PDA

View Full Version : hacknet bugged

solling
12-04-07, 22:59
well been trying to op fight tonight and everytime we go into hacknet as in hack the term and go inside game crashes for SEVERAL people.

bad world data is the message i get

and the game is fucking LAGGY as hell 3000 ping in spikes at krupp

Eneco
13-04-07, 08:30
weird, i thought that was just me. i started a noob hacker, and sometimes when i synchronize in the hacknet, it gives me the same message, and sometimes i cant relog on any of my characters

SorkZmok
13-04-07, 09:13
It's the servers acting up since yesterday evening.

Again. o_O

I kept crashing, synching out and had lagspikes up to 5000. Couldn't play properly so i logged.

solling
13-04-07, 10:20
yeh had a few fights yestoday and people was running around then BOOm all standing still with 3000 ping quite a few people died because they could not move lol.

jini
13-04-07, 10:58
wtf!! again???? expect a Level3 crash then :p

D31C1D3
13-04-07, 10:59
I had the bad world data bug on my monk in the lvl 3 sewers o_O . So I think it was server related not especially hacknet. Hopefully the downtime will help

Bloom
13-04-07, 11:08
Hope that they will fix it during downtime
Carnage advise to run FileCheck from NC launcher I do it on 4 diferent PC (win2k, 2 x winXP, Vista) and all was OK but still keep crashing when log my HN char inside hacknet.

Carnage
13-04-07, 11:12
then contact the support.
They will move your chars from the broken world.
After your char is moved, please dont enter that zone again,
until we have found/fixed the reason for this issue.

Can anyone give any details about the specific zone ?
Did you see the sectorname at the Characterselection screen ?

Bloom
13-04-07, 11:16
I run from faction mainframe to DOY travel 4 tunnel and had same porlem in almost each zone. Reloging 7-8 was able to log iside HN.

Bloom
13-04-07, 12:19
Checked few maps and the only one that is still broken for me is TG Firewall. With few relogs I was able to login and had to go out from that map fast or I got booted again.

spikeownzu
13-04-07, 12:51
my hacknet char could't get into krupp, he just entered the hacknet zone, and then was kicked to account

i even tried to do 4th barrier and go through hacknet with my PPU but that did't work either, he just got kicked to account too

jeriko was also laggggggggy as fuck, it was almost impossible to play in that zone.

- personally i think it was ff hax :D

Thanatos
13-04-07, 13:17
We are taking Terra offline to work on this problem. This shouldn't take more than an hour, but it's possible it will take longer. If the downtime is extended, we'll let you know.

Eneco
13-04-07, 20:04
for me it was all throughout the hacknet. in crahn dns, infected storages, and DoY mainframe. i also got lots of lag while teaming at Regents on my other character