PDA

View Full Version : [Content] Neocron Mall

Chenoa
30-03-07, 12:26
Announcement of the Mall (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=138899)

Finally the Neocron Mall is open.
The InfoGuides are being briefed and have visited the Mall yesterday so they will be able to help the visitors. The registrations for the shops and auctions were rare, but I want to give you a hint for this:

In front of reserved shops you will find an NPC telling you the name of the clan that reserved the shop. Obviously you can't have have these shops. However, any shop that does not have an NPC is still available and can be occupied by clans or runners. Please stick to this rule to guarantee the reservation order.

Some shop tenants forgot to mention opening times in their advertisements. If there is a contact person mentioned in the info, please talk to that person to get the opening times. Otherwise you will have to wait :(

At this point I want to underline that this is an interactive Mall. That means it isn't only something where you are being involved, but also where you are able to do more. We will support you as much as possible and will answer your requests as good as possible. But we can´t realize all dreams, sorry ;)
There aren't any "Playershops", but it is what you will make of it! An event zone that could be used wholly and completly. Suggestions, ideas, upgrades are very welcome and - if possible - will be implemented.

Our suggestion for the communication in and around the Mall:
So that there wont be any confusion, you should use the chatchannel "Runner Service- TH" to talk to the runners in or about the mall. This especially apllies to the buyers or sellers to get infos eg. opening times of the shops. Thus other channels won't be blocked and everyone knows where to chat for better infos about the mall or to read the advertisement of the sellers of the shops. If this will be used like explained, you will always know where to chat about the mall stuff.
Inside the Mall it is recommended to use the zone chat, at the shops the local chat is possible.

At the auctions its a rule to use the localchat for interjections or private stuff, but for the auctions you have to use only the zonechat. At the GM auctions it will be required, otherwise not all bids could be recorded. Bids via localchat are invalid!

Many thank to the Event GM team for the great support and work in and arround the Mall, you rock !

Here the updated list of the infoguides, shops and auctions:

Opening times of the Mall :

Friday, 31.03.07 , 12pm ~ Sunday, 01.04.07 ~10pm CEST

Neocron Mall - InfoGuides

Terra:
- Yoto
- Mr. Vendino

Mars:
- Mr Jones
- Motorola
- Boardcrash

Mercury:
- Calleano

Shops: fully booked
Terra:
- Clan: GunRunners INC. (Doctor Lugnut)
- Clan: The Death Dealers (Mr. Vendino)
- Clan: Phoenix ldt (Brammers)
- Clan: Crackheads (cracky)
- Clan: The Black Knights (Tiberious, Zheodaine, or Muddy Cat Paws)
- Clan: The Rangers Warehouse (Supersexy Female Tank, Annabeth, Judge-Judy and Kaylen)
- Clan: Doy (RessiBlade)
- Clan: Yakuza Yakuza Ltd Corp (Joshua Barter)

Mars:
- Clan : #69 (Lonny Blank)
- Clan : BNB (Honey, Motorola)

Mercury:
- Clan: Calleano Enterprise
- Clan: TT Ress u Const Corp (Terania)
- Clan: Die Luftschlossbauer (Zenobia,Zeno,Silverzeno)
- Clan: DLM (Eukanuba)

Auctions:
Terra:
- GM Auction - Saturday, 31.03.07 - 22:00 CEST
- The Blacknights (Auctioneer: Zheodaine/ Saturday: 31/03/07 - 21:00 CEST)
- Yakuza Ltd Corp (auctioneers: Joshua-Barter, Joshua-Resrep, Joshua-Cons, Drogenwunder, Kleiner Gnubbel - Sunday, 20.00 CEST)

Mars:
- GM Auction - Friday, 30.03.07 - 20:00 CEST
- Clan: #69 (Auctioneer: Lea Wonder, Freitag 22 Uhr CEST)
- Clan: BNB (Auctioneer: Noxxi, Sonntag 16 Uhr CEST)

Mercury:
- Calleano (as requested)
- GM Auction - Sunday, 01.04.07 - 18:00 CEST

And now have fun in the new Neocron Mall - screens are welcome =)

nEo-1664
30-03-07, 12:49
Racoon ????? On the Gunrunners Shop NPC

And On behalf of Phoenix Ltd - Great work with the store! I'm sure Brammers will add to this later. But since he's at work and I'm not, Thanks!!!!!!

[EDIT]

I'm slightly suprised though. The cabinets out the back of each shop are general access.... is there going to be any preventative measures put in to try and make sure nothing is stolen, assuming people are going to be using the cab's ?

