PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] Club Maidens Kiss Opens It's Gates!

Zheo
05-04-07, 18:18
Greetings allience members,

I am very glad to announce the grand opening of Club Maidens Kiss, which will opens it's doors on the 14th Of April at 8pm GMT. (9pm CEST, EST 3pm). Everyone is welcome and for this special event the entrance fee is reduced to 1000 credits. Their will be a gambling event taking place as well for runners to bet on, cash prize is percent of the takings. Drinks are available, and their will be strip shows for you all the view. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Warning: Do not pull any weapons or tools as this will result in our secruity guards attacking you. We are not responsible for any deaths or injury caused by the guards or other runners, including acts of Crahn. Please do not be abusive or violent to other runners, and lastly have a GOOD time! This is a Dome event only. Password will be announced on allience chat on the night. Just incase you think you can sell the password out, I will have complete control over the entrance and as well as that there are guards.

Our business is your pleasure,

Zheodaine Aldour,
Lord Paladin Of The Black Knights,
The Tsunami Syndicate,
The Dome Of York.

ashley watts
05-04-07, 18:34
Looks like ill be sneaking their on my alt :D sounds fun but i aint gonna sell the password or anything out to many people fucking NC up recently as it is :S

Fega
05-04-07, 20:16
Looks like I'll be sneaking in on my PPU too 8|

Gimmie password Ash :p

silent000
05-04-07, 22:20
Can i come anyway?

I kill pro factions, im a complete twat, what else does it take to become anti :confused:

Apocalypsox
05-04-07, 22:27
Zheo i sure as hell hope you cant keep Warbot out of any damn party there ever was. Ill get in somehow. Reguardless of if i get shot on sight for getting in!

DX-Defender
06-04-07, 04:14
im gonna be one of the strippers.. get yer dollar bills ready bitches!

ashley watts
06-04-07, 16:42
im gonna be one of the strippers.. get yer dollar bills ready bitches!

Do ya take pounds :confused:

silent000
06-04-07, 18:28
Ten NIKEL

ashley watts
06-04-07, 18:47
Ten NIKEL
Spammer....

tarasm
09-04-07, 03:55
whore...

William Antrim
09-04-07, 14:02
im a complete twat

Now perhaps he may be cured?

Zheo
13-04-07, 21:18
Hello again Dome members!,

Just a reminder of the date and time, in which Club Maiden will open; 14th Of April at 8pm GMT. (9pm CEST, EST 3pm). Everyone within the dome allience is welcome and for this special event the entrance fee is reduced to 1000 credits.

Our business is your pleasure,

Zheodaine Aldour,
Lord Paladin Of The Black Knights,
The Tsunami Syndicate,
The Dome Of York.[/QUOTE]

Militaryman
13-04-07, 21:59
I'll be there. Send me the pass too. Prefer in game email, private message acceptable. :cool:

Beowulff - City Mercs - Black Ribbon