PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to leave

Lucius Drake
04-04-07, 21:21
Ladies and gentlemen.

I have had an amazing time over the last however many years (didn't join forum for ages as was 2 busy playing so have no idea the exact time). But however it is time to take my leave. I like what you have done at kk with the new rework and would seriously have resubscribed.

however i have just been offered my dream job and i leave 2morrow for a desert in deepest darkest south america (ok its not that bad but i bet there is no net access in several tens of miles).

To all the people i have met and known over the years i would like to say.. Thank you. This was my first Multiplayer game and i will always remember the times i had with you all. From my first clan -=BC=- Black cell in Ca who found me as a lonely monk wandering around the sewers in P3 and explained to me how to play to "Devils Grace" who taught me how to be a bastard :)

I have been killed by the best and have killed the best. Never been much of a forum poster so i dont expect anyone to remember me but to those i played with eg Darkana, Devils grace, SAW, Dank, Syph, Black Ice and many more than i can mention. Keep on playing folks. As u never know i might return someday with a mental sunburn and a desire to kill pro out at gab.

Signing out for the last time (for at least a few years)

Lucius Drake/Macc/Rule/Uncle Escobar.

ps. its a game folks... dont stress it just have fun.

extant
04-04-07, 21:56
*Waits for Nid to close this*

Fega
04-04-07, 22:12
Cya dude, good luck in your new job!

Judge
04-04-07, 22:32
From rainy wales to baked south america? Interesting transition... never knew you I don't think but good luck.

tarasm
04-04-07, 23:53
Later...

Another player gained is another lost

The Ottoman
05-04-07, 00:35
Damn, don't go! I still have to kill you. That was you who took me down at Gaba today(or yesterday afternoon). I popped a few rounds in you but not enough. :D

I remember -=BC=- Black cell. We were in an alliance. I was leader of PecMd, another Ca-clan. We had some great fights at CA HQ fighting TG.

Like the others said, you'll be back. ;)

Nidhogg
05-04-07, 00:36
Hope to see you again soon. Leaving thread, closed.

N