Brammers
30-03-07, 13:02
Wow! That looks fantastic! Nice work there!

I'll echo what Neo just said, many thanks from myself and the rest of us in Phoenix Ltd for the great job. :cool:

Edit: P.S. Our opening times will be posted later, with Phoenix's new Price list.

Nullvoid
30-03-07, 13:19
If only I had enough money to go on a shopping spree :(

nEo-1664
30-03-07, 13:23
If only I had enough money to go on a shopping spree :(

Not everything is going to be about money at the Mall though!

Check out you ingame mail from Chenoa regarding the GM Auctions... No money needed there

Napalm82
30-03-07, 13:35
I got a Racoon? kinda sweet i guess :lol:

- Napalm

/EDIT

Since im a one man firm I'll have to split up the days with various weapon catagories:

Friday: Pistols and Rifles
Saturday: Heavy Weapons and Melee
Sunday: Drones and what i have left from the other days.

Everything is non-rare and handcrafted in front of your eyes, it is also possible to just drop by with the blueprint and parts and get something constructed.

If i dont have a weapon in that particular catagory it is possible that i can obtain it through contacts, if that is the case please show patience and wait till the weapon have been constructed.

Shop is open from 5 PM GMT+ (In 2 hours and 40 minutes from now) and to god knows when.

/EDIT

[F6]Knight
30-03-07, 16:28
Welcome shoppers to the Rangers Warehouse

as i also am a one man shop so i ll have a limited supply of items on me but i have loads of stuff in my appartment.
on me i will have most rare pre2.1 weapons (pistols, rifles, cannons, apu and ppu) as well as some PA's)
most pistols, rifles and cannons are 0-2 slot but will be sold really cheap
melee will go up to 5 slots on some
melee and any other item (implants, high lvl non PA armor, rareparts, rare drugs, gloves, some TL150 tools and more) can be requested and i ll go fetch them from my appartment when i m not dealing with customers at the actual store

btw. i cannot find any gm on duty atm.
hope one shows up soon cause i got a request for my store :)

having said all that let me say: great job on the mall. its just annoying that the only way out seems to be a GR thats miles away from my little shop :(

Chenoa
30-03-07, 17:18
Knight']
having said all that let me say: great job on the mall. its just annoying that the only way out seems to be a GR thats miles away from my little shop :(

It isnt the only way out... but you have to search ;)

no more Genreps, because you want the visitors to stay and not to run out - in - out - in ... business logic ;) , the exit always at the end of course =)

(it wouldnt change if you would have a GR in the near, you always have to go back to TH 2, you cant activate any GR in the Mall - it´s still an event zone)

Requests you can always send to me via known mail adress outgame, we will take a look very often on this interactive event, but we aren´t online 72 hours now =) Feel free to mail me, thx.

[F6]Knight
30-03-07, 17:35
i send a PM instead. hope you dont mind :)

and i m doing nice business already with my low priced low slot rares. after all, they are an excellent leveling tool ^^

Panthoraxium
30-03-07, 17:55
Wow! That looks fantastic! Nice work there!

I'll echo what Neo just said, many thanks from myself and the rest of us in Phoenix Ltd for the great job. :cool:

Edit: P.S. Our opening times will be posted later, with Phoenix's new Price list.

I WILL BE BUYING GLIDERS :D

kane
30-03-07, 18:03
lol Shops: fully booked fully meaning no room. So crap shops only?

extant
30-03-07, 18:15
Unless you find a shop that's selling only certain products and you can coexsist with them.

Dromidas
30-03-07, 18:47
I'm confused.. since its entirely interactive, what's the point of reserving stalls? why not just stand in the middle somewhere and shout 'selling stuff west of entry!' or just sitting in TH doing it? I might be missing something :p

Asurmen Spec Op
30-03-07, 18:52
holy snap, did I just read the name vendino!?
I'd pay to hear those songs about me again :lol:

Chenoa
30-03-07, 19:20
Unless you find a shop that's selling only certain products and you can coexsist with them.

Right - its interactive - try to share with other firms / clans, why not. If possible....

I only wrote the shops we built are fully booked, maybe Terra will get more shops next time. Its the opening, the first time and Terra is giving us more feedback as we expected, great ! Keep it on =)

[F6]Knight
30-03-07, 19:40
i have a question about the way shops will be rated over the weekend to get their prize
since GM's aint online all the time will there be a topic on sunday evening where ppl can vote or something?
because if the GM's are not there all the time then it seems that only the customers of the shops can tell how they experienced the shops over the weekend.

