PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Mc5 trade.... HELP!!!

L0KI
14-04-07, 09:02
Hi all...

I have recently returned to the game, only to notice a missing implant from my head slot... What was my SA. I am told that this shouldnt have been lost when 2.2 was launched.
Therefore, I must have loaned it out in my absence, and completely forgotten whom i loaned it to.

What I am offering is:

Mc5 DIMENSION SPLITTER + 3 UNRESEARCHED Mc5 Parts

FOR

Area MC5 Distance Projector

Looking to make the trade at around 6pm GMT today!

L0KI
14-04-07, 12:15
on a plus note...

I also have 4 slot RoLH, and other rares i can trade for the SA/ Distance rifle mc5 thing

[F6]Knight
14-04-07, 13:21
relax
best chance of getting one would either be to offer all that stuff you got on trade or to just sell all those weapons and items you wanna trade and then use that money to buy the right implant. but dont expect to have a new chip by tonight. it might take a few days to get lucky with a trade or to sell your stuff and find someone who s selling the chip
rushing straight to the forums and yelling 'help' might help out but dont forget that a part of the ingame community never checks the forums

L0KI
14-04-07, 14:07
Knight']
rushing straight to the forums and yelling 'help' might help out but dont forget that a part of the ingame community never checks the forums

I probably didnt make myself entirely clear...

Yes, I am genuinely looking to trade for that chip...
But if you have been around for a while, which your forum account suggests, you will know that I was/am quite well known - and it is more than likely that at least 3 or 4 players that still play have 1 or more of my Mc5 chips. After all, I was fairly generous when I was active!

Thanks for the tip tho - seriously. It used to be the case that almost everyone whom played the games also used the forums. Not so much any more apparently

Doc Holliday
14-04-07, 18:28
Hi all...

I have recently returned to the game, only to notice a missing implant from my head slot... What was my SA. I am told that this shouldnt have been lost when 2.2 was launched.
Therefore, I must have loaned it out in my absence, and completely forgotten whom i loaned it to.

What I am offering is:

Mc5 DIMENSION SPLITTER + 3 UNRESEARCHED Mc5 Parts

FOR

Area MC5 Distance Projector

Looking to make the trade at around 6pm GMT today!

I yanked mine out. ive got it spare. i would swap for the ds for sure mate. i need another 1.

William Antrim
20-04-07, 17:40
Ill hook you up later.