PDA

View Full Version : Now that I've got my dex 21 rifle what next?

ocman1
19-04-07, 14:59
I have equipped the dex21 rifle that I forgot was in my bank, and am now wondering what I should be leveling on. Level 1 sewers are a obviously a joke now but I am not sure where to go next. Please advise.

Dribble Joy
19-04-07, 15:02
Lvl 3 abandoned rooms are a place to start. Should be one near the the entrance to TTHQ and around ViaRosso.

SorkZmok
19-04-07, 15:20
I would actually suggest you leave the city.

The swamps is something i'd try. Lots of low to midlevel mobs that you can snipe.
I don't have a worldmap at hand, so i can't tell you exact spots but it's mostly south of battledome.

William Antrim
19-04-07, 15:24
Mutant pool about 300 yards east of Jeriko fortress, the occasional launcher and butchee spawn (watch those) and lots of mutants.

SorkZmok
19-04-07, 15:35
Mutant pool about 300 yards east of Jeriko fortress, the occasional launcher and butchee spawn (watch those) and lots of mutants.
With the new mobs he won't be abled to kill them before they reach the OP. At least i hardly doubt that.

William Antrim
19-04-07, 15:39
Then in the words of Neg from Balls of steel "Leg it!".

I cant imagine a level 20 odd would be able to kill launchers for sure, butchees too probably, youre right kapow. However the XP would be good and if hes using a rifle, standing RIGHT at maximum range will allow him to get a few shots in, run away a bit when they chase, shoot some more, rinse and repeat.

Thats how ive levelled all my spies. If i can do it, anyone can.

-=z=-
19-04-07, 16:54
In the zone east of Jeriko there's a Gogo guarded by a STORM bot. Within shooting distance of this gogo there's a group of buildings with mutants and 1 launcher (he sometimes spawns on the road heading back towards Jeriko) and sometimes hurlers/butchees.

If you get in trouble the STORM bot can be used to "equalize" the situation and the easy access to the gogo makes loot storage a breeze.

Doc Holliday
19-04-07, 20:01
Head for mb. Team at the bunker and have fun. i assume your using the 2nd level assault rifle. its good fun. if you have your le you will be safe. failing that if you arent strong enough or confident go in the aggressor sewer level 5 ( i think ) in plaza 2 right next to the city coms. play in theree for a while to see how u do. if your still in need of a challenge then head up to military base. :)

Archtemplar
20-04-07, 06:46

This is my favourite spot. To combat the launchers at low levels, position your guy at the top of a hill, when the launcher comes up the hill, shoot him and he'll fall down :cool: duck occasionally to dodge rockets, - the hill also provides cover if you've been hit. Good Luck, dm me if you need anything.

Safunte
20-04-07, 06:54
swamp warriors at jankins lab.... they're melee... you're ranged... and not many of the ranged swamp mobs spawn around there so you're set.