Napalm82
30-03-07, 20:01
Im having a blast, everybody around me are selling rares so im the only non-rare guy, so buisness is actually pretty good :D

But god you have to type fast some times when you want to make a coherent sentense and not a "Wht TL U LOOKN 4?" so I might seem a bit slow but my responses are well thought out :D

- Napalm

extant
30-03-07, 20:03
I wish I had time to play after work today.. really need to get some stuff =\

[F6]Knight
30-03-07, 20:05
same here napalm
during the past few hours i spend up to 20-30 minutes working for 1 custumor to eventually sell nothing or 1 item :)
but its nice to be able to do that before the big crowd hits the mall later tonight. trying to do a bit of vendor RP will be a lot harder then with 5-10 ppl waiting at each shop trying to get stuff :)

Napalm82
30-03-07, 20:15
Yeah, i get confused just when theres 3 buyers there :D

And im already running out of blueprints and parts, so much work, hope some of my mates log on so i can use them for slave labour ^^

- Napalm

/EDIT

Oh yeah, was there an undercover GM? i noticed one customer went to all the booths and acted in full RP, nice as it was it was a bit strange.

/EDIT

Brammers
30-03-07, 21:20
The Phoenix Store in the Neocon Mall has been trading all day, and we are still open!

The latest price list can be found here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139083).

We shall be trading for a few hours tonight, and at various times during the day tomorrow. The shop will be fully open 2 hours before the auctions tomorrow night!

See you all at the Mall!

Napalm82
30-03-07, 21:27
GunRunners INC. is closing for the night, its been some fun 5 hours with some good sales.

Tomorrow the special is Heavy Weapons and Melee, i will still be making the few pistol / rifle blueprints i have left on me but they are running out fast.

If Heavy and Melee sales are bad i'll get some more stock of the pistols and rifles and do both tomorrow, but thats an IF sales are bad.

I would like to thank all the customers who dropped by for making theese last 5 hours fun and full of good conversations. (Especially the one who wanted to know how i put "love" into making the weapons :lol: )

- Napalm

[F6]Knight
30-03-07, 23:00
i ve been sitting at the mall for about 10 hours already (with a break between 19.00-20.00 and 22.00-23.00) and i noticed something strange
i had the most customers between 13.00 and 19.00
i expected a big rush of ppl coming down into the mall later on the evening but i m rather disappointed. i barely sold anything pas 20.00
i hope there will be a lot more activity around the shops tomorrow and on sunday evening.
at least i had plenty of time to do my first proper attempts at doing some RP
never bothered much with RP in any game but i had some fun today with my first RP attempts :)
and its still been a pretty good day for my little one man shop :)
i think i made a lot of people happy with cheap low slot rares that are perfect for the casual adventurer to get some more combat experience :D

Brammers
30-03-07, 23:28
Yeap it's slowed down for us as well.

Phoenix will be back tomorrow at about 19:00 with some special offers and items.

Watch this space!

[F6]Knight
31-03-07, 00:12
the rangers warehouse closed at midnight cest after 11 hours of sitting at my shop :) (with 2 x 1 hour break)
sold some stuff. made some money. tried some RP. had some fun :)
the shop will be open again on saturday at 10.00 am cest with a lot more cheap low slot rares, drugs, PA's, implants, tradeskill gloves and much more

btw, cant the GM's do a mass teleport or something to just suddenly spawn the entire server population in the mall? and then remove all the exits/GR's for half an hour. moehahaha :D
business would be great. either that or the server would crash :D

as a final note. i noticed something with all the shops
it seems that most of them actually sell something that the others arent selling
there is a vehicle shop, a shop thats offering paid protection against ... well ... lets say 'accidents' ^^
there is a shop that sells non rares constructed on the spot. a shop with some extremely nice high stat very expensive rares with lots of slots. the ultimate pvp toys. and then my shop with mainly low slow rares for the adventurers that are looking for some cheap lvling rares
it just seems like an amazing coincidence that by total luck most of the shops seem to offer something diffirent but all together they offer almost every item available in neocron. I gotta say that must be a big success for a first time mall event :D

Napalm82
31-03-07, 02:11
Yeah, i noticed that as well, i had no plans of going for something the other wouldnt sell so it all turned out rather nice for all of us.

Oh and if a researcher wants a spot at the GunRunenrs INC. booth feel free to join me since it would be beneficial for both of us.

- Napalm

Rascil
31-03-07, 15:31
It isnt the only way out... but you have to search ;)

jup there ist one exit which brigst sou to the core exit .... without SI *g*

Chenoa
31-03-07, 15:51
jup there ist one exit which brigst sou to the core exit .... without SI *g*

... and for free...

