PDA

View Full Version : Drones are BADLY bugged. Take a look.

ResurgencE
18-04-07, 02:35
Ive got low RCL and wpw. I launch a TL 3 outstanding quality drone. I do 2 dmg per hit to a mutant.

I then pump plenty of points into RCL and WPW. Still doing 2 dmg per hit to the mob.

I then launch a TL 6 outstanding quality drone. Still do 2 dmg per hit to the very same mob.

Whats wrong with this picture?

SorkZmok
18-04-07, 06:49
First few drones do no damage, you gotta level someway else. But the higher you get the more damage you do. Last patch tried to fix that but failed.

But once you hit high end drones, they are the exact opposite and insanely overpowered.

Dribble Joy
18-04-07, 11:55
Mobs have higher armour now, but that armour degrades over time. It could be that the rounding of the dmg values - which are low because it's a low lvl drone - are causing it to appear as if they are doing little dmg.

At least you can do dmg, they used to be completely broken before the last patch.

I'f you're not allready, get out of MC5 and hit the sewers, the lvl 1-3 stuff should go down quicker than the mobs in the starter area.

nabbl
18-04-07, 12:40
spec a lil T-C for better aiming.

ResurgencE
18-04-07, 14:35
Actually, i went right to 20/20 mutants. My combat rank shot up as soon as i equipped the first drone, making the lvl 3 stuff futile to try and lvl on. This never used to happen 2 years ago.

About what TL can i expect my drones to piss me off less?

Lodar
18-04-07, 14:48
Moved to Community Talk.

-=z=-
18-04-07, 17:10
About what TL can i expect my drones to piss me off less?

The TL17 L-100 drone wasn't bad. It had a longer shooting range and better accuracy than the multi-shot gatling type drones. I haven't tried the gatling drones since this last patch so they may have improved. I was able to run Aggie captain missions with these by shooting from the far end of the room.

The next one I liked was the TL27 MR-50. This had changed from the guided missile non-AOE type that I knew from NC1 to a slightly more accurate than a RK drone with AOE.

I really like the RG series of drones. They are fast, shoot accurately and do nice AOE damage. They don't seem to have as much armor than the RK or MR drones.

I didn't like the RK drones at first but found that they do really well in El Farid when leveling on scorpions. The tight quarters make the poor accuracy not matter as much and they have good armor and do lots of damage.

I recommend imp'ing up to the AOE drones as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps.

CritiNator
18-04-07, 20:51
Moved to Community Talk.

Heh, this is always funny. Ppl are talking about bug and mod just comes and moves topic.. "no comment"

EDIT:
And this bug is real. First 3 drones are bugged

nabbl
18-04-07, 21:24
Heh, this is always funny. Ppl are talking about bug and mod just comes and moves topic.. "no comment"

EDIT:
And this bug is real. First 3 drones are bugged

lol newb... lodar is a forum moderator, not a dev or other KK member Oo

awkward silence
18-04-07, 21:37
HEY!!!

Regurgence, jaar apka hiaal kaise he? Lamba bari apko nehi dekha, or suna to kabibi nehi :p

to... neocronme vapas aya?

Sorry fellas... im just testing if thats the real ResurgencE. He has a habit of buying nc accounts moreoften than ghanging socks and forgetting his old ones as he goes on.

ResurgencE
18-04-07, 23:42
lol! How well you know me, awk.

Ive long since given up purchasing accounts. I dont take gaming quite as seriously anymore, so ive decided to grow a brain and quit throwing my money away. :D In fact, i logged in, transferred all my items to one new character which im starting fresh on, and deleted my capped tank, ppu, apu and spy.

Man, its great to see you again. Ive been looking for a familliar face for days now. The feeling of loneliness in this game was getting to me.

Abhi bhai, zara batao tumhare sub alts ke naam, ke me tumhe add kar lu. :P

Conduit
19-04-07, 20:33
Hi, Res!
Long time no see, mate. Hope everything's okay with you :)

Umm, on topic - Delete the droner class ftw :P

ResurgencE
20-04-07, 01:17
Hey Condie! How are ya, good buddy?

Still in FA or have you moved elsewhere?

kane
21-04-07, 10:06
lol :eek: :wtf: O_o