PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] The state of the Black Dragons..

DX-Defender
02-04-07, 05:12
The current state of our faction is kind of ridiculous, we have the numbers to be a dominate force in the game, but we lack the consolidation and organization to do anything above standing around in TH, or small scale farming/pvp. This saddens any old school BD member who has seen the glory of NC1 Black Dragons.

We need to work towards sifting out the trash and bringing the pvp focused BD members together into one clan, a clan that can put BD back on the map and bring the faction out of its actionless state.

This is NOT a recruitment post, Id say a good 50-60% of people wouldnt fit in well inside of this clan. But to those of you who do have a thick skin, and have an interest in pvp and organized clan events should speak to Cracky, or possibly me ingame.

solling
02-04-07, 12:07
crackheads ftw :p

DX-Defender
02-04-07, 15:15
yea crackheads kick ass.. where else can you buy a 200$ car stereo for 15$?

extant
02-04-07, 16:46
Or find palm tree's, trash cans and tires in a viarosso apartment?

zii
02-04-07, 19:09
For a bunch of drug addicts and pushers you are doing quite well. A secret lair in the city and an HQ in the Dome. Now get out there an push those drugs.

Dogface
02-04-07, 19:59
BD is one of the coolest factions in game. I really don't know why people play established clans in fully gash factions like DRE, BT or CS when they could be TS or BD. :confused:

extant
02-04-07, 20:03
You need a certain personality to be able to make it in a faction, people can't handle being hostile to everything and not being able to cowar in the city.

Apocalypsox
02-04-07, 20:22
Hehe...this reminds me of the glory days of NC1 where all the factions where really FACTIONS, and not just another lable above your name...It was great to be NEXT in NC1 ^^

It should be better in NC2 though, considering that the fact that CA has started a vendetta against NEXT, taking one of our most prominent contributions to the city, the Subway, away from us. That was a below-the-belt hit, and in my opinion i would like to be able to kill any CA i see without repercussions (And i generally do despite the sl hit, i can deal with a little lost Soul Light in exchange for the continued existence of my Dignity instead of letting CA walk all over us because they have copbots in nearly every sector of the city. Youd think they forget we provide every single vehicle in their Armored Division.)

extant
02-04-07, 22:12
I really think that for the sake of a storyline factions should be returned to their original "hostile/neutral/allied" stance. That and move apartment and starter locations again, return the black dragon and tsunami's to pepper park!!

6stringsamurai
03-04-07, 05:42
I would love that but thats not gonna happen

Jailbird
03-04-07, 06:41
Whats the point In having another strong OP PvP clan as Anti City when all of the OPs are owned by Anti City 90% of the time.

Seriously, NC factions need some support

Tyler_Durdon
03-04-07, 08:52
Hehe...this reminds me of the glory days of NC1 where all the factions where really FACTIONS, and not just another lable above your name...It was great to be NEXT in NC1 ^^

remember FallenAngels in NC1, based in Tech Haven as non-save zone ! So funny times to defend Tech Haven with so much ppl :angel:

cl0wn
03-04-07, 15:23
I rember killing many fa's in th back in nc1 :D it was great fun haha! rog > all in nc1

ashley watts
03-04-07, 17:08
Votes to bring back Anarchy faction :<

extant
03-04-07, 18:13
but than you wouldnt be able to do agrressor missions! dear god, we would have to redesign a flawed system!

Doc Holliday
03-04-07, 20:51
Black dragon is the coolest anti faction. i have a char there. i like it. its true though its not widely thought of as a faction to start a strong clan in which is bizarre.

edit. there have been a few notables over the course of time but on the whole its taken a big effort to get the faction populated. it just never seems to be one people gravitate towards naturally but then being red to so many people would kinda do that for you :)

solling
04-04-07, 10:46
city clans are not lacking in people tho

soldiers, terrarist, SXR and blood all with a lot of people online, where as R2k and FF are the only anti with ops atm i think.

they dont lack people they lack wanting to ACTUALLY fight anti

terrarist is the only clan ive seen the last week who was taking ops

(maybee im wrong tho ?)

