PDA

View Full Version : Slowing down with patches eh?

Dogface
15-04-07, 22:37
Still plenty of bugs n shit that need fixing KK. Hope you aren't slacking.

J J
15-04-07, 22:54
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139389

ashley watts
15-04-07, 23:50
2.1 FTW , Nerf freeman, creed, ravager, rare nailgun, healing light and ill be happy :cool: :cool:

Dribble Joy
16-04-07, 00:08
There was the Easter break in Germany, KK were out of the office for about 2 weeks.

A patch tomo/next few days anyway.

silent000
16-04-07, 00:10
Meh i gota have something to bring me back to NC, havent properly played in about 2 weeks now. Patch something for the cracker :(

Just once :(

Fega
16-04-07, 00:59
Yeh.. I havn't been playing in about the same time.. just.. needs its fixes.

Apocalypsox
16-04-07, 01:55
dododo...how about removing the faction req on the CA EPIC PA!?!?!? PRETTY FUCKING PLEASE!?!? No other epics take a faction. (some guns take a faction which is bs too)

silent000
16-04-07, 01:57
Or delete that damn PA, its the uglyest thing in the game, fuck it dont fix fatals or in-balances, hell add more gam stopping bugs just do something about the look of the CEREAL BOX MAN!

Dribble Joy
16-04-07, 02:26
If they ever get round to fixing the 'new' GM models, they should make it actually look like a copbot.

Then make a WoC 5 version that looks like a S.T.O.R.M. bot.

unreal
16-04-07, 02:46
lol. Have you become WoC-happy now that droners can currently solo the labs and you apparantly have WoC on your PE? :rolleyes: (Not sure if you really do have it, as last time you lied about having WoC :p)

Dogface
16-04-07, 03:41
DJ doesn't do the labs on a droner :p

Saw him down there on DJ with Lifewaster.

unreal
16-04-07, 04:47
Never said he uses one, just saying it might be one of the changes that made him hump WoC all of a sudden. A soloable and death free way of getting WoC discs. :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
16-04-07, 05:03
Or delete that damn PA, its the uglyest thing in the game, fuck it dont fix fatals or in-balances, hell add more gam stopping bugs just do something about the look of the CEREAL BOX MAN!

Hell no! That thing is gonna be the center of my new Serial Cereal Killer look! I just dont wanna be fucking CA, Ive got a vendetta against em now.

Dribble Joy
16-04-07, 13:58
I was being only half serious with the storm bot thing. I do want the stormbot armour as a player item, as for the reqs.. no idea really.

I have been down the ceres labs a number of times, partly because either regant's legacy is full of people these days, or that's where I can get a team.
I allready have WoC, I've had it for months, anyone who's seen me down in the lagacy about a week ago would have seen me with an xbow (when I finaly got round to doing the mission but before I lost it to a scammer). Jini and rabbi saw me last night in NF using jini's xbow.
I've allways intended to get WoC5 on DJ, infact she now has enough exp for WoC2. Which is another reason why I'm down there.

And no I don't use drones. I use the tl65 rocket pistol. It rocks.

edit:

as last time you lied about having WoC
When the fuck did I lie about it?

L0KI
16-04-07, 15:22
2.1 FTW , Nerf freeman, creed, ravager, rare nailgun, healing light and ill be happy :cool: :cool:

2.1 was a shambles of a game. NC 1 > NC 2.1 by such a long way it's scary.

Why?

Because in 2.1, every PE on the server had almost the same setup (IE - Gunnars) or a variation of that setup.
In NC1, setups varied dramatically from player to player, and the truly good setups stood out, and were not shared.

2.2 reminds me of NC1. Everyone is still tweaking their setup, making adjustments and swapping imps around. It's great to see that the game is posing a challenge again!

I was not looking forward to 2.2, but now that it's here, I'm truly impressed with the work KK have been doing.

nabbl
16-04-07, 15:28
163 incoming!

CMaster
16-04-07, 15:29
Because in 2.1, every PE on the server had almost the same setup (IE - Gunnars) or a variation of that setup.
In NC1, setups varied dramatically from player to player, and the truly good setups stood out, and were not shared.

That isn't really the game's fault though. (except for the fact that the only good setups were the drugged up, highest TL gun ones). That was just the ultimate fact that people had the game figured out too well so found the unbalanced setups. Drugs are just as signifcant now though mind - we'll ahve to see how that pans out.

L0KI
16-04-07, 15:34
That was just the ultimate fact that people had the game figured out too well so found the unbalanced setups.

Yea - True enough. The fact is though, that the unbalanced setups did exist, and were easily available to all. I have no beef with 2.2 :)

CMaster
16-04-07, 15:45
Yea - True enough. The fact is though, that the unbalanced setups did exist, and were easily available to all. I have no beef with 2.2 :)

We'll find them with 2.2 in time as well. But hopefully they'll be addressed. I'm already starting to wonder about the setup my PE was running, but I suspect the 3 on 1/4 on 1 victories I had were more to do with poor setups and low skill on the other side.

Dribble Joy
16-04-07, 16:47
The problem with PEs (and to an extent Spies) in 2.1 was the skill system, it left virtually no room for variation at all. So everone used slasher/exec or if WoCed the xbow.