PDA

View Full Version : woc heavy combat item

zii
03-04-07, 14:24
Last night I ran three WOC missions and now have two rifles and one pistol to add to my collection of Hurler Knuckles. These missions (bar the H.King) were found in the deep blue coloured bunkerville in the wastelands... There is one that asked you to go to the Juggernaut Facility, but I think that this is the Xbow mission so did not bother running it.

Where oh where is the HC mission? Give me my toys.

<starts sobbing like a spoilt child in the corner of this thread>

Dribble Joy
03-04-07, 14:26
F_06 afaik, CM guy next to a tent by the road.

zii
03-04-07, 14:33
Ahh. He is also part of one of one of the rifle missions as well, which can be started from TH. A dual-purpose NPC. I shall perform some recon this evening.

$tormbringer
03-04-07, 14:43
hc woc starts at the merc npc in th, he tells u to get to the juggernaut facility to get a part for a rocket launcher (which is what u will get when u finish the mission)

so, u already found the npc ;)

[F6]Knight
03-04-07, 14:48
it would be great so see some guides on how to get all the new woc weapons and armors cause i dont have a clue myself where to get half of the stuff

i found the merc in TH that starts the woc rocket launcher quest and i know the rifle/pistol quest starts in regants but i dont know if you can choose between a rifle or pistol or if its random (which would suck for my rifle spy if i get unlucky and get a pistol 5 times in a row :p)

and i dont even know where to begin for woc armor

techhaven.org only seems to have guides for the juggernaut xbow pistol and the woc rifle/pistol but in that guide they also dont mention if you get to choose one, get both or get one at random

$tormbringer
03-04-07, 15:09
for the pistol/rifle run which starts in regents u get both, the ak and the pistol

i think u can get the woc armor at the woc temple for giving a usual pa3 and liek 2mio to the npc, not 100% sure about the price though

Dribble Joy
03-04-07, 15:09
The AK/barretta mission gives you both weapons.

[F6]Knight
03-04-07, 15:42
for the pistol/rifle run which starts in regents u get both, the ak and the pistol

i think u can get the woc armor at the woc temple for giving a usual pa3 and liek 2mio to the npc, not 100% sure about the price though

where is the woc temple and do i need to do any mission beforehand or can i just show up with a PA3 and 2 mil (or whatever money is needed), talk to someone and instantly get a WoC PA?

what WoC lvl is required for the PA? and what PA do i get? does HC tank PA turn into WoC HC PA or do i have to choose? (in other words, can i show up with MC PA 3 and choose to get a HC WoC PA?)

silent000
03-04-07, 16:12
Have WoC level one go to the dude in the temple with a normal PA 3 and 2.5 mil and he will as kyou what sort of PA you want and then u give it him and you look like a big twat in a disco pa :cool:

[F6]Knight
03-04-07, 16:22
that didnt really answer any of my questions :p

Braywurst
03-04-07, 16:30
You must also be of master status, as in you've done an epic run.

Dribble Joy
03-04-07, 17:26
I you don't know where the temple is, then you don't have WoC, so you can't use the armours anyway.

[F6]Knight
03-04-07, 18:13
DJ, i did not ask for another useless reply. i simply asked where the woc temple is.

Dribble Joy
03-04-07, 18:22
Hand bags at dawn?

You seemed to be enquiring how to attain a WoC PA, presumably to use. However you can't use it if you don't have WoC, and if you don't know where the temple is, you don't have WoC, thus you can't use the armour, rendering your quest (for the time-being) somewhat pointless.

Anyway, it's in F_02.

zii
03-04-07, 20:26
Juggernaut Facility needs HCK... :( Not much use for my Tank.
Has anyone got a runner with reasonable HCK for the Facility on Mars?
Also, which Warbots have to be farmed to get the parts that the NPC wants?

$tormbringer
03-04-07, 21:51
u dont need to "farm" warbots

the part is in a chest on the ground in the 4th or 5th room

u only need a hacker to get into the facility itself, no other hacking required

zii
03-04-07, 23:11
Other than a hacker, a PPU buttplug is required.

My tank doesn't make it past one Warbot, let alone a Warbot hunting party. As I type, I am face down in the Juggernaut hole for the forth time this evening.

If someone could log into Mars, drop by, and rezz me I would be very grateful.

zii
04-04-07, 00:15
Someone found me.

[F6]Knight
04-04-07, 10:32
Hand bags at dawn?

You seemed to be enquiring how to attain a WoC PA, presumably to use. However you can't use it if you don't have WoC, and if you don't know where the temple is, you don't have WoC, thus you can't use the armour, rendering your quest (for the time-being) somewhat pointless.

Anyway, it's in F_02.

i like you too DJ :p
anyway, tnx for the info. at least now i know where to go when i finaly reach woc ^^

Dribble Joy
04-04-07, 11:45
Like a lot of the caves, they now require much more organisation and knowledge of how they work than before. You can't just stand in front of them and plug away.

Went down there with a team a few days ago, went to the X room and farmed the parts for the xbow mission. I have enough now, alas Juri doesn't seem to work.

CMaster
04-04-07, 12:07
Like a lot of the caves, they now require much more organisation and knowledge of how they work than before. You can't just stand in front of them and plug away.

Went down there with a team a few days ago, went to the X room and farmed the parts for the xbow mission. I have enough now, alas Juri doesn't seem to work.

Interesting, I saw a guy waiting next to Tinkerbell, so I assume that the mission works. You know it starts from Devlin Jones, right?

And zii - that guy in TH is for the WoC rocket launcher. He even blatthers on anbout new protoype rocket launchers when you talk to him.

zii
04-04-07, 12:18
The NPC sent me off to confront some horrible mobs to get the parts. One needs a hacker and some ppu type support for the first and last one, and a hacker for the middle one. The middle part is ok. If you have stealth hack and a good gun then you ought to be fine. Sadly, my tank only has a gun.

Many thanks to he who helped my down there.