PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night. Yes or No?

DX-Defender
02-04-07, 05:27
Just a simple yes or no will do. If we have enough people say yes then ill start running fight night, every other weekend.

Tyler_Durdon
02-04-07, 08:39
yes, but not every weekend !! 1 or 2 times in month would be ok

Doc Holliday
02-04-07, 09:30
every other weekend he said :P

Yes. Once a month allows time for prizes to be accrued if prizes are to be given or simply make it once every 3 weeks and keep goin like that. It gives people something to look forward to and keeps it interesting.

Nullvoid
02-04-07, 11:04
I would say no until the LE damaging non-LE bug is dealt with, otherwise a single droner could wreak havoc with the whole event.

Jailbird
02-04-07, 12:15
yes... big time !

SorkZmok
02-04-07, 12:20
If it happens i'll try to get one of my PEs or tanks sorted to show up there.

But i really think before they LE drone exploit isn't fixed, it's never gonna work. I'd definatly bet there's gonna be some asshats to wreck the event. o_O

silent000
02-04-07, 14:45
Im always up for summit like this

DX-Defender
02-04-07, 15:12
But i really think before the LE drone exploit is fixed, it's never gonna work. I'd definatly bet there's gonna be some asshats to wreck the event. o_O

yea, they can all come out and try to exploit to disrupt the event. and the GM standing in there can have a field day banning their dumb asses.

Ok so far everyone is saying yes. so ill start working on getting the helpers i normally need for the event. Expect to hear something about a fight night coming up the weekend after next. april 21-22