PDA

View Full Version : I've been thinking.....DUCK!

Zheo
13-04-07, 10:26
Has anyone else though of the following;

WOC - Wisdom Of Ceres <--- C E R E S

BOC - Blade Of Ceres <--- C E R E S

One is WOC one is BOC, but BOC is not WOC, why not?

Surely KK could rename he BOC to like Blade Of Thor, then make another woc blade called Blade Of Ceres, then we could have Blade Of Crahn, and when you combine all three you get super powers!

Also, notice how, Ceres is remembered through WOC! and the blade of ceres.
Crahn has a nice sect. But the die hard warrior Thor is forgotten, lost, there's no Thor cult no Thor weapons... I feel for Thor, maybe we should make a City Merc clan called "Followers Of Thor" and go around killing everyone in until we get his cities back! (Since he conqured both York and Cron!)

All hail Thor!

John Bushido
13-04-07, 10:45
why does it hurt when i pee?

pottburter
13-04-07, 10:55
But the die hard warrior Thor is forgotten, lost, there's no Thor cult no Thor weapons... I feel for Thor, maybe we should make a City Merc clan called "Followers Of Thor" and go around killing everyone in until we get his cities back!

Naaah, we should rather do something in memorial of Reza.
Don't know, maybe build a statue, write a song or nuke the dome.. :)

jini
13-04-07, 10:56
what was first? the egg or the hen?

Bredahl
13-04-07, 10:58
Naaah, we should rather do something in memorial of Reza.
Don't know, maybe build a statue, write a song or nuke the dome.. :)

Uh yea we want a statue!! :D

Hmm a song you say.. well only if Brammers sings it.... :lol:

Nuke the Dome would always be fun.. prob not too wise though..

Zheo
13-04-07, 11:14
Damn you all and your pro city awnsers! Come on dome runners ANWSER THE CALL...it's from jesus!

pottburter
13-04-07, 11:43

Dunno, when did they race ? :cool:

Hmm a song you say.. well only if Brammers sings it.... :lol:

Hehe, but then he also has to do a Riverdance performance :-)

*fires at the ground below Brammers feet*
Dance, THN chief, dance ! :p

Tiberious
13-04-07, 12:28
Reza is Thors play toy!!!

The dome has already been mostly destroyed but now it ours turn, out time! We shall overcome the scum of neocron and overcome the fat strippers in pp!

All hail Thor!

Judge
13-04-07, 12:44

The egg.

Mighty Max
13-04-07, 12:47

Given the story, the WOC is the content of the database an explorer found. C.E.R.E.S. was imprinted on the doors, and that explorer named himself after that name, because he thought it was the grave of an great ancient person.

This explorer, now named Ceres, used the blade, called Blade of Ceres. While it isn't part of the wisdom burried in the Ceres database it is a weapon with a history, therefor it isn't a WoC weapon but an Rare.

ashley watts
13-04-07, 17:44
Surely KK could rename he BOC to like Blade Of Thor

Because this aint WoW ^^

Apocalypsox
14-04-07, 00:06
Gnomes taste like chicken.

and im all for a CM clan! Thor all the fuckin way man

unreal
14-04-07, 00:08
To my dismay this thread isn't about roast duck. :( I still have two ducks in the freezer from last year. I should probably cook them instead of ordering duck from a Chinese. :D

Powerpunsh
14-04-07, 00:13
i want woc 3 weapons, like mechs or something else. :rolleyes:

btw: its an old sword of the ceres wars, not a legend sword u know? :p

silent000
14-04-07, 00:19
Surely KK could rename he BOC to like Blade Of Thor, then make another woc blade called Blade Of Ceres, then we could have Blade Of Crahn, and when you combine all three you get super powers!

You Tard!

cl0wn
14-04-07, 03:28
Nibs? Blade of Ceres has been around since the times of hardcore melle pe's why should it be woc after many years of non woc? o_O

jini
14-04-07, 06:54
The egg.
but then, who laid the egg?

Eneco
14-04-07, 07:18

the chicken laid the egg. ;) neither the chicken or the egg came first. they both popped into existence, and i cooked both of them and ate them
Mmmmmmm :angel:

Asurmen Spec Op
14-04-07, 08:05
Well you see many animals besides hens use eggs for their babies, so therefore the egg was long before the chicken/hen, because the chicken evolved from something already producing eggs.

Therefore, the egg.

unreal
14-04-07, 08:11
Or the chicken could have come first, having been genetically manufactured by aliens using DNA samples from the testicle of some unknown species. :D

Asurmen Spec Op
14-04-07, 08:13
Or the chicken could have come first, having been genetically manufactured by aliens using DNA samples from the testicle of some unknown species. :D
You just wanted to put testicle in a sentance.

unreal
14-04-07, 08:14
Nah, I wanted someone to try and produce a smart reply only to spell 'sentence' incorrectly. :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
14-04-07, 08:15
dont pull grammar ************ on me, Im too tired, not to mention I'll stick something where you poop from.

Scanner Darkly
14-04-07, 12:38
Has anyone else though of the following;

http://hellcanwait.com/neocron/bok_bok_dirge.jpg

William Antrim
16-04-07, 22:14

This isnt power rangers son....

William Antrim
16-04-07, 22:18

An alien cock?

Judge
16-04-07, 23:07

The slight evolutionary predecessor to what is considered the modern chicken.