PDA

View Full Version : Missing the imp trade in chance do to sucumstances beyond my control

bladerunnerx
29-03-07, 07:09
Right before the new update my gaming Pc broke down so bad in fact I needed a new one. With the old one my power supply malfunctioned and fried all my Pc parts. During that time they bring out the update and I missed the chance to do that. I was using some of the imps the update messed with so I need to get the new ones. I even contacted tech support asking then to put a hold on my account until I get my new PC. They told me they would not. The GM's should give me another chance considering this is not my fault at all.

bladerunnerx
29-03-07, 09:49
I want a moderator to respond to me here. I also open a petion in game and no GM will answer me.

Doc Holliday
29-03-07, 10:59
this thread is heading for closure. i promise you you wont get what you think your entitled to.

its like buying a car and then 2 days later the dealer advertising a half price sale on the model you just bought. you wont get half the money back will you? or even better its like the half price sale finishing 2 days before you decide to buy the car. they wont sell it to you for half price then either.

sorry but if you have been told no then no it is my friend.

bladerunnerx
29-03-07, 11:16
How is that at all the same thing? They have not even talked to me I am not the only 1 with a open petition the GM's wll not answer.

naimex
29-03-07, 13:20
Reply to your PM:

You have emails disabled, and your pm is either disabled, or has been disabled since you got banned, so here it is.
------------------------------------

I just read your post.

I assumed you had a synch problem, since that was the thread I saw you in, but I'm afraid the implant switching is over with.

So your best hope is that someone needs the very chip you have.

Others have asked ingame on the very last day, if they could please get it extended, and others have asked for clan members who were returning if they could please, and they have all been told that there had been enough switches to give plenty of variation for trading, or farming them all.

So there really isn't anything to do, but try to trade it, or start farming for one of the ones you need.

I've had almost the same thing happen to me, as you have gone through, but luckily i have 4 different computers at my house that can run neocron.

------------------------------------

SnowCrash
29-03-07, 13:33
Thanks for offering your help, Naimex. But the case is closed now.