PDA

View Full Version : [FRAGMOVIE] Rocky Balboa goes Neocron

nabbl
09-04-07, 19:55
Hi

i made a new little fragmovie...

to download:

klick (http://upload.atf-hq.de/evo2.2_rockymovie.rar)

MfG nabbl

Archtemplar
09-04-07, 20:31
You should encode with something better. 324mb is too large, go download AutoGK and re-encode it to be a reasonable size.

nabbl
09-04-07, 20:38
12 minutes -> 324 mb is good i think -.-

Judge
09-04-07, 22:59
Good movie, some cool kills in there.

Terrible, terrible music on the other hand.

unreal
09-04-07, 23:52
Nice video apart from the music and the Rocky rubbish. :p During the fight in Neofrag where you went on low health I kept saying to myself "Use a Medkit ffs!". :rolleyes:

PS. File size is fine for the speeds we all have these days (at least 2 or 3meg at the very least). You can't expect people to optimize for 56k users anymore Archtemplar. :D

silent000
10-04-07, 00:12
VirtualDub ftw?

nabbl
10-04-07, 01:04
Nice video apart from the music and the Rocky rubbish. :p During the fight in Neofrag where you went on low health I kept saying to myself "Use a Medkit ffs!". :rolleyes:

hehe but i used the med kit at the very beginning of the fight :)

rob444
10-04-07, 01:15
Encode the video with xvid, encode the audio on the video with lame and I'll gurantee you that those 12 minutes of video + audio will be tops 50mb (if video resolution isn't uber).

Archtemplar
10-04-07, 03:43
If 2 hour movies can be compressed to 700mb and be decent, a pvp video showing off 12 minutes of NC's dated graphics shouldn't be 325mb. Fast download speeds or not, it takes 10 minutes to fix sloppy compression.

Dogface
10-04-07, 04:19
Who cares? Just download it and watch it.

cl0wn
10-04-07, 05:41
If 2 hour movies can be compressed to 700mb and be decent, a pvp video showing off 12 minutes of NC's dated graphics shouldn't be 325mb. Fast download speeds or not, it takes 10 minutes to fix sloppy compression.

Stop whine, Nice movie good fights nice setup :p needs more fire but good movie

Bredahl
10-04-07, 07:00
Yea that was a nice movie - and lol at the ppu/apu/spy team at the end :wtf:

EDIT:

Good quality and large file > poor quality and small file

Kalonji Faya
10-04-07, 12:58
nice movie !!!

what is the skin we see on the PE at mb ??! (the first fight when the music starts) I'd really like to find a link where I can d/l it :angel:

CMaster
10-04-07, 13:15
nice movie !!!

what is the skin we see on the PE at mb ??! (the first fight when the music starts) I'd really like to find a link where I can d/l it :angel:

Erm, thats just the WoC 1 PE PA. The same stuff we see him wearing throughout the video? (except the training bits).

Anyway, nice video. Pretty "businesslike" after the rocky intro bit (which I skipped because of my pathetic attention span). "Full fight clip-transition-full fight clip-transition" repeat. Occasional bit of text or slight time distortion. Ugly font choice though (IMO). Still, minimal editing can be a good thing, and we certainly don't get left hanging as to what happened in a fight. Typical PK movie of course in that we don't see the protaganist ever losing.

Anyway nice work, keep it up. And the size is quite reasonable for the resolution and length,

unreal
10-04-07, 13:18
I thought he died once sometime during the video? *watches again* Yeah, 8minutes in, he gets killed by Gunnar. :rolleyes:

CMaster
10-04-07, 13:18
I thought he died once sometime during the video? *watches again* Yeah, 8minutes in. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, he loses that fight to gunnar. Well, I take that comment back.

Kalonji Faya
10-04-07, 13:38
Erm, thats just the WoC 1 PE PA. The same stuff we see him wearing throughout the video? (except the training bits).

lol I was thinking about HUD skin ;) I have a woc PA on my PE but don't found HUD downloads links on the forums :(

CMaster
10-04-07, 13:39
lol I was thinking about HUD skin ;) I have a woc PA on my PE but don't found HUD downloads links on the forums :(

Not allowed to link to em on the forums unless you get it approved by KK first. Nabbl may PM you a link for it though.

Kalonji Faya
10-04-07, 13:42
OK so is it legal to change HUD ?! or is it an exploit or something else ?
I remember I used to use a modified one on NC1 ...

unreal
10-04-07, 13:57
It's not against the RoC to modify your HUD according to the guidelines they set, but publically advertising a link to download an unchecked third party HUD isn't allowed. They may contain trojans, or problems of some sort, so they're not allowed on the forum.

CMaster
10-04-07, 14:00
OK so is it legal to change HUD ?! or is it an exploit or something else ?
I remember I used to use a modified one on NC1 ...

It wasn't allowed for most of NC2, but it is now. But its not allowed to put them on the forums unless KK say so.

Kalonji Faya
10-04-07, 14:02
thanks for all ^^

John Bushido
10-04-07, 14:05
wow, that pe u fighting @neofrag is so sexy, never saw someone using his judge with that coolish style......

i want to be like him :lol:

darkservent
11-04-07, 00:50
brilliant video....reaper assult rifle OWNS all!! it makes me want to level my PE. Very good pvp skills!

unreal
11-04-07, 01:02
lol, Yeah. Considering Pistols are rather screwed at the minute, I'm tempted to LOM my PE to Rifles and try and spend another week getting hold of another DIP. Rifles are just erotic in 2.2. :D

darkservent
11-04-07, 01:08
i have a few DIPs on buildify.....mayb we can trade i have parts aswell

CMaster
11-04-07, 01:16
lol, Yeah. Considering Pistols are rather screwed at the minute, I'm tempted to LOM my PE to Rifles and try and spend another week getting hold of another DIP. Rifles are just erotic in 2.2. :D

Grab a Freeman and you'll get plenty of kills with a pistol spy/PE - the Baretta is probably even better. I haven't even SEEN an exe in 2.2 though...

Dogface
11-04-07, 02:09
I was thinking the same thing about the Executioner, aparently it's proper shite though.

Shame that rifle is WoC, the skins pretty nice. Would look cool with camo PA or without PA (if it's even possible).

Powerpunsh
11-04-07, 06:10
i wonder about the dmg he do. :wtf:
The apu with ppu has no chance. I want a non aoe WoC wep for my tank. :(

jini
11-04-07, 08:51
Nice movie Nabbl.
Real nice.

And too bad for the ppu/apu team. But its not his fault, if the apu suffered from low piercing resists.

Oh, and I particularly liked the Return of the Rocky :D :D :D :lol:

D31C1D3
11-04-07, 08:53
Very impressive playing, nice editing and quality as well.

nabbl
12-04-07, 10:40
thx 4 the nice comments :)

i hope that more people will create some new movies.

Bredahl
14-04-07, 06:23
DAMN YOU NABBL!!! just watched the movie again, and it makes me wonna lom my xbow PE :mad: :angel:

And yea ppl really should make some more pvp videos - or strange videos (Assman...)

Anyways, i really enjoy this video, great job hehe