PDA

View Full Version : More on nanites

SorkZmok
07-04-07, 18:05
Alright, i got quite a few questions here.

I only started last night and didn't completely figure out things here. And as i don't have much time for that until the event starts i need help here. :)

As i see it, those things work like s/d. And there's 3 tools for each kind. Do those work like normal/blessed/holy spells for PPUs? What's the difference in reduction?
Another thing is the duration, how does that work? Cause some tend to run out faster.

And whats those pyrolization thing good for? I didnt see it do anything really.

Last one: Do nanites of the same kind stack? And if so, do they stack fully or is the bonus less and less the more you use?

I think thats all i need to know, so enlighten me here please. :)

And to KK: How hard can it be to give different tools different colors? Pain in the ass really figuring out which is what with all the names so similar.

cl0wn
07-04-07, 19:47
If im correct (not sure) if you pop say like 4 fire nanites it should give up to 75% protection i.e close to the ppu type not sure how it works cause i've done that and it gave me no were near as much protection as the ppu spells. O_o o_O

silent000
07-04-07, 21:00
With a spy you can pop up to 12 shots from any nanite tool before your health starts to get nerfd.

yuuki
07-04-07, 21:25
If im correct (not sure) if you pop say like 4 fire nanites it should give up to 75% protection i.e close to the ppu type not sure how it works cause i've done that and it gave me no were near as much protection as the ppu spells. O_o o_O

you can get resists comparable with ppu foreign cast (which is 25%) not selfcast :p

Archy
07-04-07, 22:23
Nanites for the lose, i prefer having the damage edge. Even if its barely noticable. When KK gives me a second quickbar i MIGHT think about getting new items, but since they give new items, but no second quickar, then fark it.

eprodigy
08-04-07, 00:11
i wish they lasted a bit longer.

also i thought, spec psr and use nanite heal but then if you heal while your resist nanites are up you'll start getting the hp malus...

honestly i find the whole thing such a pain, maybe some should be combined like absorber,protector,deflector. and every 3-4min having to reinject 50 different nanites; and waiting for each one to reload etc etc.. makes playing the char so much trouble.

jini
08-04-07, 07:35
nanites work as follows:
*you get some 7%(a bit less) protection per shot, but there is a maximum of 35%. So to get 35% in fire you need to inject 6 nanites of fire with the TL100 int tool (the others give even less protection)
*there is a limit of how many shots you can get w/o penalties and that is atm 125 concentration, 12 shots (ea shot gives 12.5 concentration)
*after 125 you get a 20 points hp loss for up to 150 and some drugflash. After that, nothing happens
*The pyrolizer gives you an insta 150nan concentration with the relevant drop in hp, and after that it cleans your body from nanites entirely with a bit of drugflash
*you have to wait for ALL nanites in your body to cleanup BEFORE you reapply them, otherwise concentration just keeps building up, for more hp loss and drugflash. This is where the pyro helps. It purges everything ad you start fresh

cl0wn
08-04-07, 14:27
i can pop 150 nanites with no flash :p

jini
08-04-07, 19:33
cheat0r

cl0wn
09-04-07, 04:56
hah! u wish if you pop exactly 150 sets of nanites you get no hp loss or drug flash :lol:

jini
09-04-07, 08:19
rly? it used to
i will try it. thnks for the tip, but i think its more a bug. I am getting a warning if more than 100 nanties

Seraphin[69]
09-04-07, 10:24
Nah... it's just that he dies before having the drugflash.

cl0wn
09-04-07, 14:26
yeah when you hit 100 it gives a warning but nothing will happen till 150 nanites are poped :p