PDA

View Full Version : Remove AOE SL loss now

Toxen
02-04-07, 01:35
If ya can remove easy ways to get sl back you should remove the easy ways idiots can grief you 77 to -11 and a 50 symp drop..... come the frick on. Be realistic and balance soul light

kane
02-04-07, 01:49
If ya can remove easy ways to get sl back you should remove the easy ways idiots can grief you 77 to -11 and a 50 symp drop..... come the frick on. Be realistic and balance soul light

SL lose is fine if u ask me. I think grifers are a problem but unless ur exploiting somewhere you probably not going find many grifers.

I mean there be so many mix reactions. For example I think be nice if I had 100sl and killed a pro Id lose 25 SL. But the problem is pro's will start killing pro's and so on and cause problems.

But one idea to solve that problem is faction sided guards.. if your -10 with a faction thats faction guards will open fire as well as anyone in that faction may kill you without any penitentials.

But yeah theres a lot of work needed but there be so many people whining about how to change it and so many ideas on changing it.

Toxen
02-04-07, 01:55
Ur sig is most retarded thing I seen.. One reasons why NC not guarded both anti or not we all love pvping in pp and we want it that way. Making harder or even impossible get there would be dumb..

No one wants to fight in doy

Thank you for your completely irrelevant post good bye now don't let the door hit you on the way out when your free trial is over again.

Bredahl
02-04-07, 03:06
But one idea to solve that problem is faction sided guards.. if your -10 with a faction thats faction guards will open fire as well as anyone in that faction may kill you without any penitentials.

Yea... i would not be able to run in the city on pretty much any of my chars then.. my pvp chars all have at least -50 CA symp... And no, i dont run around pking everyone i see, but i sure as hell will defend myself when im attacked..

ashley watts
02-04-07, 03:08
If people make me lose SL by exploiting, i exploit it back , sounds good to me :p

yuuki
02-04-07, 04:21
problem is running into foreign aoe in order to ruin someones sl isn't an exploit but a 'feature' according to the *cough* quality *cough* control of kk.

Toxen
02-04-07, 10:26
Simple solution in all dungeon sectors (and all places that should be dungeons but aren't labeled as) is to turn of aoe damage to players dungeons arent meant for pvp.

Voldemort
02-04-07, 11:26
Just dont be idiot killing them... tell them to go away or team or kill them and hack his belt as i always do ;)

Dogface
02-04-07, 12:20
It's fair play, you can do it back to them.

SorkZmok
02-04-07, 12:22
I hardly doubt KK could do this, even if they wanted to.

The whole damage allocation system is prolly totally messed up, otherwise they would've already implemented a flagging system to prevent griefing and shit with the shit SL system. :(

Kierz
02-04-07, 13:36
can you still lose SL for killing anyone in mc5? cause that was one of the stupidest things ever when i first noticed it (killing an exploiting enemy droner on my tanky)

yuuki
02-04-07, 13:38
yes it's a leveling area :p

Braywurst
02-04-07, 16:30
I believe the aoe damage also has something to do with the whole le'd runners being able to kill non le'd runners and vice versa.

Dromidas
02-04-07, 16:41
Real question is .. why the fuck does everyone pvp in MB.. go to a damn op.. no SL loss, whats wrong with you people.

extant
02-04-07, 16:42
If people make me lose SL by exploiting, i exploit it back , sounds good to me :p

Except you'll get banned and they won't.

Lifewaster
02-04-07, 16:55
Simple solution in all dungeon sectors (and all places that should be dungeons but aren't labeled as) is to turn of aoe damage to players dungeons arent meant for pvp.

This sounds like the best solution for now.

Eternal Pink
02-04-07, 19:51
Real question is .. why the fuck does everyone pvp in MB.. go to a damn op.. no SL loss, whats wrong with you people.

Nobody does pvp at MB since ya can't pvp on a zoneline, MB is a good SL farm tho :)

But anyway yeah accidentally wasting a team member and loosing SL for it blows in leveling area's.

kane
02-04-07, 19:53
yes they were... If you guys wants go play hello kitty no one is stopping you. But if your going to start asking for no pvp in dungeons just screw off right there. Theres a thing called a LE.

People are ment to be hunted anywhere at anytime. Theres few SZ in the game but besides that its not going to change.

Nullvoid
02-04-07, 20:04
yes they were... If you guys wants go play hello kitty no one is stopping you. But if your going to start asking for no pvp in dungeons just screw off right there. Theres a thing called a LE.

People are ment to be hunted anywhere at anytime. Theres few SZ in the game but besides that its not going to change.

clearly they're not meant to be hunted anywhere anytime or we wouldn't have safe/dungeon zones.

extant
02-04-07, 20:04
I'm still wondering why Faction HQ's are safezones? Shouldn't that be raidable for "role play" ???

unreal
02-04-07, 20:13
Simple solution in all dungeon sectors (and all places that should be dungeons but aren't labeled as) is to turn of aoe damage to players dungeons arent meant for pvp.No, the simple solution is to stop firing and come back later, OR team up with them. The current SL settings are the actual problem, not the ability to deal damage to players in hunting zones. Losing all your SL because of one accidental kill or defending yourself from allies is just rediculous.

Reakktor are continually favouring the PvE mongers who don't want to take part in PvP, which means Neocron is considerably less fun to play if you aren't someone who runs around with PPU buttpluggs and many friends who can instantly pick up your -70SL belt. ;) Even the old SL system that gave you bonuses and negatives to faction sympathies (and was therefore very easy to switch factions) was better than what we have now.