Nullvoid
04-04-07, 12:00
they're so busy bitching at and killing each other that they have no time for you antis aswell.

silent000
04-04-07, 12:19
they're so busy bitching at and killing each other that they have no time for you antis aswell.

So true :rolleyes:

Doc Holliday
04-04-07, 17:21
too many egos on the pro side? :D

extant
04-04-07, 17:50
my preccccccious!

Bredahl
04-04-07, 18:21
city clans are not lacking in people tho

soldiers, terrarist, SXR and blood all with a lot of people online, where as R2k and FF are the only anti with ops atm i think.

they dont lack people they lack wanting to ACTUALLY fight anti

terrarist is the only clan ive seen the last week who was taking ops

(maybee im wrong tho ?)

Yes you are wrong, BlooD have been op fighting a few times this week (not as often as we usually are though), we usually fight R2K and usually we wins the first fight (until they log 50 members on to zerg the op back), so we do op fight, but lacking the members to fight big zerging clans like R2K and FF

solling
04-04-07, 19:39
u have as many online as they do and as we do , i know i check numbers often. Same goes with the rest of the city clans

Doc Holliday
05-04-07, 11:50
Yes you are wrong, BlooD have been op fighting a few times this week (not as often as we usually are though), we usually fight R2K and usually we wins the first fight (until they log 50 members on to zerg the op back), so we do op fight, but lacking the members to fight big zerging clans like R2K and FF

not a flame but my understanding from the boys over at r2k is that they wont zerg etc unless theres a valid reason ie they hate= someone or they believe they deserve it cause of xyz reasons ie they said we bringing 6 fighters for an arranged fight then turned up with twice the number and won. hence they zerg back on the 2nd fight. if im wrong sorry but i havent seen an op fight in a while. my last one was with r2k and they were pretty fair and decent and rezzed me after i got nailed :)

Tyler_Durdon
05-04-07, 12:09

ello !

the problem is, the clans you just called zerging clans, are only big clans and exist since a few years with a very stabil history and a huge number of members. well, what would you guys do, if you hold some ops, there s an INFO: on your clan chat ... "ok, 8 guys to the op plz - rest will stay at home" <--- ?? O_o

Normally we try not to attack - outnumber the enemys, but defending ops during we have a lot of ppl online, you cant forbid someone to join fights (especially atm where it is rare to have op fights).

If you attack and you see that we, or FF have that much ppl on, ask the alliance or friendly clans to join fights ! the times that you can hear "zerg shit ......." on OOC f.e. are over i think. Nevermind if we lose or win, the "action" is the thing that still ppl play this game.

T

DX-Defender
05-04-07, 14:50
BD really to me is the only faction worth having a large clan in, besides MAYBE Crahn. I dont see any reason to have allies, usually they just get in the way. Ive ran really large (150+ member) clans in FA, DRE and CA.. but all of which left us without alot of options when i came to op fights or pvp.
I remember sitting around in NC1 when i ran TeCH| and having 40-50 members online itching for a fight, but we couldnt go take any ops because the ones we didnt own already belonged to allied factions..
thats the bonus of BD, you dont have allies. Granted the only people i dont outright attack as soon as i see them is Terrarists, only because half of my chars are in the clan..

People constantly bitch and moan about a lack of pvp in this game.. If anyone wants some real pvp then the move to BD is very easy, ask for me over trade chan and ill make sure you are in BD within a few hours.

This is a offer to anyone who really wants some good organized pvp, as long as you arent complete trash (like me)..

The Ottoman
05-04-07, 16:14
ello !

the problem is, the clans you just called zerging clans, are only big clans and exist since a few years with a very stabil history and a huge number of members. well, what would you guys do, if you hold some ops, there s an INFO: on your clan chat ... "ok, 8 guys to the op plz - rest will stay at home" <--- ?? O_o

Normally we try not to attack - outnumber the enemys, but defending ops during we have a lot of ppl online, you cant forbid someone to join fights (especially atm where it is rare to have op fights).

