PDA

View Full Version : [Help] LE!!!!

Tyler_Durdon
09-04-07, 15:40
could anyone fix that le problem plz ? i cant see that shit anymore !! wherever and whenever you go to a lvl place you see highlvl le chars. They start insulting and exploit with drohnes in the wall as hell. Its going me on the nerves !!!!

I thought le is a "noob-guard" to secure new runners ! make that les drop out of the head after lvl /30 or /40 !

greetings, a very annoyed tyler

Nullvoid
09-04-07, 15:51
How about when ur just trying to level with an LE in, minding your own business, and someone uses exploits to kill you? It goes both ways you know.

Braywurst
09-04-07, 16:27
I love how Tyler is pissed that he can't gank people while they're leveling :lol:

braydagner
09-04-07, 16:29
I love how you stole my name, nib

SorkZmok
09-04-07, 16:47
Free reimplantling of the LE and broken drones.
KK shouldve known this would happen.

WoC 1 in less than a day. Nice one KK. :mad:

ashley watts
09-04-07, 17:07
Free reimplantling of the LE and broken drones.
KK shouldve known this would happen.

WoC 1 in less than a day. Nice one KK. :mad:

Yup EVERY Pvp'er Now has WoC it's just fucking stupid, i leveld a 12/3 noob to WoC in 1 week, is this even real, im chuffed that i did it but cmon ffs, *Dreams of a woc roll back from a few months then make WoC be harder get* ?

OMG SEX TYLER BTW !, i do agree high level'd LE people are a pain in the ass, i think it should come out when they hit /50 or somthing

[F6]Knight
09-04-07, 17:23
stop crying
it doesnt take an LE to lvl to WoC fast since most proper lvling places are now dungeon zones and i have never been killed in one. and i ve been in plenty of dungeon zones with plenty of enemies. it aint worth it to PK in there
so stop crying that the LE gives people such an advantage

and there are plenty of people who want move between lvling spots in peace wthout being ganked by a team of campers (thinking MB stairs ...)
since you need a near capped or capped char to be able to survive in pvp properly.

you r just pissed off because you cannot gank ppl 30 lvls below you anymore. maybe its time to get some skills and go after equal level people instaid of complaining about harmless things

and if people are exploiting with drones then simply take screenshots or fraps it and send it in. if i m not mistaken there actually is an email to report exploits

Dogface
09-04-07, 17:29
Don't blame the LE. It's the drones...

Jodo
09-04-07, 17:45
Knight']you r just pissed off because you cannot gank ppl 30 lvls below you anymore. maybe its time to get some skills and go after equal level people instaid of complaining about harmless things

Hahaha, I completely agree. LE's can't do shit to other people unless you let them scam you. I find it highly amusing that these threads get started for no other reason than wanting an easy kill. I wonder if someone will start requesting that tradeskillers have their LE removed the way they normally do in these threads?

Safunte
09-04-07, 17:51
half of it is running down into the woc tunnels then getting killed by an led droner... who is there getting his disk the day after he rolled and got to woc exp. what can you do? kill him? no. Fight back? no. Run? maybe, but drones are overpowered anyway.

naimex
09-04-07, 17:51
Well, yes the drones is the problem..

but the LE is the reason the drones having a problem, is a problem.

So if the drones aren't fixed very soon, or there is no easy solution to fixing the drones.

Then the main target would be to change the way of the law enforcer.

----------------------------------------------

So in the event drones arent fixed soon, or cant be fixed easily and fast.

Then rethink LE's...

Law Enforcers are ingame, so those that don't wish to be in clans and take the risks that follow that, or people who don't wish to engage in player versus player combat, simply have to either:

- Avoid confrontations and run away when they see another runner.

or

- Stay in safe zones.

Since the law enforcer falls under the cathegory of "thinks that are there, just because".

If I was to take out a gun in a safe zone...

Sure... everyone in sight might attack me... but having a ncpd copbot inside for instance dome of york, hq's, tech haven, where they dont even exist, tell me im not allowed to do it... kinda falls out of storyline.

