PDA

View Full Version : Gentank lovin' [art]

Nixon
24-03-07, 17:09
Well as i can't friggin level my tank without strapping a ppu on my ass, I decided
to draw something instead. It's nothing special but im steadily getting better.

I'm into tanks and claws are cool as hell, so the first piece is..

http://www.tremor.fi/els/nixon_p12_gentank.jpg

Use em for anything you like as long as you don't claim it's your piece. I'll draw
other classes later and maybe add proper backgrounds and details to the best
ones and turn em into desktop backgrounds. But now it's work time again :)

Napalm82
24-03-07, 17:20
We need a smiley with its jaw dropped and its brain exploding, for that is some amazing art.

- Napalm

nEo-1664
24-03-07, 17:21
We need a smiley with its jaw dropped and its brain exploding, for that is some amazing art.

- Napalm

Agreed! :lol:

kane
24-03-07, 17:22
I drew that :D

Heavyporker
24-03-07, 17:31
Nixon. I motherfucking hate you.

There's no way I can draw anything even remotely as good as that. No way.

And what's worse, you didn't even set it up properly for immediate desktop backgrounding, so now I've got to fiddle with GIMP just so I can use your picture for my desktop background.

You evil, evil bastard. May a legion of cats lick your feet until you can't breathe.

Dogface
24-03-07, 17:39
That is definitely how claws should look in NC. Weird tech gloves that go all the way up the arm :cool:

Dribble Joy
24-03-07, 17:48
Actually I was think about claws yesterday, they really should be part of some form of glove/hand brace.

I should draw some more stuff probably....

Nixon
24-03-07, 17:57
Thanks guys!

Heavyporker :D

Yeah Dribble let it rip! maybe we should make a proper fan art / scifi art topic?

silent000
24-03-07, 17:59
Very nice peice of art i like that!

Heavyporker
24-03-07, 23:29
Nixon, that would be this thread in the RP forum...

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=2067792

That's the "Draw Your Character" thread. Seminal work done by Krysm and other skilled artists were put in this thread.

Apocalypsox
24-03-07, 23:46
God damnit...I think its time i draw something. Havnt drew anything NC related for years.

and Nixon, THAT IS FUCKING EPIC. if i where you i would pursue a career.

Nixon
25-03-07, 00:57
I'm actually doing websites and plenty of other stuff as a freelance for adsek.fi.

Going to tampere polytechnic school of art and media later so i'm already aiming to the business.. Or well, probably not games but anyway. Guess it could be cool to work for Remedy or such someday here in Finland :)

And porker yeah i remember that thread, posted some stuff there myself. I thought it's just too old to raise from the dead.

And thanks Apoc

suler
25-03-07, 01:31
Cool stuff.

Judge
25-03-07, 02:18
That is shit hot. :D

Heavyporker
25-03-07, 02:37
Considering your skill, Nixon, you can easily do concept art for games at the very least.

Nixon
25-03-07, 02:58
Too bad i cannot update the first post anymore but here's one i made of a female private eye. Don't touch yourself now.

http://www.tremor.fi/els/nixon_p13_femmefatal.jpg

Apocalypsox
25-03-07, 03:22
Christ thats scary- Now lets see a male spy Assassin :D

elGringo
25-03-07, 03:53
hmm dunno .. certainly aint bad - but your first gentank (posted quite a while ago) tops both pics imo.

Clive tombstone
25-03-07, 04:36
Great to see more work from you Nix, it really comes through well man!. Illl give a critique in a bit, but first I need some dinner, Ill give a post in about an hour.

VirtualReGen
25-03-07, 05:03
Ur DRAWING FUCKIGN SUX yrjötä

elGringo
25-03-07, 05:10
Ur DRAWING FUCKIGN SUX yrjötä

You, sir... are a retard.
Please go shoot yourself.

Chuck Norris
25-03-07, 05:22
KK should higher you tbh. Your artistic interpretation of this game is brilliant! I have not ever seen such wonderful sci fi cyberpunk art this stuff is fantastic. should consider selling this stuff as posters or lithographs. Id pay for a Nixon original tbh. Good shits man, keep up the great work. I am eagerly awaiting your next piece :)

Heavyporker
25-03-07, 06:32
Too bad i cannot update the first post anymore but here's one i made of a female private eye. Don't touch yourself now.

YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'LL DAMN WELL TOUCH MYSELF IF I WANT!

*rubs one out furiously*

SO THERE!

*rubs several out furiously*

Apocalypsox
25-03-07, 07:30
YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'LL DAMN WELL TOUCH MYSELF IF I WANT!

*rubs one out furiously*

SO THERE!

*rubs several out furiously*

Porker! Eww -.- Just dont let Hell-Demon see the pic or we will have an industrial size cleaning job to do

kane
25-03-07, 08:42
will u ever have this in 1680 1050? res

Napalm82
25-03-07, 14:28
This is amazing art!

I know i should write more, but all i can seem to muster is the word "Amazing" over and over again.

- Napalm

Nixon
25-03-07, 20:58
Thanks alot for your replies guys!

I've got tons of stuff done this weekend. Completed one website I've been working on for a massage center and even started working on my portfolio site at www.tremor.fi. Got the site outlook and visual side pretty much figured out which had been a problem for like 2 weeks. Next in line is Illustrator and alot of hours in Flash ..puhhh :)

I did start on a spy pic but decided to leave it for next week.

Tikuto
27-03-07, 23:31
t'is mine! I DREW TEH ART. MWUHAHAHAARRRGH! o_O