PDA

View Full Version : Server Problems?

Bushwhacker
11-04-07, 02:48
are the servers down or am I just having trouble?

when I open the client it doesn't connect to neocron anymore, it just goes to the 'website doesn't exist screen' >_<

anyone else know how to deal with this? (i'd rather not quit neocron, got almost a month left and its fun

Safunte
11-04-07, 02:51
way to read....

EDIT:::: sorry that was unproductive, other threads have already been made and merged that go through this. The servers are down. As said in the announcement. They'll (eventually.. only been hours now) be back up and all will be well.

Dribble Joy
11-04-07, 03:07
Issue with Level 3 in Hamburg. As it's the middle of the night, I doubt a swift response is likely.

Eneco
11-04-07, 07:51
yes its server problems. this is the last day of the 30 free day period correct? because thats a bummer that my last day was crashed. oh well, ill probably be back in a few weeks. if anyone sees THE GREAT MILENKOX, tell him ill be back in a week or two

jini
11-04-07, 07:58
I personally believe that Level3 never recovered from its last crash. I was experiencing several lag issues in the game

Apocalypsox
11-04-07, 08:02
i personally think the free game time should be expanded a couple days because of these damn server issues. This is complete and utter crap.