PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Neocron

msdong
23-04-07, 18:17
I count the days until my account run out. I played this game from the first release day and still love it the atmosphere, a thing i never found in another game like Neocron.

I like to thank every player of Uranus and Terra for making this a fun game.
Thanks go out to support department for helpin' me on every issue real fast in the past and last a big Thank You to the Developers of Neocron for making such a great game.

I'll be back when you get rid of the zones ;)

Tschüss

silent000
23-04-07, 18:19
Lataz bud, hope to see you back soon!

Dribble Joy
23-04-07, 18:22
Slight confusion... why are you leaving?

darkservent
23-04-07, 18:23
why are you leaving?

L0KI
23-04-07, 18:25
I count the days until my account run out. I played this game from the first release day and still love it the atmosphere, a thing i never found in another game like Neocron.

I like to thank every player of Uranus and Terra for making this a fun game.
Thanks go out to support department for helpin' me on every issue real fast in the past and last a big Thank You to the Developers of Neocron for making such a great game.

I'll be back when you get rid of the zones ;)

Tschüss

Old schooler :)

I know your name from way back when - TG on uranus i believe. Hope your RL brings you as much fun as your virtual one did! ;)

Conduit
23-04-07, 18:34
Funny, I was only wondering yesterday where you were lately..

Good luck with what ever you do, & thanks for all the positive input you have given to the game over the years. :)

Hasta luego.

William Antrim
23-04-07, 18:37
Wow, proper old schooler.

One of the first people I met on uranus in december of 2002, sad to see you go old friend/enemy.

GL with whatever is next!

msdong
23-04-07, 19:06
Slight confusion... why are you leaving?

dint played much the last months. got nothin to do with NC but with RL
maybe ists just a big break time, i have a lot of playtime left on one account and will use it.

thx ppl

... hope to see you back soon!

Its Neocrack, hard to get rid of it ;)

ashley watts
23-04-07, 19:58
Tra a bit :p

Lodar
23-04-07, 20:24
Good luck with the RL and whatever you do next, hope to see you back again soon! :)

Leaving Thread, closed.