If you attack and you see that we, or FF have that much ppl on, ask the alliance or friendly clans to join fights ! the times that you can hear "zerg shit ......." on OOC f.e. are over i think. Nevermind if we lose or win, the "action" is the thing that still ppl play this game.

T

How about you letting BlooD keep the OP they take? Yesterday we did some nice fighting with you wich we enjoyed a lot. The first battles we won. But you guys wouldn't rest till you got it back. A lot of people just don't bother anymore with taking OP's cause they gonna loose it anyway to you. R2K owns the greater part of the map. You would have more fights if you would people at least give the illusion they are not fighting a lost battle. Make the battlescene a little more balanced and don't be so greedy with the OP's.
Myself I don't care if we own an OP or not. I don't mind loosing. I just wanna fight like most BlooDmembers.

Tyler_Durdon
05-04-07, 16:33
How about you letting BlooD keep the OP they take? Yesterday we did some nice fighting with you wich we enjoyed a lot. The first battles we won. But you guys wouldn't rest till you got it back. A lot of people just don't bother anymore with taking OP's cause they gonna loose it anyway to you. R2K owns the greater part of the map. You would have more fights if you would people at least give the illusion they are not fighting a lost battle. Make the battlescene a little more balanced and don't be so greedy with the OP's.
Myself I don't care if we own an OP or not. I don't mind loosing. I just wanna fight like most BlooDmembers.

this is a word ! we ll discuss it tonite !

T

ashley watts
05-04-07, 17:54
I've got an idea, Just make faction channels ! :p would sort bitching out.

OMFG TYLER SEX <333333 !

silent000
05-04-07, 22:18
I've got an idea, Just make faction channels ! :p would sort bitching out.

OMFG TYLER SEX <333333 !

Then we can kick you out of TT :angel:

Finistian
09-04-07, 03:30
(until they log 50 members on to zerg the op back), so we do op fight, but lacking the members to fight big zerging clans like R2K and FF
which seems to be a major problem because ...

what happens when a 50+ member clan like the above mentioned ones always zergs back the op? one day nobody wants to figh em anymore, so none of their ops is gonna be hacked ...which leads into a fightless future for those clans. am i right?

sounds a bit boring ...in my opinion a clan should accept a defeat and leave the op to the victor. don't get me wrong. trying to reconquer the op again is definately okay, but not under zerg circumstances. it's antisocial to first get a bunch of more members before trying to reconquer the op just because one knows that the current number of members isn't enough to win...which leads into a lack of player-skill ...obviously

any1 sharing my opinion?

this back zerg thing just sucks

Doc Holliday
09-04-07, 12:10
which seems to be a major problem because ...

what happens when a 50+ member clan like the above mentioned ones always zergs back the op? one day nobody wants to figh em anymore, so none of their ops is gonna be hacked ...which leads into a fightless future for those clans. am i right?

sounds a bit boring ...in my opinion a clan should accept a defeat and leave the op to the victor. don't get me wrong. trying to reconquer the op again is definately okay, but not under zerg circumstances. it's antisocial to first get a bunch of more members before trying to reconquer the op just because one knows that the current number of members isn't enough to win...which leads into a lack of player-skill ...obviously

any1 sharing my opinion?

this back zerg thing just sucks

Totally agreed in point with what your saying but it never ever happens like that. its the players at fault.

cl0wn
09-04-07, 14:29

Lol you barrel the ug thats how you win first time.. and if you call 10 a zerg? even when you bring more dam you need to get your eyes checked

Dogface
09-04-07, 14:59
I'm losing the will to live every time I fight FF. They have got to be the most boring clan to fight against - ever.
It starts off with fairly even numbers and TERRArists usually win the first round but when they start calling their members home from work or from visiting their grandparents ( :p ) that's when we start losing. Then they bring out the newbie snipers and PN droners to ensure maximum annoyance.

