PDA

View Full Version : How do I make an Assassin?

Foxtrot
16-04-07, 17:14
I have a 65/50 spy with resetted skill points. It's been a year, and I'm lost. What do I with all of these skills points?

CMaster
16-04-07, 17:25
Rifle Spy?

Int in Weaponlore (lots) and Implant (enough to use the Advanced SPIT tools). Possibly also some psi use, depends on your other choices.

Dex - RC, lots. TC, enough (TC isn't just a req any more, but lots of imps give it. Somewhere between 50 and 75 base sounds good, but would have to test.
Agility, as much as you can spare (being fast is good)
Vehicle if you fancy driving anything. You may even want to spec for the NEXT Air Guard glider, as it has a rifle-combat controlled gun.

Str - enough TRA that you can carry stuff. Lots of pierce, good amount of force.

Con - nice spread here really, excluding endurance. You want to be able to move, and you want some resist to prety much everything.

Psi - either setup so you can use TL10 heal, the basic booster spells and MAYBE protector, or whack it all in resist psi.

Foxtrot
16-04-07, 17:39
Whats a SPIT tool?

So a hitech weapon doesn't require T-C?

Would speccing for the glider hurt me much in taking away points I could use for R-C?

CMaster
16-04-07, 17:43
Whats a SPIT tool?

So a hitech weapon doesn't require T-C?

Would speccing for the glider hurt me much in taking away points I could use for R-C?

No, TC also effects damage etc: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136817

It would hurt you, but not a lot - the requirments on the airguard aren't overly high: http://www.techhaven.org/db/keys/vehicles

Foxtrot
17-04-07, 00:26
Is hacking still worth investing in?

CMaster
17-04-07, 00:28
If you want to hack stuff.

[F6]Knight
17-04-07, 10:31
if you go hack + implant then you r gonna hurt yourself a lot on weaponlore
unless you put laserpointers on all your weapons
hacks seems to be more of an apu/ppu thing these days since they changed psi use that it only gives a bigger psi pool

Foxtrot
17-04-07, 17:18
Is the hurt on WEP significant? Laserpointers are cool anyway, but how does that help? I thought they were just cosmetic mods.