PDA

View Full Version : My RPOS

Jodo
28-03-07, 06:40
I've finally finished my RPOS and there don't appear to be any problems with it (at least not for me). I've submit it to KK so hopefully they'll give it the go ahead and make it available for download soon enough. It's nothing special, I just wanted to keep it simple and minimal.

Special thanks to my girlfriend for helping me with critiques and giving me a couple of ideas. You may know her ingame as Muppet Rat. <3

Here are a few screenies for you all to look at until it's (hopefully) available for download from kk.
Speaking of which, other than the ones posted in the forum for the contest, where should any future RPOS mod's be found for download purposes?

Toxen
28-03-07, 06:55
Chunky retro nice :D

Apocalypsox
28-03-07, 06:58
yeah...no offense at this statement here jodo cause i know youve put alot of work into it and i do like a good number of the things youve added.

BUT, every single RPOS made so far has been an NC1 recreation. Why? I hate the blocky chunky NC1 RPOS :lol:

Toxen
28-03-07, 06:59
yeah...no offense at this statement here jodo cause i know youve put alot of work into it and i do like a good number of the things youve added.

BUT, every single RPOS made so far has been an NC1 recreation. Why? I hate the blocky chunky NC1 RPOS :lol:
Nostalgia?

Vid Gamer
28-03-07, 07:04
where can I DL and place the current rpos thats cleaner that i see everyone have now?

also, is there a program that launches to change the RPOS colors quicker or you have to do that manually now?

Jodo
28-03-07, 12:42

No offense taken. As I said I wanted minimal so I could free up the screen. I think everyone else is the same. Maybe now that there are a few designs that cover this, someone will design a more attractive one.

silent000
28-03-07, 13:12
Jodo i rele dont think KK has to look at any RPOS because they have posted how to do it yourself, they rnt rele gunna check every RPOS everyone makes :rolleyes: Juts put it on download cus i want to use it and so do a couple of ma mateys :p

Jodo
28-03-07, 13:20
Jodo i rele dont think KK has to look at any RPOS because they have posted how to do it yourself, they rnt rele gunna check every RPOS everyone makes :rolleyes: Juts put it on download cus i want to use it and so do a couple of ma mateys :p

Have a read here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136215) then. ;)

silent000
28-03-07, 13:26
Aye snowcrash replys that it is an option.....i dont see anywhere that it is mandatory for you to send in a custom RPOS before using it =/ aslong as it dont have a modified crosshair.

Jodo
28-03-07, 13:28
Well I can distribute it person to person I believe but I could get banned from the forum for posting it here, or at least a slap on the wrist.

unreal
28-03-07, 13:38
Yeah, there are rules stated somewhere, possibly in the old competition or some other relevant thread as I doubt they'll have bothered to update the RoC (and I just checked the RoC, and indeed they haven't bothered), saying they need to be approved before they can be distributed publically over the forum. Dug it up from this old thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136215).

... The publication of unapproved modified R.P.O.S. files or packages on the official forum is not permitted and will be punished as a breach of the forums’ terms of service