PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet Bugged?

Braywurst
29-03-07, 06:59
Tried to do a little Hacknetting tonight only to find out my regen and defense software will cast but doesnt want to stick. A relog is the only way to fix this. The othe HN spy I was with had the same problem. The attack software works fine. And yes I had enough hck pool and i met the reqs for the items, it just wouldnt stick. This happened repeatedly throughout the night having to relog in order to get my software to stick when I cast it.

Is this a bug or "feature"? And has anyone else had this problem?

[VP]Orion
29-03-07, 07:11
Its the same bug that happens with spells too. Sometimes you can manage to get it to stick after you used another software a little bit and some other times you have to relog or wait 2 minutes.

Braywurst
29-03-07, 16:39
ha, they fixed this in todays patch. Talk about a quick fix :p

Richard Slade
30-03-07, 14:51
ha, they fixed this in todays patch. Talk about a quick fix :p
For once ;)
Now, about the HN in general..
DIVERSITY!

This message was brought to you by an adult with ADD currently hooked up on 96mg amphetamine, for medical purposes.
Thank you.

braydagner
30-03-07, 15:14
who the fuck is braywurst?

zii
30-03-07, 15:27
Any chance to have my Hacknet software turned back from MilkyRen bars...?

CMaster
30-03-07, 15:48
who the fuck is braywurst?
It's you, in sausage (hot dog?) form.

Braywurst
30-03-07, 16:46
Who the Fuck is BrayDagner :lol:

Another thing I notice while in Hacknet is that I have no Hacknet Skin Model. Is this the way it is supposed to be or is it also bugged?

Combat in Hacknet on capped characters using the highest TL software is also wrong, I tested this out yesterday and it is impossible to kill your opponent they take so little damage while shielded and a heal running.

CMaster
30-03-07, 16:49
Try using the rare software.

braydagner
30-03-07, 21:19
oh, i fucking know who you are. you're kos punk, kos.

p.s. ill see you on vent tbh

Braywurst
31-03-07, 02:07
Try using the rare software.

By rare software I assume you mean the tl 100 software available from the phoenix DB? That is the highest tl software that I am aware of and also the software that I have, all modded up pretty like. It is impossible or almost impossible (the person could crash or bug maybe) to kill another capped hacknet spy using the highest level software. If you don't believe me go and try it for yourself :angel: