PDA

View Full Version : How long till the si free lom pills deal ends?

kane
26-03-07, 18:28
How long till the si free lom pills deal ends?

Tickles
26-03-07, 18:34
i was wondering this too. Someone told me that it will revert back at the end of the 30 day retrial but i couldn't confirm it anywhere on forums.

kane
26-03-07, 18:37
i was wondering this too. Someone told me that it will revert back at the end of the 30 day retrial but i couldn't confirm it anywhere on forums.

Yeah I heard something like this as well. I rather hear it from kk then estimation's :D Also do you know exactly when the trial p[period is up?
Thanks

Tickles
26-03-07, 18:51
well 2.2 started on 12th of this month so i'm guessing its til 12 april. hope so anyway. Basically we half way through.

Panthoraxium
26-03-07, 19:08
Next patch -

they announced stops this week

eprodigy
26-03-07, 19:20
if the implant redesign is major enough that we have to redo our setups I would hope they leave it.

kane
26-03-07, 20:11
they should have given everyone bigger notice I mean some of us have not had chance to test and setup our new chars yet. I think 2 weeks is hardly fair for such a big change.

Richard Slade
26-03-07, 20:32
I support keeping it this way,
the ability to change and play without restrains is nice...

Take it from someone who's spent over 72hours TOTAL sitting in P1 with drugflashes..... I need it,
and the exp loss is heavy as it is

kane
26-03-07, 21:01
I support keeping it this way,
the ability to change and play without restrains is nice...

Take it from someone who's spent over 72hours TOTAL sitting in P1 with drugflashes..... I need it,
and the exp loss is heavy as it is

your right it was so bad I mean you could almost cap a char have more fun with it make money during time it takes to lom.

It was to long and to painful... I mean I remember one my chars just before quit was half way to lom I gave up and quit lol..

eprodigy
26-03-07, 21:21
if the implant redesign is major enough that we need to redo our setups; i would hope the loms remain without SI.

but i dont neccessarily agree with a permanent change, although I personally would enjoy it.

Dogface
26-03-07, 22:12
If a new implant system is going to be introduced then the SI-less LoMs will be needed for a little while longer.

But having said that LoM pills are completely fine the way they are normally, it's funny how people get offered the chance for LoMs with no SI just to make the 2.1 -> 2.2 change a little easier, then they think it's acceptable to keep it that way normally.

The pills are fine.

kane
26-03-07, 22:17
If a new implant system is going to be introduced then the SI-less LoMs will be needed for a little while longer.

But having said that LoM pills are completely fine the way they are normally, it's funny how people get offered the chance for LoMs with no SI just to make the 2.1 -> 2.2 change a little easier, then they think it's acceptable to keep it that way normally.

The pills are fine.

Yeah thats true. I guess its just fine just like le's are just fine the way they are ;) No need to ever comment on it. No other players may talk or even make a suggestion thats just the way it is.

Dogface
26-03-07, 22:22
Then tell me why LoM pills are ridiculous.

Apocalypsox
26-03-07, 23:58
the si-less loms are needed for a good while, i personally think until they fix PVM. if they take out loms then people finally go back to fighting monsters after theyve made a setup to enjoy the PVP while they can, they will be fucked because they have no idea how much damage and what damage the mobs do after the fix. It fucks em over. (Like me. Not in a PVM setup atm cause i CANT PvM.)

Dogface
27-03-07, 00:29
your right it was so bad I mean you could almost cap a char have more fun with it make money during time it takes to lom.

It was to long and to painful... I mean I remember one my chars just before quit was half way to lom I gave up and quit lol..

So far I capped my melee PE, lommed him to mc/hc, lommed him to Judge, lommed him to TSU, lommed him to HL, lommed him to Disruptor, lommed him back to TSU/Termi, to mc/hc and then finally to full melee.

On my monk I've gone from hybrid to PPU, back to hybrid and then back to PPU again.

My earlier PE went from Libby/WE, to Judge, to TSU, to Slasher/Exe then to HL/SH and then back to Judge/Exe.

My old spy went from rifles, to drones, back to rifles then I made a perfect res/cst/rifle hybrid setup and lommed him to that.

Want to work out how many hours I've spent lomming? I don't :p LoM pills require a bit of patience and something to do other than staring at the screen waiting on the SI.