PDA

View Full Version : Set up advice.

Doc Holliday
01-04-07, 09:33
Ok. Sorry if this is wrong place to stick this thread but im stuck with the whole 2.2 thing.

THis is the first ive sat down to have a look and yes alot has changed. the one problem i have right now is that i dont know what imps are what or what do what so im trying to start here. i dont have a list of items i know that i need so its guess work here. can someone please just give me a rough guide about what chips are gonna be the best for a low tech rifle pe. im struggling to hit 95 dex here even with pa on to get my sa activated.

Right now i have the sa the sf ppr and what ever the hell the motoric 3 is called now :) i have the dex booster as a back bone but im a dex point short and this is thoroughly annoying. i cant complete my set up till i know the sa is working but it seems i wont be able to use either the moveon or the ppr anymore. this to me seems like a huge nerf but im prepared to deal with it. all im trying to reach is the pain easer at dex 93. this used to be so easy and now it seems rediculously hard to attain. if need be im gonna simply use the terminator and not use pa and not use the sa and cry! ALOT! and also be a gimp for anyone passing by me who wants to kill me.

Im not whining i just need a few pointers on what perhaps i need to do. i dont want a set up given to me on a plate basically.

Dribble Joy
01-04-07, 09:48
OK, what weapon for a start?

The SA thing is a pain, if you want to go with a lower TL weapon you may have to forgo it in favour of something else. I use both the pistol and rifle SF on DJ (and an SA but..meh....silly judge users).

PA3, both SFs, Co-Ordination Advancement 3 (used to be the moto) and exp reflex 2.4 gives 98 dex (+18.83). Without PA that's 95 (+15.45), or with PA but loosing one SF is 94 (+14.95....grr...).
Still leaves one slot free to do something with.

You could use the SA with both SFs, co-ord 3 and exp reflex 2.4, then pop the co-ord 3 and still have 95 dex (+15.88).

So, for common rifles:

Termi:
SWAT, SF, Exp Reflex 2.4, regants PA - 90 dex. Two slots free.

Painy:
PA3, SWAT, SF, Exp Reflex 2.4 - 94 dex. Two slots free.
or
Regants PA, Co-Ord 3, SF, Exp Reflex 2.4 - 94 dex. Two slots free.

Ionic shotgun:
See RoG really...

RoG:
SWAT, SF, Co-Ord 3, Exp Reflex 2.4 and PA3 - 98. One slot free.
or
DIS, SF, SWAT, Exp Reflex 2.4 and PA3 - 99. One slot free.

Still not totally up to date on rifles above tl 100, so dunno about it, but here's the dex values of the various imps:

CCP/DIS (MC5) +5.23
Co-Ord 3 +4.8
SF/SWAT +3.88
PA3 +3.38
Exp Reflex 2.4 +2.89

Bonuses are rounded after addition. Regants PA has no dex bonus, Co-Ord 3 has no combat/subskill effects.

Doc Holliday
01-04-07, 11:08
Thanks DJ. i wasnt sure if the SA was even worth it any more. dammit.

No matter. we live and learn i guess. i will have to go do some more figureing.

Nullvoid
01-04-07, 14:56
All the credit for this spreadsheet goes to IceStorm since he did all the legwork. I just used the german implants page at http://neocron2.onlinewelten.com/include.php?file=htmle/items/implantate.html to fill in a few of the item gaps, and I cleaned up the cpu/eyes/hearts/backbones/bones/gloves sheets just to make them a bit easier to read and navigate (I think), the armour sheet remains a bit of a mess though :)

Nullvoid
01-04-07, 16:49
Hmm I just realised the doy vehicle eye was still missing. And if anyone knows the stats on either the ncpd or mb resist chips that would be great!

Dargeshaad
01-04-07, 18:26
City Merc resist chip is called Advanced Tactical Mercenary CPU

TL: 81
REQ: CON 35
FOR: +14.96
FIR: +7.48
POR: +7.48
DEX: -1.00
AGL: -2.96

Dribble Joy
01-04-07, 19:22
Bit rubbish... let's hope the imp rework makes it more useful.

yuuki
01-04-07, 21:00
NCPD special unit cpu
tl 81
req. con 35

energy +14.96
x-ray +7.48
poison +7.48
dex -1.00
agi -2.96