A good example would be the other night at Jeriko. After fighting we were eventually down to two PPUs and one tank (kraz) against at least 8+ FF. It's hilarious the amount of people he killed on his melee tank considering the numbers FF had against us. Doesn't need to be said that we still got zerged to death. If only we had more members like those we have already :cool:

Braywurst
09-04-07, 16:46
Lol you barrel the ug thats how you win first time.. and if you call 10 a zerg? even when you bring more dam you need to get your eyes checked
And r2k doesn't barrel the UG? Fight at Jankins the other day, zoned up from the UG to see 5 tanks on top of the hack term with warhammers and 5 monks at the base of the hack term using holy pesti and firestorm. Was funny how many of the monks dropped to friendly fire from those warhammers though. The defending Clan had 4 on I think...

Kierz
09-04-07, 17:12
the problem is, the clans you just called zerging clans, are only big clans and exist since a few years with a very stabil history and a huge number of members. well, what would you guys do, if you hold some ops, there s an INFO: on your clan chat ... "ok, 8 guys to the op plz - rest will stay at home" <--- ?? O_odidn't you just steal 2 members from terrarists... surely if you know you don't need anymore people to win fights you wouldn't recruit, so that's pretty much bullshit mate =]

also recently (pre 2.2) FF haven't been active, and r2k weren't half what they are now.. i can paste screenshots of the world map a month ago and there's at least 5/6 different clans holding ops, now FF are back it's pretty much them and r2k, with r2k frequently ninjaing all of sxr's op's then the same happening back..

please fuck off when they free time ends, at least half of you.. i'll be waiting before i reactivate my account

Doc Holliday
09-04-07, 18:58
please fuck off when they free time ends, at least half of you.. i'll be waiting before i reactivate my account

Im so tempted to grab this as a quote for my sig instead of pabzs but i would look like a terrarist fan boi :)

Finistian
09-04-07, 21:38
i haven't thought of this free time thing till now ... hopefully it will solve the problem before 2.2 the worldmap looked much better than it does nowadays

solling
10-04-07, 09:08
Its so funne when that pros Always see less of them and more of us :p

some neutral dood should really make a count of city and anti city every fight would be interesting

Tyler_Durdon
10-04-07, 09:26
didn't you just steal 2 members from terrarists... surely if you know you don't need anymore people to win fights you wouldn't recruit, so that's pretty much bullshit mate =]

no we didnt ! we are not recruiting atm. it was their own decission.

also recently (pre 2.2) FF haven't been active, and r2k weren't half what they are now.. i can paste screenshots of the world map a month ago and there's at least 5/6 different clans holding ops, now FF are back it's pretty much them and r2k, with r2k frequently ninjaing all of sxr's op's then the same happening back.. please fuck off when they free time ends, at least half of you.. i'll be waiting before i reactivate my account

"why should we take some ops, when you know that there will be a "new" game in a few days" thats the reason why we did nothing before the 2.2 release. I ve no idea what will happen with FF, all i can is that nobody of us will stop playing after the free time period, thats for sure!

The SXR thing is another story. No comments here.

Kierz
10-04-07, 10:02
Im so tempted to grab this as a quote for my sig instead of pabzs but i would look like a terrarist fan boi :)i really needed a "kthx" at the end of it too on reflection and you'll be glad to know pabz appriciates it too, he once pasted me a link to your profile showing it off, i was like DUDE I KNO HOW K00L!!!!!!11oneone ;x

and i didn't mean to have a go at ya tyler, and r2k don't really zerg that badly, at least not to terrarists (we seem to have some respect for each other tho)

Doc Holliday
10-04-07, 19:56
i really needed a "kthx" at the end of it too on reflection and you'll be glad to know pabz appriciates it too, he once pasted me a link to your profile showing it off, i was like DUDE I KNO HOW K00L!!!!!!11oneone ;x

I always wondered why hes nice to me :)

both of those quotes were ones that need to go down in history guys lets leave it at that. sometimes a golden light shines and people share pearls of wisdom such as these. they need to be saved for all of time :)

for the record i love yours too. every time i read the direct message i laugh. something similar happened to me one time long ago.