liking the Raid on 'the' ByB , defending and such, brings a different aspect on pvp :p

ClanByB
26-04-07, 00:55
Clan invites are fairly open.

We like runners that have been out of amc5 for a few months, and collected a few dogtags first though.

Apocalypsox
26-04-07, 02:13
You give me an idea for a new clan, Ya psychotic monky bastids. :D (Seriously though. Defenders of the Ball. Kekekek)