PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM renewing account with PayPal

Nightwing
14-04-07, 06:45
I cannot renew my neocron account I tied to my paypal.

"PayPal Subscription Status: closed"
and then below it, a 'cancel subscription' button
(where the 'renew subscription' button should be)

It seems there is no way to renew the account on either the NC website or the PayPal Website currently. I have e-mailed account@neocron.com but would love to know if anyone has found a way to renew.

Chuck Norris
15-04-07, 01:14
Same here, I think A lot of people are having this same issue.

Rambus
15-04-07, 03:09
No reply via email or forums- only been two days, but usually a company is quick on their feet when people are activly trying to give them money.

unreal
15-04-07, 03:33
My email is for a different reason so a bit off topic but it's been over 2 days for me as well, still waiting for a reply (Ticket 2007041205017637 :p). Are they still on holiday I wonder? :rolleyes: Unfortunate to see there's another payment problem cropping up, seems like a fair amount of people are having it now the free time is over and they're wanting to reactivate. This is the last thing we need. :(

Rambus
15-04-07, 07:53
Yeah, I can name ten accounts that are waiting activation pending a fix.

How hard is it to make a working payment system?
... With paypal.

Kierz
15-04-07, 10:53
just thought i'd say it took a whole 2/3 mins to reactivate my account via paypal (previously c2p but account cancelled/expired for some reason) and my account was active instantly too, good stuff =]

suler
15-04-07, 11:06
just thought i'd say it took a whole 2/3 mins to reactivate my account via paypal (previously c2p but account cancelled/expired for some reason) and my account was active instantly too, good stuff =]
No one likes a braggart.

Kierz
15-04-07, 11:14
No one likes a braggart.hm, bragging... it's more letting people know how quick it is to reactivate with paypal if you used c2p before?

lol @ you

Bozz-Von Mel
15-04-07, 19:06
Despite using pay-by-cash for last two years my account was somehow re-associated with C2P. When trying to re-active with paypal I notice I have no options for reactivation. account@nc peeps told me to contact C2P and have the status changed from ended to terminated. Still waiting on C2P.. I hope they dont call me cause it always seems to be at like 4 am my time.

The other account worked just fine. Took 2 min to reactivate with paypal and account was instantly back up.

Rambus
15-04-07, 20:37
They sent me an email today requesting my account name so they can do something so I can renew.

Basicaly, email account@neocron.com and they will sort it out.

Nidhogg
16-04-07, 01:22
The people at account@neocron.com will always endeavour to resolve your problem as soon as they can, 7 days a week. The only time this can't happen is if the issue is reliant on third-parties that aren't available (e.g. at weekends). Please email account@neocron.com if you have any account issues so that you can be given a ticket number. Thanks.

N

Diabolism
16-04-07, 01:36
C2P ftw, never had any problems with them lol, and i regularly pay for 3-5 accounts per month

Nightwing
16-04-07, 03:11
I went ahead and sent the subscription in using send money with paypal. I then sent a followup on the ticket to the service e-mail (including paypal transaction # etc...). Hopefully they will reactivate it as soon as possible.

Nothing yet... :)

Doc Holliday
16-04-07, 11:21
i had the same thing kierz had. it got solved in the same way. you go paypal.

Nightwing
16-04-07, 13:43
Still nothing :(

Suregrip
16-04-07, 14:22
Please try renewing again, you should be able to reactivate with PayPal now.

silent000
16-04-07, 14:39
Please try renewing again, you should be able to reactivate with PayPal now.

Cool

1000th post ftw :D

Nightwing
16-04-07, 20:13
It cost me another payment, but at least my account is not expired anymore :)