However, if guards were increased in sectors, and HEAVILY increased in "safe zones", and then attack ANYONE that pulls out a gun, then fine do that.. then people have the option to take on the entire world.

or hell, make some kind of "static field" or something, that surrounds a safe zone, so that all weapons become unusable in the "safe zones"... just like a hacknet zone really, but where hacknet weapons doesnt work either..

That way there could still be "safe places" for tradeskillers, just trying to have a place to be.

Anyways, that was a side leap to explain how the LE could be changed, in the event of drones being unfixable within a reasonably short span.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If the drones can be fixed.... FAST PLEASE!!!, then fine leave the LE as it is, because the LE is only a problem because the drones are a problem.

Because it really is a MAJOR BUG!, When a player can attack other players using "god mode" which the LE really is with this bug.

Jodo
09-04-07, 18:19
Anyways, that was a side leap to explain how the LE could be changed, in the event of drones being unfixable within a reasonably short span.

The LE has been ingame forever, even if the drones can't be fixed for 6 months then that is so very far from a reason to remove the LE, I find it hard to believe that you're sober while making such a suggestion. The LE IS NOT the probelm it's the drone bug. It's an exploit that people should be punished for. Le'd runners should not be punished because of some wankers exploiting. If they piss you off then do your bit for the community and report them, please don't start spouting crap.

Vryce
09-04-07, 20:22
wherever and whenever you go to a lvl place you see highlvl le chars. They start insulting and exploit with drohnes in the wall as hell. Its going me on the nerves !!!!

o_O ............sounds like either someone wants to piss you off in particular (made an le char), or, you need to file an abuse@neocron ticket.

Bredahl
09-04-07, 21:26
... I have seen quite a couple old "pvp" ppl, now being LEd, and droners.. and yes, killing everyone with the drones, while noone can do shit about it.

FIX THIS FUCKING GAY SHIT KK! :mad:

Mighty Max
09-04-07, 21:49
Interestingly tho: those abusing it atm are the ppl most complaining about the LE the other times. These ppl are at least as *** up as the bug itself tbh.

Whenever i see it, my postman gets busy ;)

So if the drones aren't fixed very soon, or there is no easy solution to fixing the drones.

Then the main target would be to change the way of the law enforcer.

That is some really weird opinion.
You know, i get headaches from time to time (like everybody does) yet i wouldn't ever come to the idea that because i don't get a reciept for drugs against hypertonia, that i have to have an brain surgery.
(Alltho i'm sure some ppl think i should have one anyways *g*)

Meaning: Kill the bug, not the players.

Napalm82
09-04-07, 21:58
I agree with Max on this one, fix the bugs and dont change the LE.

Some of us just wants to level in peace, enjoy some Dungeon with the friends, drive around in the wasteland looking for warbots and not have to worry about PvP till we're damn well ready.

Also as an LE user meself i take a LOT of shit from the non-LE guys (especially one TT clan who seems to consist only of arses)

If you dont have an LE, thats fine, it just means you prioritise (sp?) differently from some other guys, in no way does it make your penis any bigger.

And no, i do not exploit and dont even have a droner.

- Napalm

naimex
09-04-07, 22:31
Max, my post was meant, that since it really is a huge bug, it should be fixed on the spot, and not just next time they have something else to put on.

There is ofcourse the other option...

Disable drones until it's fixed.

You wouldn't like getting killed by some lowlife, sitting with a finger up his ass, saying smell this, and the other hand on the mouse just blowing you up, and the only thing you can do about it, is run away, because the law enforcer has given him godmode.

People able to hurt and kill other people, when they cannot be hit themselves, are exploiting.

That is the very first thing you are told, when you ask KK what exploiting is.

It's the reason monks were nerfed the first time.
It's the reason mc5 was redesigned several times.
It's the reason many people have gotten warned and banned.

This is the very same thing, just in it's most extreme form, because all the other times it's been brought up it was PvE.

