PDA

View Full Version : OMG, it's worse than a drug habit.

L0KI
12-04-07, 15:16
Yes, it's me. Again.

This is the 4th time I have come back to NC after another few months off!
This time, I am not going to get myself involved in server politics... I'm not interested. Nor do I have any desire to lead a huge clan again (Twice I have done that now.. last time it failed due to my inactivity).

I would massively appreciate it if someone could give me a basic guide on the current active clans, and their factions/leaders! (Thanks in advance!)

I just have a couple more questions for you guys!

1. Due to me having to completeley re-skill my characters... are the LOM penalties still active? (That would suck epic donkey balls)

2. Any old faces from NC1 returned with 2.2? (I see Kid Kapow has - excellent :D)

3. I hear PE is the underdog again (GREAT news!) Is this true?

4. What kind of population is the Terra server hitting at present? (Average Peak and off-peak)

See you in there soon! (65% download... 330kb/s)

Dribble Joy
12-04-07, 15:25
LoM pills don't give SI, but still take xp.

Seen a few oldies around, can't remember any exact names though.

PEs and to an extent spies really. Tanks and APUs still receive more of a boost than them from PPUs. Tank dmg, armour and resists are higher than PEs (and higher than pretty much anyone else's. Yay for tank'o'cron's return....).
Spies can stealth though.
Go rifle too, pistols suck balls. No compensation for the lack of range and they aim crap.

Dunno about pops as the free 2.2 period is now over and I haven't been online due to various reasons.

SorkZmok
12-04-07, 15:46
Nice to see you're back again. :lol:

If you got a vent or ts server, PM me some details and i'll log on later. :)

NS_CHROME54
12-04-07, 17:24
I'm back too.

Safunte
12-04-07, 19:26
1. Due to me having to completeley re-skill my characters... are the LOM penalties still active? (That would suck epic donkey balls)

Your points are all released, and the loms dont give si but still take exp (dunno for how long though... free trial is almost up)

2. Any old faces from NC1 returned with 2.2? (I see Kid Kapow has - excellent :D)

Alot actually, mostly the asshats that wont reactivate anyway (thankfully).

3. I hear PE is the underdog again (GREAT news!) Is this true?

To an extent. The woc dex pistol pe is still ... very good when setup right... the problem with peoples accusations of best and worst are that people haven't worked out the best setups yet.

In fact... Pes are really good in general if done correctly.

4. What kind of population is the Terra server hitting at present? (Average Peak and off-peak)

mid 20s at peaks, and down to 4-6% at really off times.

See you in there soon! (65% download... 330kb/s)

Good luck, most people I've heard from that have actually played enough of 2.2 like it more... takes some getting used to though so i hope you enjoy your coffee.

NS_CHROME54
12-04-07, 20:58
takes some getting used to though
Boy, isn't that the truth. PEs kinda got the shaft, but my tank, despite his lower STR, has never been nearly this powerful. In NC1, with the Rav he used to do 80 dmg per hit (multiply that by 3 or 4 for burst), now once he gets through the armor he does 180 dmg per hit, multiplied accordingly for the burst. It's insane! I can take down a warbot titan in SECONDS!

unreal
12-04-07, 21:06
Hopefully LOM pills will stay as they are. The huge XP loss more than makes up for the no SI, but knowing how Reakktor enjoy making us waste time, they might switch back to how they were (ie, huge SI). Instead of wasting a day or two LOMing due to SI, we can currently actually get on with playing the damn game. Be it levelling to replace the millions of XP lost (which is now difficult and almost a waste of time for non-PPU buttplugged people like myself), or PvPing while under capped. :(

jini
13-04-07, 06:35
Personally I believe, that all three: PEs, Taks, Spies are all balanced.
Maybe xbow PE is the most powerful, but not the most fun anymore, but as you know Rabbi, nobody plays this game for fun anymore, except a little few (a hadfull of people) they all want to be in that damn hall-of-fame board :p
Anyway, you can do a lot on your PE, just think of possibilities before investing skillpoints.

At the moment there is only one clan: Terrarists :p

Safunte
13-04-07, 06:46
At the moment there is only one clan: Terrarists :p

Lies, SXR ftw.

On that note, these "oldschool" regards of SuXoR need to end, although it does make killing people with that mindset feel more rewarding.

jini
13-04-07, 07:46
Lies, SXR ftw.

On that note, these "oldschool" regards of SuXoR need to end, although it does make killing people with that mindset feel more rewarding.
Like I said in my previous post: you naughty naughty ...
It seems that in the end people have a reason to say these things about SxR.. and you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
13-04-07, 08:05
dont join any of the lameass cookie cutter clans of the moment. being SXR (For the moment yes? Get the hell off gravis or open the GR pretty please -.- Or ill start taunting you guys again)

And Terraists tbh. find a small oldschool clan, much more fun to interupt major opfights and blow the hell out of everyone that isnt in team

jini
13-04-07, 09:48
dont join any of the lameass cookie cutter clans of the moment. being SXR (For the moment yes? Get the hell off gravis or open the GR pretty please -.- Or ill start taunting you guys again)

And Terraists tbh. find a small oldschool clan, much more fun to interupt major opfights and blow the hell out of everyone that isnt in team
With just a few exceptions (that justify the rule) clans are NOT lame. We (Procity) just have a small power problem atm :p

solling
13-04-07, 10:13
there is blood to and soldierz those are the 4 major city clans i think

SorkZmok
13-04-07, 12:03
I wish there still was some clan like F.E.T.I.S.H.

