PDA

View Full Version : stuck in synch loop, what can i do ?

spikeownzu
23-03-07, 15:51
my friend has been trying to log in for 2 days now, every now and then he manages to enter the game succesfuly, but 90% of the time his charecter is stuck in "synchronising". He can use a genrep and he can talk, but he can't move and his inventory and quickbelt are empty

any idea's on how to fix this? i should think its not exactly persuading him to continue playin after the trial if he can't fix it...............

this is for the charecter "Dyku"

P.S hes now stuck in synch 100% the time and can't enter the game for past 18 hours or so

Skusty
23-03-07, 16:03
So Dyku is having problems, ey? :p

elGringo
23-03-07, 17:05
- check wether creating a char on a diff server works better.
- kill ALL apps, tasks, processes that are not essential for nc and windows... and by all, I mean ALL - had too many ppl say they did and when you asked a little further it was like "yeah, but that was just winamp ..oh, and xfire... icq and aim mebbe too.. but heh they have nothing to do with nc" :rolleyes:
- error log, init log ?
- system specs, network sit?

spikeownzu
27-03-07, 13:09
gringo, he says that its not this things, he killed all apps and char on mars had same problem

somebody fucking help him, why no GM has responded??? :mad: :mad:

P.S he's had this problem for days and days now

Trivaldi
27-03-07, 13:16
As always for issues of this kind you need to contact helpdesk@neocron.com who will help with the issue. Which zone was the character in when these problems started occuring? It may be possible that this zone is acting up and helpdesk will be able to move the character back to his appartment in this case.

Give a report with as many details as possible when contacting the support department so they can help you as much as possible.

The forums are not an official route of support and the e-mail team is present to assist with these issues, if helpdesk was contacted initially the problem could well be resolved by now.

Thread Closed.

Triv