PDA

View Full Version : Are the servers currently down??

Feybrandai
17-04-07, 08:54
Are they down or am I just having problems with my luncher...I am just getting a screen with just the reckktor icon and a perm connecting to server.

unreal
17-04-07, 08:59
Seems to be fine here, maybe you're having a few DNS troubles or your (IE) browser settings are blocking access?

jini
17-04-07, 09:02
no they are good

unreal
17-04-07, 09:09
If the page still doesn't display for you after a while, add me on Xfire (username is 'learnu') or something and I'll get you to try something else as a temporary fix. It's not the best idea to go into details about that over the forum though. :rolleyes:

Feybrandai
17-04-07, 09:33
ok guys i have the launcher screen up and now I need to know the ports to open in the router.

nabbl
17-04-07, 09:36
try this:

http://cp.neocron.com/index.php?id=85

Mokoi
17-04-07, 09:36

Try following this guideline (http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=85) for connection issues. If you can't get it to work, contact support via email as explained in the last paragraph.

... I'll get you to try something else as a temporary fix. It's not the best idea to go into details about that over the forum though. :rolleyes:

In that case it isn't the best of ideas to go with that suggestion at all - unauthorized manipulation of client files may very well 'fix' the problem permanently and this is certainly not necessary to solve the network issues.

nabbl
17-04-07, 09:41
In that case it isn't the best of ideas to go with that suggestion at all - unauthorized manipulation of client files may very well 'fix' the problem permanently and is certainly not necessary to solve the network issues.

LOL ^^

Feybrandai
17-04-07, 10:06
ok I am just getting a perm conneting to server in the autoupdater. I have allowed all ports mentioned in the connection issues page...any ideas..
I am accessing the net via a wireless access point attached to a billon router, so i opened Virtual servers and added all the tcp and udp ports there and accociated them to my ip.
my current updater.ini is:
SERVERIP=62.140.29.50
PORT=1239644
PATCHPREFIX=?ĈA~
EXE=
GAMESERVERIP=62.140.29.50
HOMEURL=http://launcher.neocron.com/
FTPSERVER=
TESTPATCHDIR=
RETAILPATCHDIR=
ISRETAILVERSION=1
USELOCALPORT=0
LOCALPORT=21041

nabbl
17-04-07, 10:09
got a personal firewall too ?

maybe restart the router after making changes to settings

Feybrandai
17-04-07, 10:12
I have restarted the router and have made exceptions in the firewall for neocron.... the funny thing is that before I moved house and used this new wireless setup neocron worked...then I was plugged into the router direct

sl33py
17-04-07, 10:54
ok I am just getting a perm conneting to server in the autoupdater. I have allowed all ports mentioned in the connection issues page...any ideas..
I am accessing the net via a wireless access point attached to a billon router, so i opened Virtual servers and added all the tcp and udp ports there and accociated them to my ip.
my current updater.ini is:
SERVERIP=62.140.29.50
PORT=1239644
PATCHPREFIX=?ĈA~
EXE=
GAMESERVERIP=62.140.29.50
HOMEURL=http://launcher.neocron.com/
FTPSERVER=
TESTPATCHDIR=
RETAILPATCHDIR=
ISRETAILVERSION=1
USELOCALPORT=0
LOCALPORT=21041

you do know that your port number must be greater than 0 and smaller than 65535

netster
17-04-07, 11:25
Mokoi => since 2.2 i got a horror for zoning, cause it allways takes ages (2-15 seconds). it was very very fast befor the 2.2 patch came on. i cannot say my inet-connection is bad ... allways <50ms ping ingame and it doesnt show any lagg on ping even, when i download large files (16mbit line). but yesterday was a messy day.... i had about 10-30 seconds lag ingame, so i couldnt use my stealth for example. alot of guys on vent had the lag same time like me, but ok... the server did a burp. but it doesnt say me something about the zoning issue. oh and thx to the supervisor fixed my pe... pls /emote sex him from me.

my ports are free on my router (udp+tcp) and i dont share the ports with any applications.

what now? :( i want to zone normal ... not make a new senseo while opfight zoning out of the ug

a4nic8er
17-04-07, 12:04
before I moved house and used this new wireless setup neocron worked...then I was plugged into the router direct
Thought of trying that again to see if the wifi con is your problem?

Feybrandai
18-04-07, 01:52
Ok, i sorted out the problem....somehow my updater.ini got all stuffed up and was not pointing to the right server....The only thing software wise that changed, is that I started to use the Ulitmax launcher and had enabled both the tweaks in the neocron section. Now I cant be sure this was the cause, but a reinstall of the game without using the launcher worked.