PDA

View Full Version : Implants, should they drop

DIABLO666
31-03-07, 23:50
i was just thinking to myself after i died and lost 4 implants on my pe when there was no poker online making it impossible for me to continue pvp... wouldb't it be better if either implants didnt drop when you died and you jus gained bout 10% more si OR if there was a npc or somthing that could poke you for a price (obviously more than you would tip sombody). i just dont think that loosing implants and being unable to put them back in is fun.. i enjoy pvpin not waiting for a poker in TH. anyhow i'd just like to know how everybody else would feel about maybe just roadtesting this in a future patch or somthing.

Speedball
01-04-07, 00:12
NC isn't a FPS, dying brings malus. And it sucks when you kill someone, you're proud, and when you see him come 2 min later the same as 2 min before... it just suck.

DIABLO666
01-04-07, 00:27
so NC isnt about fun at all its about egos... no wonder its dying out

Speedball
01-04-07, 00:55

Don't generalise you.... st00pid. Its absolute logical, that's all.

Fun is the most important. That'S why I always try to fight alone, and NEVER ask for support. Don't tell that to me lol...no fun......
But just have fun for fun suxx, look at the PVP server...

Jodo
01-04-07, 02:49

For a lot of people, yes. Haven't you ever seen the pathetic attempts at trash talking on trade? Or someone randomly announcing that they owned "Player X" on trade for no reason other than to make themselves seem/feel better than "Player X"? I mean, big deal. Why the fuck do I care that you killed someone, it happens every day to plenty of others, it's no biggie.
So yeah, I would say that PvP, for a lot of people, is ALL about bragging rights and ego.

Jodo
01-04-07, 02:52
Back on topic, I don't think imps should drop to your belt if it's straight from your body. If you already have them in your Inv and get killed then thats your own fault. Thats how I've always thought it should work.

Pestilence
01-04-07, 02:57
i was just thinking to myself after i died and lost 4 implants on my pe when there was no poker online making it impossible for me to continue pvp... wouldb't it be better if either implants didnt drop when you died and you jus gained bout 10% more si OR if there was a npc or somthing that could poke you for a price (obviously more than you would tip sombody). i just dont think that loosing implants and being unable to put them back in is fun.. i enjoy pvpin not waiting for a poker in TH. anyhow i'd just like to know how everybody else would feel about maybe just roadtesting this in a future patch or somthing.

Welcome to the World of MMORPGs. If you just want to kill people, try an online shooter ;)

kane
01-04-07, 03:41
i think there should be more useful items in general that drop

nEo-1664
01-04-07, 04:13

I'm trying to find the post now, but something was mentioned fairly recently about an autopoker, and it was turned down or something for various reasons i think, but as i said, trying to find the post now :p edit this in a bit heh

[EDIT]
Well I can't find the post, either it got removed by mods, or i just dreamt that it was posted... failing all of these... i dont know what to search for :p

DIABLO666
01-04-07, 16:46
well GMs sed auto poke wudnt work cos it wud remove trade from pokers but i say if they want trade set up shop in MB once in a while! ppl might complain *ohh its lame MB fighting ohhh* but everybody does it and i mean everybody *waits for ppl to post saying i never fight at MB* anyway, i wudnt mind dying if i knew there wud b a poker at MB but if theres no poker im sure as hell not guna fight till i die as it means waiting for a poker before i can fight again, they cud at least mayb limit it to like 2-3 imps so that it dont leave you completly unable to fight