...... because we know you ? :D

It´s a bit fun =)

Dribble Joy
31-03-07, 16:41
Alas I couldn't be there last night as I was moving back down to Salisbury for easter. I brought my box with me so I can actually get ingame rather than miss out on NC for three weeks (carrying it about the London Underground was interesting, fortunately I still had the box and polystyrene inserts).

Napalm82
01-04-07, 13:22
GunRunners INC. will open a bit later today due to some friends moving and i've been hijacked to help them :lol:

When i do open my inventory is a bit different than planned:
Some Rifles will be re-blueprinted
Some Pistols will be re-blueprinted
Some Cannons will be re-blueprinted
And i'll dig through my list and look what kinda rare / un-buyable drones i have to BP, please note that the initial rare drone will be of higher price and any more will be at a much lower price.

The reason for this is that you buy the "Rare privilage" first and then they are just sold as normal cheap drones.

- Napalm

Dribble Joy
01-04-07, 13:34
Me and Phoenix waited for hours for the autioning of the Special Forces Hover Carrier, only to find they're bugged and we'd sat in the mall for ages only to just get up and leave with only a homegirl.

Judge
01-04-07, 15:51
Yeah, that was a bit on the lame side.

Chenoa
03-04-07, 00:36
*The doors are closed, quietness is coming in the mall. Only the little female monk nagging the gardener is heard near the office. She has had so much work the last 3 days to take care of the plants in the Mall. The gardener isn’t doing so well with his excuses to her, so he starts directly his work to tend all plants again. Also Pierre is hanging around in the beach and already has a meeting with the manager which won’t go well for him.

The advertisement NPCs of the shops and auctions are going away and have to wait for news orders, which means new advertisements for the next opening of the mall in 4 weeks again.
A last look in the office, to which were submitted the highlights of the mall and now to analyse the results. One of the office info ladies comes to me and says: "The participation was good. It could be better, but good. A few were really very committed and we hope that the shops will be booked more next time." Sure, we hope this too and my brain-cells starts to rotate with new ideas. However, with a sigh I sit down in the Chez Sypher and let my mind review the last few days. There were really a few clans— runners who really worked for hours in the mall, to whom we really want to give a huge thanks.

I grant myself a last coke, get the documents of the office which told me the highlights of the GM auctions and promised the friendly info lady to present a date and the names for the rewarding after Easter as soon as possible. Then I set out of the mall - until in 3 weeks when it will be called upon to start preparations for the 2nd mall opening.*

Some highlights of the GM auctions:

Mars
Copbot Trophy - 250 Hydraulic Parts
Master Hunter Trophy - 135 E-Parts
WoC 3 PA - 225 E-Parts
WoC Disc - 800 Wood
Ultima - 140 Metal Plates
Homegirl - 50 Tronik Parts
Yamagotchi - 40 Large Hydraulic Parts
Möbelgutschein - 250 Wood
Überraschungsgutschein - 170 Metal Plates
Implant Gutschein - 210 Hydraulic Parts

complete: 360 E-Parts

Mercury
Ultima - 600 Wood
WoC Disc - 200 Metal Plates
Cavespider Trophy - 650 Wood
Master Hunter Trophy - 440 Wood
WoC 3 PA - 200 E-Parts
Überraschungsgutschein - 130 Metal Plates
Homegirl - 50 Tronik Parts
Yamagotchi - 60 Hydraulic Parts
Copbot Trophy - 350 Tronik Parts
Hoverbot Trophy - 100 E-Parts
Möbelgutschein - 40 Tronik Parts

complete : 300 E-Parts

Terra
Ultima - 120 Tronik Parts
WoC Disc - 270 Metal Plates
Implant Coupon 150 Hydraulic Parts
Cavespider Trophy - 670 Wood
Master Hunter Trophy - 2800 Wood !!!
WoC 3 PA - 185 E-Parts
Surprise Coupon - 180 Metal Plates
Homegirl - 80 Wood
Yamagotchi - 60 Hydraulic Parts
Hoverbot Trophy - 20 E-Parts
Furniture Coupon - 310 Tronik Parts

complete: 205 E-Parts

Thx to all GMs, Clans and Runners who worked in and arround the mall

kane
03-04-07, 09:28
it was neat I must admit I will be back again in a month. I'm glad there trying do like a event per week now. I will be staying for sure on my 2 accounts ;)

[F6]Knight
03-04-07, 12:11
was a lot of work but lots of fun
cant wait to see if i won anything with my shop or not :)