PDA

View Full Version : Nanite Tools

Dromidas
01-04-07, 03:47
So I was checking the stats given by the top 2 nanite tools, the 86 and 100 int ones. The 86 nanite tool gave me 712 to the resist for 240 seconds and the 100 gave me 699 (because cst cap in it is lower by like 4%, given current CST skill caps). So are there any mods for these things or perhaps there are some hidden bonuses to using the TL 100 one over the TL 86? Currently you seem to actually lose resistance when using the higher TL tools.

nEo-1664
01-04-07, 04:08
So I was checking the stats given by the top 2 nanite tools, the 86 and 100 int ones. The 86 nanite tool gave me 712 to the resist for 240 seconds and the 100 gave me 699 (because cst cap in it is lower by like 4%, given current CST skill caps). So are there any mods for these things or perhaps there are some hidden bonuses to using the TL 100 one over the TL 86? Currently you seem to actually lose resistance when using the higher TL tools.

As far as I know, there are meant to be mod's yes. They are very much slotable... It didnt take long to wonder why one of the clan's cab's was full of the tools various slotage.... Brammers was busy hehe

Based solely on that, I can only assume their are mods. Couldn't tell you the names though :p

yuuki
01-04-07, 04:22
As far as I know, there are meant to be mod's yes. They are very much slotable... It didnt take long to wonder why one of the clan's cab's was full of the tools various slotage.... Brammers was busy hehe

Based solely on that, I can only assume their are mods. Couldn't tell you the names though :p

the mods for nanites are all ammo mods, cause right from the store they only support one type of nanite.

Dromidas
01-04-07, 17:49
Yea, not different ammo mods, I mean for the actual damage/freq. Because they do appear to affect stats on these.