PDA

View Full Version : !major Bug!

naimex
30-03-07, 15:46
LE'd droners can damage other players without LE!

zii
30-03-07, 16:08
perfect. <dusts off his drones; stealths into Neocron and starts a droning>

Skusty
30-03-07, 17:15
This has ben reported allready I think.

CritiNator
30-03-07, 17:32
Yeh, it has been reported at forums..
it has been reported on bugreports mail..
Atleast i havent soo a single responce. Its annoying that this kind of bug ( like the all arti bug ) can be live so long..

evs
30-03-07, 17:47
Are you 110% sure? In all situations?

I only ask so because my droner (le'd) couldnt damage my friend (who wants le'd) and that was with several different drones.

Also before that my none le'd droner couldnt damage le'd random passers by.

This was all in DoY.

Perhaps its a zone issue.

Dromidas
30-03-07, 20:03
From what I understand there needs to be certain... conditions met before this bug works. So standard gameplay won't always result in this bug.

silent000
30-03-07, 21:54
Its so much fun :D :angel:

kane
31-03-07, 05:05
From what I understand there needs to be certain... conditions met before this bug works. So standard gameplay won't always result in this bug.

0 hour can also cause this

Dromidas
31-03-07, 05:48
Drones can't fire after 0 hour though, the projectile would have to be midflight when 0 hour hit.. hardly easy to kill someone with one rocket unless you're using rk1000's and they're like /10.
Theres another way to do it whenever you want, from what i understand, but I don't have all the details on it.

kane
31-03-07, 08:52
Drones can't fire after 0 hour though, the projectile would have to be midflight when 0 hour hit.. hardly easy to kill someone with one rocket unless you're using rk1000's and they're like /10.
Theres another way to do it whenever you want, from what i understand, but I don't have all the details on it.
the point is thats also another part bug were not saying who can kill who were trying gather all info how this bug works

CritiNator
31-03-07, 09:13
Are you 110% sure? In all situations?

I only ask so because my droner (le'd) couldnt damage my friend (who wants le'd) and that was with several different drones.

Also before that my none le'd droner couldnt damage le'd random passers by.

This was all in DoY.

Perhaps its a zone issue.
Atleast at Ceres labs ( SW from el farid ), Crp, drt, chaos caves, el farid. So far this has worked everywhere. I have been killed few times.