PDA

View Full Version : Need help with new gun!!!

ocman1
16-04-07, 18:12
Ok. I've been leveling with a donated tl9 shotgun and man is it getting out dated. I'm at dex 20 now and I need some recommendations as to what to move into. I'm strapped for cash, like everyone else, but if someone has a donatable gun or any tips I would really appreciate it. Even if it is someone willing to make one for me or something, I'll take all the info I can get.

Thanks,

OC

CMaster
16-04-07, 18:21
http://www.techhaven.org/db/weapons/rifles

We're still filling it in, but lowtech is complete save a couple of high end things, and hitech is just missing a few fusions and rayguns.

William Antrim
16-04-07, 22:11
Get an assault rifle, theres one around your level.

Lifewaster
16-04-07, 23:04
The burst rifles (assault) are underpowered..... stick with shotguns/street rifles or laser rifles

Theres a tl 17 (dex 17) laser rifle , but you will need tech combat to use . Theres also a TL 21 (dex 21) street rifle which is probably your best bet soon.

Archtemplar
17-04-07, 02:27
I gave you a bunch of guns Ocman, get that junkrifle repaired and start using that. (junk rifles rule for leveling imo)

Eneco
17-04-07, 02:42
Get an assault rifle, theres one around your level.

last time I checked, those were only sold at the smuggler in pp3. so if your from DOY thats a bit of a problem, but go with street rifles anyway, until you get to the higher tl :D

Doc Holliday
17-04-07, 08:59
assault rifles are cool. great fun. i actually think the shotgun line is a bit crap until you get the terminator but im not gonna argue with "Mr 2.2" Lifewaster himself ;)

nabbl
17-04-07, 09:50
burst weapons are fine for PVE...

mobse dont have the uber movement so you can kill them even with an assault rifle.

[F6]Knight
17-04-07, 10:24
as for lvling speed i think laserrifles would be a good bet
since most laser beam weapons are still somewhat overpowered
great range, almost perfect accuracy and insane dmg
but you should test out as many diffirent weapons as you can and make up your own mind :)
some people dont mind lvling a bit slower by using their favorite weapon

ocman1
17-04-07, 15:07
Hey sorry I forgot to check my inventory I think there is one in there that was higher. And yes, you did load me up pretty well with Strelok. Thanks again buddy.

CMaster
17-04-07, 15:22
assault rifles are cool. great fun. i actually think the shotgun line is a bit crap until you get the terminator but im not gonna argue with "Mr 2.2" Lifewaster himself ;)

Its the other way around now. Better damage/time from the shotguns than the assault nows, used to be the other way around. Life knows this cos his PPU uses rifles (crazy mofo).