Since then i'm not tempted at all to join a clan. They all seem so boring.

I want pvp action and funny rp events. If only i had more money i'd run some own events. :(

L0KI
13-04-07, 15:12
AFK in TH atm, waiting off SL...

It was at -38 when i logged back on yesterday.

I'm between asking to join Terrarists and another clan atm.
I was gonna go it solo for a while, but clans ftw.

Unless someone I know has any plans to start up a bew clan in the near future! ;)

SorkZmok
13-04-07, 16:05
Hahaha, now i got a serious problem.

Free time ran out and i just accidently locked my click2pay account.

You should never do that, then have a full email account so their mail doesnt get through and on top of that, NEVER forget the answer to that secret question.

The girl at c2p i just phoned actually started laughing when she asked me for my answer because i put in something completely stupid. Shame she couldnt tell me.

:lol:

jini
13-04-07, 16:30
You can join us, Rabbi, any time you like. Just look for me (jini or Lazy bee) or pabz to invite you

DX-Defender
13-04-07, 20:23
Terrarists is about the only option for a clan atm, they are the only really worth the time investment..

Kid Kapow: should have joined Crackheads, we did alot of things that fetish used to do. but now half the clan is inactive so im pulling up and moving to procity. either to join Terrarists or start a proto pvp clan.

Safunte
13-04-07, 20:30

Its hard to open up an op when 50% of "allied" clans find taking an allied outpost more rewarding than one of the surplus of enemy ops.

Other than that, ask for an SXR to open it, usually happens for people leveling.

Like I said in my previous post: you naughty naughty ...
It seems that in the end people have a reason to say these things about SxR.. and you know what I mean
really shouldn't be tied to sxr... at all, 99% dont know :lol: the 1 % being me and my friend that i had to explain to why his acct got nab-ed after i tweaked his pes con.

And i was speaking of SXR from a pvp stance.

Also, although i'm clearly in the wrong, according to rules and regulations etc. I've done no wrongdoings, just one silly guy afraid of getting banned that left everything all too available. (TBH shouldn't be afraid of that, we all know the favoritism)

jini
14-04-07, 06:39
And let me remind you, that there is something called "ethics", that specifies human limitations and such (it's actually a Greek word). Point is, that we cannot live our whole lives with rules and limitations issued by an authority. We have to go on logic as well, otherwise we will sign papers in our houses just to use the bathroom ^^.
Now, return the goods if not done already so we consider the case closed ;)

Kazuya
14-04-07, 22:47
jini rocks go away safunte u cant justify the unjustifiable

Safunte
16-04-07, 04:10
And let me remind you, that there is something called "ethics", that specifies human limitations and such (it's actually a Greek word). Point is, that we cannot live our whole lives with rules and limitations issued by an authority. We have to go on logic as well, otherwise we will sign papers in our houses just to use the bathroom ^^.
Now, return the goods if not done already so we consider the case closed ;)

see me in 8 days and stop the bullshit. I said i'd consider but people are making it increasingly difficult with time. And by case closed and the recoginition that I haven't recieved email nor pm or anything official, I can tell EVERYONE RIGHT NOW. That R2Gay has a certain someone in their left pocket and a good 10% of us know who. And if any of this follows through, this game is in much more trouble than I could've imagined... Talk about ethics...

Nobody is trying to justify anything here btw, You're all just using a magnifying glass to try and burn an ant because stomping it would be too loud and everyone around would notice. You can talk about morals and ethics till the cows come home but in reality, you should be judging whats happening proportionaly.

Sorry this is offtopic, but (please) dont remove it as only those who know what i'm talking about would understand.

Dogface
16-04-07, 04:19
jini rocks go away safunte u cant justify the unjustifiable

Bout sums it up really. 8 days is too gentle.

Safunte
16-04-07, 04:21
NOT WHEN HE CAN GET IT ALL SPAWNED BACK BY THE PUSS THAT CANT EVEN SEND A FUCKING EMAIL NOTIFICATION.

None of you even know what happened.

Dogface
16-04-07, 04:23
I'm telling you it was too gentle.

Apocalypsox
16-04-07, 04:40
Im telling you nubs you shouldnt be discussing this on the forums anyhow.

William Antrim
16-04-07, 22:33
Sorry this is offtopic, but (please) dont remove it as only those who know what i'm talking about would understand.

Youre in severe danger of sounding like one quantum delta..... :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
17-04-07, 00:43
anyone can decode your not-so-subtle -ness Safunte -.-