PDA

View Full Version : Question about trial

Meraxes
30-03-07, 09:41
hey everyone, wanted to give neocron 2 a try even after I heard about the small community as there's like ... let me count... 2 cyberpunk mmos out (FoM being the 2nd)? well anyway, I created trial account and chose to pay via PayByCash, now after 3 days, everything is finally done and my account activated, BUT it says that the account expires on 29th April, so basically 1 month sub, but I want to know, if I choose to cancel the account during those 10 days will I be charged normally or will I get my money for 1 month back?

oh haven't tried the game yet, as I'll have to wait till I get home in the evening :P

pottburter
30-03-07, 09:51
Hey,

if you cancel your account BEFORE the initial 10-day trial period is over, then you will be charged nothing.
If you cancel the account AFTER the trial period (e.g. on the 11th day), you will be charged the subscription plus some for the game itself. In this case, you will be able to play the whole month even thou your account is cancled.

Cheers

SnowCrash
30-03-07, 10:01
In case of PaybyCash you are not going to get charged automatically. The account will remain active as long as the receipt of payment is registered at PaybyCash. Of course you will get charged with the regular fee for the client after the 10-day trial. If you do not pay this fee PaybyCash will close down the account until the payment has been registered.

Meraxes
30-03-07, 10:13
okay thanks for the info :]
was wondering cause I've never used PayByCash before, and the money of course left my account when I transferred them so I was a bit confused if I'm going to get the trial or normal 1 month sub as I chose when creating the account

well I hope I won't have to cancel it and I wish myself a nice stay at neocron :]

pottburter
30-03-07, 10:33
well I hope I won't have to cancel it and I wish myself a nice stay at neocron :]

Once you got addicted to neocrack, you wont go back :D

Welcome, and always watch your six :-)

Meraxes
30-03-07, 10:39
Once you got addicted to neocrack, you wont go back :D
hehe I really hope so, there's huge lack of cyberpunk mmos so neocron is my only hope ^^

Napalm82
30-03-07, 11:09
Welcome Runner.

NeoCron aint a game like so many other out there, you cant just sit down and within one our know all aspects of the game, so you had better arm yourself with patience :lol:

If you make a char on Terra it could be a good idea to write your char name here in this thread so us "noob helpers" can locate you and help you out.

Read every guide you think is for you or which could be of use to you, also visit www.techhaven.org for a few guides but most importantly a complete list of weapons (implants are still being added to that site AFAIK)

If you can find someone to give you a lift to Tech Haven i'll be at the Mall there pendling my wares, im sure i can spare some weapons for you for free.

- Napalm

Meraxes
30-03-07, 11:19
NeoCron aint a game like so many other out there, you cant just sit down and within one our know all aspects of the game, so you had better arm yourself with patience :lol:

hehe ya I'm prepared for that :lol:

thanks for the tips, gonna read through the tips and guides (gotta kill time at work somehow :lol: )

Napalm82
30-03-07, 12:02
Might as well give the tips i give to all new players:

1: For your first charecter I'd like to recommend a Rifle PE (Thats Profession: Assassin and class: Private Eye) mostly because the PE class have some nice rounded stats so you wont die as easily and still be pretty damn good with rifles, this is only so you can learn the basics of the game, buw who knows, you might like the Rifle PE's (I know I do :lol: )

2: Get some recycling (Under your DEX stat) it doesnt have to be a lot, 20 points will be enough for quite a while, this is so you can "clone" your own ammo / medkits and is ESSENTIAL if you wish to save some cash on ammo, this is how it works:

Right-click the ammo / medkits you wish to clone and select show info, in the top of the windows it will say "Tech Level : 12" for example, this means that you need 12 recycle minimum to clone this item.

Now, put 1 clip of the ammo / medkit in your processor (F7) then place your recycling tool (bought at Crytons, a TL-30 tool will be enough) then fill with trash which you found on the mobs you kill (Like limbs, Chitin Scraps and so on) then press start.

3: Make a pro-city char as your first char, mostly because the city NeoCron is more populated than the Dome of York (When choosing faction it will say in which city you'll start)

4: To make money pick up the loot from the mobs you kill (Try to take 1 of each kind) then to it to YO's Pawnshop (Located around the city of NeoCron) and see how much he will pay for it, next time when you are out hunting only pick up the 3 kinds of loot he pays the most for, so when you finally do return to sell the items you'll make a lot of cash.

5: Go Guardians ("GoGu" or "GoGo" for short) are your personal "vault" which you can access from any Go Guardian in the whole game, use it often, if there is one near where you like to hunt use it to store loot so you dont have to run to YO's all the time.

6: Gene Replicators ("GR" or "Gen-rep" for short) are like "teleporters" when you die (Note is said WHEN and not IF :lol: ) you get a list of all your activated Gene Replicators where you can spawn, you can also teleport between activated Gene Replicators for a price.

7: Synaptic Impairment and you ("SI" for short) Synaptic impairment comes when you teleport or when you die and depending on the amount of SI it can take some minutes before you are rid of it, while under the effect of SI all your stats / skills are lowered, there is no way to speed up the process.

8: The community and you (Also know as "STFU NOOB!") like many other games NeoCron also have its fair share of morons who will get a kick out of trying to trick you into doing stuff that is counter-productive or directly idiotic, the best way to get around this is to remember the names of the ones who previously helped you a lot and then ask them when its something you feel thats important.

- Napalm (Damn, that was a lot of typing)

Meraxes
30-03-07, 12:12
whoa thanks a lot for the tips mate, greatly appreciated :]

8: The community and you (Also know as "STFU NOOB!") like many other games NeoCron also have its fair share of morons who will get a kick out of trying to trick you into doing stuff that is counter-productive or directly idiotic, the best way to get around this is to remember the names of the ones who previously helped you a lot and then ask them when its something you feel thats important.

- Napalm (Damn, that was a lot of typing)
I got used to morons in L2 (god, I swear I never saw a more moronic community :lol: )

P.S. you should save these tips to some document on your pc in case you'll have to write them for another noob again :lol: