PDA

View Full Version : MB safezone

DIABLO666
03-04-07, 12:53
i think that the MB safezone should be extended to include both the CM HQ and the MB entrance, this would work well because atm CM HQ is the only unsafe HQ and tho i know most of the reply i get will b ppl saying *ohhh MB fighting is lame go fight at cycrow or sumin boohoo* the fact is ppl fight at MB and if the entrance was a safezone ppl wud fight in the nice wide open space outside making it much more fun, also the lack of a door blocking the zone would mean that tho ppl would still zonewhore perhaps they wud stay an fight a bit longer as they wudnt have to open a door to escape death.

PS this is a thread to see who thinks this would be a good idea to try and get the MB entrance an CM HQ made into a safezone, it is NOT a thread for ppl to complain bout how sad they think MB fights are so dont even bother

zii
03-04-07, 13:15
I think the whole area ought to be made a City Zone. TG Canyons is perfect.

CritiNator
03-04-07, 13:28
It would be great, if the inside of MB would be safe. I hate to fight there, but sadly, people are too scared to come crp and drt.. Theres really no place for anti city, to go find pros, but MB. It would be more fun to fight outside.

SorkZmok
03-04-07, 13:37
Move the fights to the outside and every slightest attempt of pvp will be destroyed by droners.

No thanks. o_O

rob444
03-04-07, 13:43
Ey! Droners are a pvp class too :p

edit: About the idea, I think it would be nice. Keep the fighting outside (even if it means there will be droners - which is fine by me.)

SorkZmok
03-04-07, 13:47
Ey! Droners are a pvp class too :p

edit: About the idea, I think it would be nice. Keep the fighting outside (even if it means there will be droners - which is fine by me.)
Even if drones were in line with the other classes, it just wouldnt work i guess.

Too many asshats would take it as an oportunity to omgwtfpwn people. I know, the meatsack can be found and shot but who could do that? Spies and PEs with stealth, leaving monks and tanks outside the pvp action. Shit trade there.

yuuki
03-04-07, 13:52
ya and snipers could just wait for a fight to finnish and instagimp the remaining fighter as he most likely will be on low health.

Dribble Joy
03-04-07, 14:04
Make sector 1, the HQ and the entrance an appartment zone.

SorkZmok
03-04-07, 14:23
Make sector 1, the HQ and the entrance an appartment zone.
I wonder if you could then place furniture there. :lol:

Dribble Joy
03-04-07, 15:07
I don't like MB being a safe zone, but I'd rather not have everyone gunning the crap out of each other all the time. A city zone would allow anyone to fight their enemies in MB.

eprodigy
04-04-07, 01:26
no safe zones in MB.. aside from the constant GR killing it was much better place for fights without the safe zone whoring.

Apocalypsox
04-04-07, 01:27
People would just use the next zoneline to whore. Wouldnt have those damn annoying doors though.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-04-07, 03:50
no safe zones in MB.. aside from the constant GR killing it was much better place for fights without the safe zone whoring.
agreed!

John Bushido
04-04-07, 03:59
make cm hq save and the upper gr zone unsafe but with appartment sl restrictions.....

CHA0S
04-04-07, 04:36
What about making all places unsafe apart from HQ and TH
And Cities should be like app zones and maybe the odd extra guard to help keep the peace .....if they can LOL

would be interesting

Bredahl
04-04-07, 05:32
What about making all places unsafe apart from HQ and TH
And Cities should be like app zones and maybe the odd extra guard to help keep the peace .....if they can LOL

would be interesting

/signed tbfh :D

solling
04-04-07, 11:45
I agree, i think making hq a safezone as well and the entrance ,pvp would be moved outside, MUCH more room and an open space right outside, less crowded.

Worst thing about the mb entrance right now is that there is ABSOLUTELY no room. So what if people need a safezone next to them, at they u wil get a fight.

PP is very good for pvp again btw was there for hours last night and there was people to fight all the time.

zii
04-04-07, 12:19
agreed!
agreed as well.

silent000
04-04-07, 12:21
No safes zones!

Dezh
04-04-07, 13:05
No safes zones!

Agree :D

DIABLO666
05-04-07, 11:08
wat did i say about complaining bout MB fighting.... and no safe zones rly wudnt work, ppl wud b continuously on low sl from killin each other an tbh the safezone at MB just helps provide a place were fighting can continue for a much longer time, if there was no safezone at MB fights would last like 10seconds then be over, if people want to fight like that they can go outside themself and call people out but quite a few people just enjoy being able to have a nice place to fight people, MB not being a safe zone is just a stupid idea btw... people just camped the GR all the time and you never felt safe, i mean what if your shopping and suddenly a enemy appears behind you, WAM your almost dead before your even ready to fight. THO!!! i do think that all of NC an DOY should be made a city zone would make raids much more fun

PS if you dont like crowdedness at MB go to pussy club in pp3, theres sum nice open spaces there so u can get sum good fights. only problem is that pro will somtimes bring far to many ppl an start camping the pp3 GR... maybe they should just make a pussyclub GR =)

Doc Holliday
05-04-07, 11:32
wat did i say about complaining bout MB fighting.... and no safe zones rly wudnt work, ppl wud b continuously on low sl from killin each other an tbh the safezone at MB just helps provide a place were fighting can continue for a much longer time, if there was no safezone at MB fights would last like 10seconds then be over, if people want to fight like that they can go outside themself and call people out but quite a few people just enjoy being able to have a nice place to fight people, MB not being a safe zone is just a stupid idea btw... people just camped the GR all the time and you never felt safe, i mean what if your shopping and suddenly a enemy appears behind you, WAM your almost dead before your even ready to fight. THO!!! i do think that all of NC an DOY should be made a city zone would make raids much more fun

PS if you dont like crowdedness at MB go to pussy club in pp3, theres sum nice open spaces there so u can get sum good fights. only problem is that pro will somtimes bring far to many ppl an start camping the pp3 GR... maybe they should just make a pussyclub GR =)

Use the ind a 2 gen rep dude. or one of the oz grs if your inclined to walk :) or even the oz station and run round. its far enough away from the storms if i recall.

[F6]Knight
05-04-07, 12:25
the PP3 gr is kinda tricky with the guard right next to it and you end up with SI in a popular pvp zone. not a good idea :)
ind gr is a pretty good option

Ruoja
05-04-07, 14:20
The question is, why is there guards in places like mb zoneline and PP3 which has been a popular pvp zone for god knows how long? I'd like some insight on this.

zii
05-04-07, 16:29
No safe zones has proven to be a bad idea. This was done on Neptune for all zones, and on the others for a short period. The result was that people hid inside their apartments.

I am for keeping p1 and the Dome centre ville and TH. I would like to see TH1 and TH3 be City zones, so long as their were good sentry bots opening fire on anyone with a gun, like the CopBots did in NC1. If NPCs are more powerful than before (?) this could be enforced a bit better

DIABLO666
05-04-07, 18:44
copbots are a bit crap atm, i ran from pp1 to p2 right past gaurds no problem, i didnt even need to stop and heal i jus ran right past getting shot by em an still had half hp by the time i reached p2

Asurmen Spec Op
05-04-07, 18:44
No safe zones has proven to be a bad idea. This was done on Neptune for all zones, and on the others for a short period. The result was that people hid inside their apartments.

I am for keeping p1 and the Dome centre ville and TH. I would like to see TH1 and TH3 be City zones, so long as their were good sentry bots opening fire on anyone with a gun, like the CopBots did in NC1. If NPCs are more powerful than before (?) this could be enforced a bit better
pssh, people would eventually stop being so damn carebear!

silent000
05-04-07, 22:57
I used to love running thru PP3 being scared about losing my life, now i just run thru with ma cock hanging out because no1 will be around to see the small little todger.