This is PvP, which makes it an even more crime, because it screws over everyone, except the ones that say "I want to have LE in, because I don't want to PvP", when they are able to PvP and DO PvP, then they lose all priviledge and right to have LE in, and should thus have the LE option removed from them.

Because if they don't, then you might aswell say, hell, godmode all around, why not go into an outpost, kill the entire enemy clan, remove all their turrets, without getting hit.

THAT is my point with attacking the Law Enforcer, if the drones cannot be fixed, because until drones are fixed, or the law enforcer changed, everyone not saying it should be fixed before the next fart flies, is saying, I don't care if people exploit. And not caring, is just as bad as the crime itself.

If you find a half dead person on the street, and don't go to his aid, and he then dies, then you will be convicted for murder, because you didn't care.

So, look at the problem at hand properly, before you start ruling out possible solutions.

Jodo
10-04-07, 00:29
Wow, you're like a politician who avoids logic just because it doesn't suit you. THE LE IS NOT THE PROBLEM. Please take a look at that last statement have a think and then do it again. Roughly half of the paying population is LE'd and has only become outnumbered since the free gametime has been given out. Why the hell should they be punished (and most likely forced to quit) because someone is exploiting DRONES not the LE? Report them, ban them but leave the people alone who aren't even doing anything wrong.

One last thing before I go, THE LE IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

suler
10-04-07, 01:11
The LE has been ingame forever, even if the drones can't be fixed for 6 months then that is so very far from a reason to remove the LE, I find it hard to believe that you're sober while making such a suggestion. The LE IS NOT the probelm it's the drone bug.

I disagree. Yes the drone bug is the main cause of the problem, but it is part of the problem not the sole cause. This hasn't been the first bug that allowed something like this either, there have been other times were LE users could kill or be killed by non LE users.

I'm not saying the LE should be removed, but it's only logical problem solving. If the drone bug can never be fixed, then they should remove the LE or change it. Naimex wasn't suggested getting rid of ways players could play the game without PVPing, just alternatives to the LE which frankly is a good idea.

Anyways I like the having a different reason for safe zones idea. I could buy some kind of device that shuts of guns in the local area or shuts them off when you come in way more then me being told by a magical copbot.

Finally to people saying the LE isn't part of the problem. Can you say that if the LE didn't exist this would still be happening? If the answer is no then the LE is part of the problem.

Lifewaster
10-04-07, 14:40
Simple solution to the drone and other issues:

Make LEs unable to do AOE dmg to ANYTHING......

....its way to easy atm to Barrel/AOE/Drone with a LE tag to avoid any of the consequences normally applied to AOE hunting.

Thus if you want to farm fast exp by AOE, you remove LE and take the same risks as everyone else.

You want to be safe and LE'd , then you kill single mobs at a time and Exp at a normal rate.

######

This should solve the issue of LEs farming MC5/CeresLabs/Regents Legacy, and make some additional room there.

SorkZmok
10-04-07, 14:59
The easiest solution would be to fix the LE exploits, then fix the insane drone resists/damage/xp.

But now its too late. Everyone who wants to got their LE back in, regardless of their rank and can now (or later) level safely as long as he wants.

KK blew it again.
"OMG WE BROKE TEH LE, LETS ALLOW EVERYONE TO PUT IT BACK IN. FOR WEEKS I SAY! SCREW PVP!"
"DRONES BROKEN? HM, LETS FIX THAT SOME OTHER TIME, NOW ITS EASTER HOLIDAYS!"
:mad:

unreal
10-04-07, 15:01
Not everyone could just stick the LE back in. I tried on my old tradeskiller (unreal) who I would have preferred to level (however impossible it may be atm) in peace, but couldn't. :(

Neally
10-04-07, 17:34
Hmmmm.....

I was going to write something like "hahaha noob jsut try to kill your true enemies instead of blaming the LE people"

but....I just did oO

there are MANY people to kill !

Chuck Norris
11-04-07, 00:21
its not just drones its anything AoE.....
Also this works both ways i've been killed many times on my le'd spy and it wasnt by droners.

they need to make make (null) dmg sources do 0 dmg period.