PDA

View Full Version : Accounts and Changing payment options HELP!

clintoneo
13-04-07, 17:07
Hi, my friend has signed up his account under "Pay by cash" but he needs to change it to "PayPal" but neither of us can figure out how to do this. Please can someone help us figure out how?

Also on a side note, if he has an original copy of NC1 and the CD key to boot does he need to pay the licence fee to play now after his 30day trial???

Thanks any help is much appreciated! :D

silent000
13-04-07, 17:10
Im not sure about your first queston, but if he still has an un-used CD key you shudnt have to buy the fee after the 30 day trial.

EDIT: Noticed you said NC1 box, not too sure if you can still use those keys, but some1 else will clear it up im sure.

CMaster
13-04-07, 17:22
Once you've gone PayByCash, you have to email account@neocron.com to change back to anything else.
NC1 CD keys don't count for NC2.

Xephonas
13-04-07, 20:36
*sigh*

There's a list of about 10 payment companies..i've tried about 6-7. I put my info in for PaybyCash..then it directs me to the chosen payment company..but they all seem to need some kind of password or voucher or holder number which I have no clue what that's about???

ashley watts
13-04-07, 20:42
haha your sig is sexy :p

rob444
13-04-07, 20:46
I recall having to pay the game fee from NC1 -> NC2 so I guess yes, he'll have to pay that extra fee.

clintoneo
14-04-07, 04:45
Ok yeh well managed to do it pay by cash this time, we did it by internet bank transfer its called B-Pay here in Australia. Do you guys now how long it will take for them to process it because my pay pall account was instant but his is not activated yet but it has been about a day now since we paid. Do we need to notify KK or will they recognise it?

rob444
14-04-07, 10:48
Hmm I recall reading that pay by cash takes some time to process, so he should be able to get in soon enough :).

CHA0S
14-04-07, 10:54
2-3 working days usually (happened in the past for me) but now gone to paypal \o/

Danae
14-04-07, 18:27
If this is regarding the trial method:

If he has already paid via paybycash have him email his account name asking for us to switch it to paypal to account@neocron.com

If he has not paid for the game then I suggest he simply write paybycash, tell them he no longer wishes to use their service - since a subscription isn't set up with paybycash, you don't have anything to cancel, you just - don't pay. Then create a new account via the paypal trial method.

If he needs further assistance, and more case specific help have him email account@neocron.com

Never post your account name on the forums :D