PDA

View Full Version : I accidently destroyed my Rhino, Trike, Reveler, Quad, and Speedbike...bring'em back?

Foxtrot
17-04-07, 07:11
So I was transferring equipment from one character to another to reroll a Gentank. The items included the 5 vehicle keys. After I transferred all of them items, I deleted the PE to make the tank. Then I gave my tank all the items from the PE, and I couldn't activate the keys because the message said the vehicles were destroyed.

Now I just found out they got destroyed because I destroyed the toon that owned them. I'm more pissed at myself, but I didn't know this would happen. Is there a way to get these vehicles back other than laying down some credits? How much am I looking at?

naimex
17-04-07, 07:19
So I was transferring equipment from one character to another to reroll a Gentank. The items included the 5 vehicle keys. After I transferred all of them items, I deleted the PE to make the tank. Then I gave my tank all the items from the PE, and I couldn't activate the keys because the message said the vehicles were destroyed.

Now I just found out they got destroyed because I destroyed the toon that owned them. I'm more pissed at myself, but I didn't know this would happen. Is there a way to get these vehicles back other than laying down some credits? How much am I looking at?

someone nice might be able to make them for you for 500k, or something like that, but the reveler is still an epic isnt it?

Foxtrot
17-04-07, 07:23
Yeah. The quad is easy to get though.

SorkZmok
17-04-07, 07:51
Uh, i got a question regarding vehicle keys!

My tank on mars has a reveller. Next epic car. Can not be destroyed. Now with 2.2 i check the key and it tells me my vehicle is destroyed.

It's the character that ran the epic, the character that first registered the vehicle and the character who was the last one registered and using it.

Anyone got a clue? Loosing an epic item on a 1 slot server kinda sucks ass. No chance to run it again really. :(

nabbl
17-04-07, 09:38
with 2.2 the reveler vehicle keys look like normal keys. are u sure u got the right one?! :)

(hatte dasselbe problem und dann gemerkt, dass ich einfach nen stinknormales reveler chaincraft von next aktivieren wollte und das schon hinüber war)

@Foxtrot

the same with appartment keys. your "mule"-character has to activate all the keys.

Pestilence
17-04-07, 10:56
If the char is deleted before the keys are registered to another player, they are lost. No chance of bringing them back.

Brammers
17-04-07, 11:09
Ouch! The only vehicle that's salvagable for parts, is the Speedbike.

Replacement, well you are looking at about 700k for the Trike, Rhino and Speedbike. The Reveler is more tricky, and the quad isn't so bad if you have a spare slot.

SorkZmok
17-04-07, 11:11
Err, there's still only one "reveler" type of vehicle, right?

The key i got reads "NEXT Reveler Chaincraft v2.5" if i'm right. And it was last activated by the character that still holds the key.

Bah, i'm not gonna get a new one i bet. Ah well, mars population is pretty dead anyway. :lol:

Brammers
17-04-07, 11:12
Yeah there is only 1 "reveler".

rob444
17-04-07, 11:17
I deleted the PE to make the tank. Then I gave my tank all the items from the PE

Paradox :p

[F6]Knight
17-04-07, 11:55
dont expect to get anything back from KK
i once lost a few vehicles this way. also not knowing that this would happen and KK refused to restore it even though i think they can easily check their database and simply restore the old character that first owned the keys as long as you have an empty char slot.

but in the future when transferring keys dont forget to register them with the char u r using for the transfer before deleting the other char :p

SorkZmok
17-04-07, 12:16
See it this way:
There's been people who tried the exact same thing with apartment keys. They lost whole cabinets of vehicle keys, rares and shit. :lol:

Doesn't the char selection give a warning about keys when you try to delete a character? I thought KK put some kind of warning there.

Hoder
17-04-07, 14:37
Knight']i think they can easily check their database and simply restore the old character that first owned the keysWrong.

Knight']but in the future when transferring keys dont forget to register them with the char u r using for the transfer before deleting the other char :pRight. ;)

Doesn't the char selection give a warning about keys when you try to delete a character? I thought KK put some kind of warning there.Also true. It's big and it's red but unfortunately not many people seem to read it.

Just to clarify: http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=83

naimex
17-04-07, 14:47
I think what Hoder means is, that they CAN check the database to see who registered it, or atleast the logs...

but from what I've understood over the years, is that it is anything but easy.

unless of course I misunderstood it entirely wrong.

StevenJ
17-04-07, 15:09
Also true. It's big and it's red but unfortunately not many people seem to read it.

Just like our tech clan leader who deleted his char :(

Foxtrot
17-04-07, 16:22
Well I learned something new :rolleyes:

William Antrim
17-04-07, 17:02
I think i might have some spare vehicles kicking around from then next epic i could sell you on the cheap m8. i might be around tonight and ill have a look. Ill sell you the bike cheap anyway as im never gonna use it.

Foxtrot
17-04-07, 17:17
Awesome, is this the name of your toon?

William Antrim
17-04-07, 17:35
Two of them yes.

Foxtrot
17-04-07, 23:21
Ok I'll be on in 5-6 hours, first I need to do my studying... :(