PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Hippieman
13-04-07, 06:03
I'm back. Quit a couple years ago and just came back a couple days ago. Already getting the famous zone bugs that have plagued Neocron since the beginning of time. Got ignore'd by a couple people for asking for pokes in a creative way with RP. Confused by the changes of 2.2. But man I'm lovin' this game again.

As a welcome back gift to the community. Here's Danae singing about Megaman. Old school classic laughs for the veterans

Danae singing (http://rapidshare.com/files/25716060/megamanbs.mp3.html)

Safunte
13-04-07, 07:36
W/B, bugs are the same, but hey... people still play for a reason.

awesome link btw. got a good laugh out of it

jini
13-04-07, 07:44
Safunte... you naughty naughty boy :p

Apocalypsox
13-04-07, 08:02
Hehe love the danae singing thing. and Welcome back m8, You cant kick the neocrack habit. You gotta come back eventually. It just sits in your sub-concious until it kicks you in the face and says "GET THE FUCK BACK INGAME"

SorkZmok
13-04-07, 08:22
Welcome back m8, You cant kick the neocrack habit. You gotta come back eventually. It just sits in your sub-concious until it kicks you in the face and says "GET THE FUCK BACK INGAME"This is so incredibly true.
:lol:

Every damn game i tried since may be fine in the beginning when everything is new and interesting but after some time it's "Damn, this just isn't Neocron!" and you're hooked again.

Safunte
13-04-07, 16:48
its why you get so many people that rant for years on end about how to fix things (who are ignored... obviously) instead of just more that up and go and are never seen again.

fucking neocrack... its my birthday and my accounts down and i need a fix =/

rob444
13-04-07, 16:57
Happy birthday Safunte :D

Dribble Joy
13-04-07, 18:34
Sex j00 Hippeh.

William Antrim
16-04-07, 22:28
The owner of one of the best forum sigs i ever saw on here, welcome back m8.

Your ass is grass and im gonna smoke it.