PDA

View Full Version : Recycle recipes. I found a new one.

Doc Holliday
09-04-07, 18:55
Ive found a new recipe today and i thought it would be a good idea to let you all know for noobies and also for the fan site admins to update the lists.

Take 3 dismembered arms and 4 peices of skin and you can make a leather underwear. it gives somehting like 33 force resist 13 peirce and 20 fire points. it also gives 0 negatives. i think this is an awesome peice of kit and was very impressed when we stumbled accross it. apologies if any of these numbers are incorrect but thats from memory so if its needed for any resource sites please check the correct values exactly.

of course if its already been noted on the various websites then can the mods please close the thread as its served its purpose.

CMaster
09-04-07, 19:35
Ive found a new recipe today and i thought it would be a good idea to let you all know for noobies and also for the fan site admins to update the lists.

Take 3 dismembered arms and 4 peices of skin and you can make a leather underwear. it gives somehting like 33 force resist 13 peirce and 20 fire points. it also gives 0 negatives. i think this is an awesome peice of kit and was very impressed when we stumbled accross it. apologies if any of these numbers are incorrect but thats from memory so if its needed for any resource sites please check the correct values exactly.

of course if its already been noted on the various websites then can the mods please close the thread as its served its purpose.

Yeah, same recipie used to make leather chests. Only thing is leather chests got changed to leather suits. Still, handy.

RogerRamjet
09-04-07, 20:28
[ edited ]

Jodo
10-04-07, 00:33
[ edited ]

[ edited ]