PDA

View Full Version : Where to get all the new armor...

SorkZmok
12-04-07, 13:59
Ok, if there already is a list somewhere, point me to it and close this thread.

Otherwise let's try and collect all the traders locations or places where to get the various kinds of armor and PAs.

What i got so far (and can remember as i'm at work, just so you know why i suddenly keep posting so much.. :lol: ) is only two:

1) Camo PA
Sold at the DOY city center up on top, Fist weapons. It's not the armor trader that sells them but on of the weapon guys got them if you scroll down the list. There's camo PAs for PEs and spies.

2) Techhaven sector 3 smuggler
Selling lots of PAs (lvl 1+2), various kinds of armor, underwear, heavy belts.
Entering sector 3 from the TH center, you take the hallway to the right, he's halfway through standing in a corner on the left hand side. Hard to miss.

So much for what i found. :)

Napalm82
12-04-07, 14:04
Plaza-2 at the Proto Lab entrence, theres a smuggler selling PE PA's of different kind and also a nice assortment of armor/underwear

I believe the HC/MC PE PA's can be found here, however i cannot confirm this since im at school for another 2 hours.

- Napalm

Brammers
12-04-07, 14:07
The TG FSM has all plain white tank Level 3 and 4 PA's for MC, HC and also P-C (Or was it R-C, but I did spot some DEX Requirment PA's for tanks)

P.S. This list will be useful, for when we get onto the Armours for the THN Item DB.

CMaster
12-04-07, 14:14
Ok, if there already is a list somewhere, point me to it and close this thread.

Otherwise let's try and collect all the traders locations or places where to get the various kinds of armor and PAs.

What i got so far (and can remember as i'm at work, just so you know why i suddenly keep posting so much.. :lol: ) is only two:

1) Camo PA
Sold at the DOY city center up on top, Fist weapons. It's not the armor trader that sells them but on of the weapon guys got them if you scroll down the list. There's camo PAs for PEs and spies.

So much for what i found. :)

Ohh, you mean holovests right? Cos actual camo PA is meant to be CM FSM for tanks and BD FSM for PEs. BD FSM also stocking the normal PE PA 3 and 4.

And bram - there is both RC and PC tank PA.

Tank PAs 1 & 2 as well as high density Duranium - MB smuggler.
All the best belts, including the top str based belts are at TH sector 3 smuggler.

jini
12-04-07, 17:55
Holovests sell in any Fist shop, but not in the armor dealer

Kierz
12-04-07, 18:07
quick list of it all tbh

spy pa 1/2 - th3 to the right half way down (someone said in more detail)
spy pa 3/4 - ca fsm
pe pa 1/2 - plaza2 near pp lab
pe pa 3/4 - bd fsm (inc camo)
tank pa 1/2 - mb sec-1
tank pa 3/4 - tg fsm (camo @ cm)
monk pa 1/2 - crahn hq (@doy)
monk pa 3/4 - crahn fsm

high level belts - th3 (see above)
high level inq armour - canyon facility (old tg canyon)
high level dura armour - mb sec-1
high level kevlar armour - plaza2 near pp lab
holovests - fists @ doy

im fairly sure all the pa 1/2 vendors sell the rest of the armour, and most other places =]

[F6]Knight
12-04-07, 18:14
first post mentions spy camo pa. can someone confirm this? cause i would love some camo armor on my spy just for the fun of it :)

Bredahl
12-04-07, 18:23
Knight']first post mentions spy camo pa. can someone confirm this? cause i would love some camo armor on my spy just for the fun of it :)
It does not exist :(

Judge
12-04-07, 19:58
It would be cool if all the level 1/2 PAs were in places like MB and TH. I can understand why the higher level ones are faction specific (and it makes sense for capped players to increase the player to player trading) but for 1 and 2 the Monk PA being only in DoY and PE only being in NC doesn't make mid level leveling any easier. =/

THE_TICK!!!!
12-04-07, 20:57
arg we need some droner armor !!! dunno why none has been implemented :(

Sammson
12-04-07, 22:41
I'd like sets for tradeskillers (not pa, but would go in that slot) with something like a hot dog vendor at a stadium would have, a waist mounted bench with distinctive apparatus on for each skill. So each tradesman can be easily identified by their portable assembly / workbench.
Would be cool to see tradeskillers lined off with the tools of their trade visible on the bench, maybe a lil animation too....

unreal
12-04-07, 22:54
a hot dog vendorbraydagner would like this. :p